Hey Sup Forums just what the hell is you'r end game?

Hey Sup Forums just what the hell is you'r end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-S52rfLfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on what you faggots try next.

I'm just here to find an ai gf

Ethics in the video-game industry

Profits are the primary concern for any industry

Yes, but with the right culture you can make it unprofitable to behave unethically.

A white ethnostate on the north American continent.

No I'm being honest what's Sup Forumss red line are we?

1 Fucking around.
2 .Nazis.
3.libertarian.
4 Niggers and spics.
5 All of thee above

niggers and spics
and just clap your dicks
and just clap your dicks

>1 Fucking around.
Mostly this
>2 .Nazis.
Somewhat this
>3.libertarian.
Used to be nearly entirely this, but those days are long behind us
>4 Niggers and spics.
Most of the shitposing is just bantz, but we do blame black communities for fucking up society.
>5 All of thee above
Honestly user this place has lost its purpose. The final chapter of modern. Sup Forums was the election. Now we really have no purpose. We used to, back before 2013, but since then it's been downhill.

the upward path, and the means the travel it
youtube.com/watch?v=z-S52rfLfCY

We're mostly just fucking around. Most of us are definitely right-wing, but you'll find surprisingly few whites in any Sup Forums meetup.

We will find a new purpose someday, but until then.....

World peace

o.K F.am let this //thread// die BTW i love u faggots.

world domination under the first galactic empire

pic related is the ultimate end game of /pol
anyone saying anything else is either a nonwhite, a kike, a libcuck, or a lolsperg.
Trump winning the nomination is only a part of the end game.
The last part is making America majority white again like it always had been.
Canada the same at 100%
Australia should be 100%
NZ 100%
Europe 100% of course

Basically we want the Anglo-Sphere+Europe to be our White Reich where we can live in peace.
The rest of the world can belong to the nonwhites idc what they do to their lands.

Exposure of the elite pedophile rings and the human compromise ops working in it, as well as the politicians that are compromised.

hey chill its over let this shit die.

This

I just want to play a video game where the Nazis win

apparently it's all satrirical, doesn't make any sense to me, if someone's going to larp as a white supremecist or pirate, why not just be a white supremecist or pirate, larping is for witches and dragons

To crush our enemies. See them driven before us. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

You guys know that stormfront is back up again right? You don't need to shit Sup Forums up anymore.

Back to The_Donald nigger.

To save Western Civilization
If that fails, to burn everything to the ground and salt the earth.
They come to steal what they cannot build. If we lose the West to barbarian hordes, let them inherit ash.

Um no sweetie its you that needs to leave. Sup Forums is satire. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise again.

what bums me out about forums like this is i'm legitimately worried about civilization, and when there's just a bunch of people goofing off, sometimes it's just as disheartening as the outside world

i'm working to burn it down.

unless you have a bolt of lightning, a fire just does not start.
it must be prepared.
constructed.
kindling. air flow. rigid primary structure.
you know, lighting a fire.
a real fire.

i once saw a man with no legs crying in the freezing midnight rain on an abandoned corner. our eyes met. i saw his soul. i swear to you, i saw it. it was hopeless. it was anguished. it was the end of the fucking world.

i want that for you.

no one takes the end of civilization seriously
that's why civilization ends
and yet at the same time what can we do but go insane with the circus?

Well for starters we can
youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4

>Ending universal suffrage, only NET tax payers and veterans allowed the privilege to vote (this pretty much guarantee's only white men able to vote)
>Total repeal of all forms of feminism, women are for cooking, cleaning, and making babies
>Return of societal slut-shaming
>Welfare only for people who have a job and the slow 'phasing out' of welfare in general
>It's impossible to remove all the niggers and spics but we can remove all 10 million illegal immigrants.
>RAISE act or something similar that allows only white people to immigrate to the United States.
>TERM LIMITS for congress!
There's more but that's the most important ones.

A new Sup Forums world order.

So you are here to larp because you are a worthless white trash incel that believes fantasy can become reality? Ffs sort yourself out.

to kill all life in the universe

Oh no I know that "My victory conditions" will never be reached, however my goal is to spread my ideas around so that after Western Civilization collapses in the early to mid 2040s the men who survive and rebuild can rebuild it correctly.

Oh no I know that "My victory conditions" will never be reached, however my goal is to spread my ideas around so that after Western Civilization collapses in the early to mid 2040s the men who survive and rebuild can rebuild it correctly.

>in the future after civilization collapses and is being reborn mankind will look to a Boatswain Water Polo image board for advice on how to reform a new civilization
Sounds legit

>finish my masters
>get job as data scientist
>get a decent house outside of town to remodel on weekends
>start a small consulting business after flipping my first house and getting a new home to flip
>save money for my kids college
>live a fulfilling life with wife and kids
>die of old age in the best nation on this god damn planet
Not even an AI would date you user.

The same thing we do every day pinky

death of the entire left+enablers