Hitler and Argentina

Can somebody explain to me what happened and what the evidence of it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitler lives.

>What happened
He died in a bunker after shooting I'm self

There was a German submarine that went to Argentina then surrendered to the allies after destroying all it's documents, crew never said what their mission was.
And the evidence for the original story is flimsy, accounts from those in the bunker don't even mention a gunshot.

I want to believe he got out so bad

nothing happened its all an hoax

hitler died yes, fuck nazis

Hitler knew white hispanics were real

propaganda

Argentina kidnapped baby Hitler and as he grew up they forced him to invent submarine UFOs.

Hitler did not die in the bunker. The government has released documents that prove this.

Some say he escaped to Argentina because there is a fuck ton of evidence. Many Nazis fled there and if they had the funds or connections were safe there. So even if he was never there, many others were and they left traces.

A few Nazis were thrown under the bus just to save face and to protect certain others from being sought out, but many lived comfortably in Argentina there is undeniable evidence of that.

There is also evidence that Hitler was alive sometime in Columbia long after the Holocaust.

I’m a bit obsessed with this subject, clearly.

Don’t trust what you read in your faggy history books kids

Yea and he also had brown eyes

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Theories suggest Hitler did not kill himself, but actually got a shave, a haircut and fled to Argentina.
Here in Uruguay we even have stories of people seeing the Fhurer walking down the street early in the 50s, I can even recall a popular picture of him posing at the top of Palacio Salvo, here in the capital city of Montevideo.
Give me a minute to find it

Cool story, got a body?

I find it fascinating that as emphatic as the allied victory in WW2 was, there was still a corner of the world where the nazi's could find a slice a paradise. Inspiring

I wouldn't worry about it. It's all conspiracy theories. No Hitler here.

Sounds like something Adolf Hitler would say, hope you're doing good man

>evidence

CIA documents confirm Hitler escaped to Argentina. They knew his whereabouts as late as 1955.

yes please very rare hitlers welcome

Not right now argennigger!

>he's been reincarnated into Donald Trump.

Skull was confirmed to belong to a woman through DNA testing.

how do we know its argentina though? Who's he with?

We wish :( No he's in my nut sack waiting for the perfect aryan qt

If Hitler was /ourguy/ and he survived, he would have been hunted down and killed. No question.
If Hitler was a LARPing Rothschild agent... they may have let him "escape".
Just something to consider.
Of course maybe he was /ourguy/ and died in the bunker, and they're just seeding fake stories for psyop/honeypot purposes.

Weird toothpaste is right. Even if Hitler survived and fled to Argentina, you really think the Zog would allow that? The CIA, or the Mossad once they got power in the 60's, between those two hunting him theres no way he would live.