I'm Millennial, Individualist, and Libertarian. Debate me

Debate me and my points of view. I see no reason to be collectivist or live for the sake of the majority. The majority of people are idiots. Why should I play the roles they want or do what they want?

We dont debate here faggot. We just explore more edgy and fashy territory

You just said it. The majority of people are idiots. And those idiots will band together and violently force you to do what they want unless you band together with like-minded persons and stop them.

Being for liberty and small government is all well and good, but you need a lot of like-minded peers with guns to prevent assholes from conquering you.

In practice, if you insist on being a libertarian read Hoppe nigga.

most people are absolutely shit at running their own lives though, look at rates of obesity, drug use, smoking, alcoholism, and other health issues for examples. Also look at personal finance where like 60% of Americans don't have any savings.

you must have a very nice, privileged life.

Libertarianism only exists in Anglo countries because distrust for authority is the natural consequence of the illegitimate state Britain has had since the reformation

Free association.
There I just unraveled your entire shitty gary FUCKING johnson tier argument.
Go away.

Awww shit I feel the 2012 republican primaries coming on again. Preach!

and in reality the majority make all the rules. I don't want my freedom taken away just because the majority are idiots. I want them out of my way and me out of theirs.

>1 post by this ID

honestly

If other people want to ruin their own lives why should I care? My parents hardly ever had alcohol in the house and hardly smoked anyways. I could also care less if people overeat. It's not my problem and neither are people refusing to save money.

Then you need to have tons of other people like that who are armed and have economic and political power to make that a reality. Since our system is democratic, you also need to tightly control demographics [immigration].

Do you still believe in government? Small government included.

The reality is everyone is privileged in one way and underprivileged in another. You have the privilege of not being blind.

No but it becomes your problem when sick angry people come to your house and eat your flesh and steal your dog. Its not enough to complain something isn't right or isn't fair, the question is what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

user its your job to slave away for the other goys so that they can sit at home and post on Sup Forums dont you understand the social contract noob?

I believe in the government having almost no control over our personal lives or our bank accounts.

What do you do when the band of idiots decides it wants your shit?

start the ovens

I plan to live rural for that reason. So I don't have to deal with them. There are also guns. It's called self defense.

You sound like a 15 year old who just discovered libertarianism.

Didn't we all sound like that at one time?

>I plan to live rural for that reason. So I don't have to deal with them. There are also guns. It's called self defense.
This. I live in one of the largest suburban areas in the US and rural areas are simply better in every aspect except convenience for travel for basic necessities like groceries and the like.

you got a point

Like many of our fellow American's have so bluntly put it, the only way to truly live free, is to be prepared to kill any one who gets in your way, or inhibits your ability to live as you wish. The country is filled with savages (marauding dindos) and they are bred to hate you, steal from you, and kill you with out a second thought.

You have good intentions, but that won't mean shit to any one, not your government, not your friends or family, not no one. Especially the Jews, who will just label you a racist, sexist, xenophobe, rapist... whatever it takes because you don't side with them.
Then the alt-right will call you a cuck, sissy, soyboy, faggot, enabler... whatever it takes. Because you don't side with them.
You don't win here. You only lose less.

Talk the talk but don't walk the walk. The actual people who walk the walk are hired assassins by the Jews because the alt-righters and leftists have no money.

>The majority of people are idiots

That's why fascists/natsocs/traditionalists want to centralize power

I'm actually a lot older than that. I don't want to share with the idiots I see around me. I got this view from years of experience with the world.

They do, the powerful ones anyway who have the jew behind em. But they have way more important people to plug then internet shitposters and people living out in the middle of no where hording guns.

But I want my freedom. I don't want to be forced to play a role in the name of society or to not live out my dreams in the name of society.

Except you kinda have to, even in places like Texas.

>implying every single person on this board wasn't at one point an individualist and libertarian and doesn't already know all your arguments
no thanks. been there, done that.

I'm used to people demonizing me. It's to the point I no longer care what anyone says. It's what allows me to be so selfish without any care in the world. Almost no one wants what I want now because people my age have turned to collectivism. I will only side with a select few and leave the rest of the world to rot.

be careful of leaving the rest of the world to rot you dont want to shit where you eat man

But they are the majority, and even if you do have the ability to take control from them, all you are doing is enforcing your will onto others and forming a de facto gov't.

>enforcing your will onto others
Who is invading my property again?

I used less like this then I saw it would fuck me over in the end in the name of other people. I saw what would happen to me and then I thought no thanks.

My earliest view though was I wanted to live in the woods with no government regulation in a log cabin away from civilization and taxes.

>individualist libertarian

The only people who vote at all towards libertarianism are whites. Yet, as an individualist, you have no collective sense of defending the group of whites from being overtaken by nonwhites. So your libertarian principles are what leads you to be okay with bringing in nonwhites, who will then vote and act counter to your libertarian ideas, thus ensuring that you never get what you want.

Do you not fear that Freddy is watching you?

>people who vote at all towards libertarianism
Gary Dicklesson is not a libertarian and I highly doubt all libs are white.

taxation is theft

It will go to hell either way. People want more rules and regulations and hate their own freedom. My only options are richness and insulation or completely dropping out of the system. I hate society.

You can dig an underground tunnel and shutter yourself away from the rest of society if you really put in the effort to do so. It would be tricky, but I imagine it could be done. There are some necessities you would need the rest of society for though...

It seems you know what you have to do, just do it. We have faith in you user.

I'll just deal with society to get whatever I want out of it. As little as possible.

Then why are you here, faggot? You're engaging with society, right now.

>I want my cake
>but I want to eat it too

such a fucking child

I'm debating here but I don't see how this makes me a part of "society". Society is a mindset. If you are in the borg you are society. If you aren't you are an outsider to society.

You are still young and retarded so that lolbert meme is forgotten for now, but you need to grow out of it asap.

Not really. I want libertarianism and it won't happen so I have no choice.

Here's the thing, without society, you would be starving to death right now.

I don't care if it's popular though. I don't base my views on what's popular. I base them on what would be best for me and my future.

You aren't a libertarian, you're an anarchist.

No, if you want to live apart from society, then fuck off. Stop using societies internet and electricity. Make your own. While you're at it, stop using societies language, that belongs to society.

And that should make me want to pass draconian rules and laws? I could still survive without the draconian laws and severe regulation you want.

Then go do it and realize how fucking retarded you are for utilizing the Internet right now. Go ahead, shut down the Internet. Turn off your electricity, and start inventing shit quick... its cold outside user.

>wah society is evil
>*buys groceries that require collectivised agriculture*
>I'm an individual
>*attends libertarian conference*
>stop holding me down
>*uses his cultures language and system of education, cultivated for the last 10.000 years*

You're a fucking child

>be Slav
>get genocided by Slavic governments

>be Chinese
>get genocided by Chinese government

>be Cambodian
>get genocided by Cambodian government

>be African
>get genocided by African governments

>be Anglo
>don't get genocided by Anglo government

>hur dur anglos are retarded for not trusting government

The internet is an international form of entertainment and information. I'm not contradicting myself.

Collectivized farming didn't work. They tried it in Mao's China. I'm buying crops from individual farms. I live around farms too so I see it's not collectivized. One minute after driving out of my neighborhood you see them.

>international is not society
>being this retarded

>Corporations aren't collectives

Is that the line enlightened individualists are peddling now? Fuck, you're retarded.

The internet wouldn't disappear if we had a libertarian government. Don't be so naïve.

why arent you an ancap

Wait I thought you didn't like society and governments which is why I called you an anarchist. ??? Are you on drugs?

This.

I don't like society or the government. I just want to get what I need out of them and have them leave me alone.

>libertarian government
>buying infrastructure

Oh, you make me laff.

So you're a parasite.

Fuck off, jew.

You don't want to debate here, this is a pit of contradiction and irrationality.

Go do something productive to bring about a free society and leave this place while you still can.

Infrastructure already exists.

And you think you can just... take it?

No I will give what is necessary and interact with the society as little as possible. However society often decides much more is necessary than needed.

Individualist groups perform better than collectivist groups.

It doesn't improve or maintain itself, does it?
And your contribution to society is so valuable?

If you want to be a true individual, move up the hierarchy. Become boss. Otherwise you're just a serf bitching about the King being stronger, smarter and better looking, all the while peddling some egalitarian individualist nonsense that amounts to nothing productive.

ITT: niggers and faggots who can't grasps that the best system if decentralized collectivism where people form many groups that compete with other groups rather than one big collective or people jawing everyone else.

>My co op performs better than a multinational corporation

Yeah, fuck off, fantasist.

This.
Start a business if you are so special. But oh, you don't want to interact with society. Makes sense.

>When you're the economic version of flat earthers
Libertarianism is the most infantile understanding of every subject in politics possible.

Yeah because I differently want to be apart of other peoples faults and problem.

>dude shared communes lmao

>flag
Your type is actually worse. At least in libertarian land, they would die off quick. Your type would actually remain in the hierarchy because you have at least some sense of how to hold power via identitarianism.

How many levels of irony are you on? I like you.

Perform better means little when collectivist groups are actively trying to subvert you(jews) and every other race wants you dead. Oh, they're also outbreeding you. But hey, atleast you can say you have a moral victory when your individualist ideals die along with you.

I don't want to die a slave to society.

Ok so go out into the great beyond wildman. Go eat some berries or some shit.. I would ask you to film it too but thats an invention from a prior time. Have fun!

Society doesn't give a fuck what you want, unless you're on the top.

>Be Nz2uWLVK
>run into amazon
>fuckthiswasstupid.jpg
>eats berries
>gets poisoned
>rushes to a bonfire in the middle of the night
>gets cannibalized by savages
This is not libertarianism LMFAO

> terrorists hate us for our freedom
> I know let's throw away our freedoms!
> Jews are trying to subvert us with collectivism
> I know let's become collectivists!
I will fix the white birth rate, I will help protect individual rights, we will put bullets in the heads of the left and the right and at the end of the day we will be free. You have a truncated view with no imagination and can think of no solutions to complex social problems. How you have no even addressed the breeding problem besdies "we need a white ethno-state!" is fucking pathetic.

An individualist free market country would easily outperform a collectivist corporatist country.

My point is simply that individualism can have groups too, protecting individual rights does not deny society and you shouldn't conflate the two.

>No one can run your life better than you

Are Libertarians actually this stupid?

Any given number of people could manage your life better than you.

What do you mean a slave to society? You mean you want to just fuck off to your own little square box in the middle of the woods? You want all of the benefits of having a society but want no part of the effort that goes into maintaining it?

Having some collectivism is the only reason why we even have individualistic ideals. You start destroying the entirety of the collectivism, and the individual will get run over. Individualism can exist if everyone around the world shares the same philosophy. But they don't, and thus, pure individualism is suicide.

I've eaten wild plants before in the woods. I was also introduced to the concept of survivalism from my dad. He wanted a bomb shelter in case of nuclear winter and we went from survival store to survival store. We stored many non perishable foods, water, and survival supplies at the time to live in a potential world without plumbing or electricity.

>no one can run your life better than you
lol that's not remotely true for most people

>we went from survival store to survival store
fuck society AMIRITE?

I'd rather my mistakes be my own than to helplessly be controlled by someone else and have no other option if they screw me over.

When are your mistakes not your own?

Even if that was true, that doesn't mean that's the case for everyone. Which means not everybody should be subjected to such a structure.

I'm not against people helping one another or grouping together. I am against big government telling me what to do. They put fluoride in our water system and give to companies that produce GMOs that harm us.

> Jews are trying to subvert us with collectivism
> I know let's become collectivists!

Dummy, jews aren't trying to subvert us with collectivism. They ARE collectivist.

I didn't say to become full collectivist, but we have to embrace aspects of collectivism if you want the individualist to survive. Collectivism is simply more powerful than individualism. Many against one. You keep up the silly notion that individualism, and ONLY individualism matters, then I hope you're prepared for the rest of the world, who DOESN'T share those values, to overrun you.

In my experience when I listen to whatever I want my life turns out better. When I trust the system it fails.