Dindu Nuffin: The App

>go on normiebook for the first time in days
>see pic related immediately
>let out an audible groan
>close normiebook for the foreseeable future

What's wrong with white-guilt liberals and how do we fix them?
Also, how do we turn this app into /ourapp/?

Other urls found in this thread:

appolition.us
cbsnews.com/news/prosecutor-man-stabbed-family-to-silence-them-over-sex-abuse-charges/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikko_Jenkins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 Sup Forums holds a weekly lottery to bail out the most seriously dindu category five fuck up back out on the streets just for the keks.

Fantastic Aussie post. Digits confirm.

seconding this

It's like buying nigger slaves except that they're lvl. 4 infiltration soldiers who destroy the towns they're present in.

Excellent

Do it. Do it to San Francisco. Purge that place. Purge it.

Let'd do this, lads

>create app saying your spare change bails a nigger out
>all donations go to your account
wish i fucking thought of this

this, give these people exactly what they want and watch what happens

You have to destroy the places they received their indoctrination

This is brilliant. Just imagine the cognitive dissonance in the media once the first ape we release does their thing and gets someone killed.
>these racists let a murderer loose
>but he dindu nuffin

down with america? They will be our canary in the coal mine.

>this mad nigger killed 7 people, ate half of them, and fucked the other half
>bail is set at a million dollar bail to be sure that nigger doesn't wa-
>oh... uh... yer free to go Tyrone.

We should also let it be publicly known that EBUL NAHTZEE WHYSUPREMUHCISSS are setting the negroes loose and watch the mental gymnastics Olympic events that will transpire.

>The gun used by Garcia Zarate had been stolen in downtown San Francisco from a Bureau of Land Management (BLM) ranger's personal vehicle on June 27, 2015, according to the Bureau of Land Management.[6] The ranger testified at trial that he had left the weapon holstered and unsecured in a backpack under the front seat of his personal vehicle while he went to dinner with his family.[11] The car's window had been broken.[12][13]

HAHAHAHA

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many white women retweeping that thing

It brings me comfort knowing that the toll will eventually be paid in full.

Exactly. We just need to pick degenerate gangbangers - like that's a stretch - that will cause primarily colored casualties. It could actually be fun trying to figure out which cases will create guaranteed bloodshed the moment they're out.

Let's do it

In all honesty if theres a prioritizing aspect of who u bail out and you can select local or wherever u prefer, I'll be trying to get as many people as possible to bomb sanfran with sanc city and dindus

>bail out
>prison inmates
Call me a honky, but I don’t think that’s quite how prison works.

Lets pool our resources and free Somalia tier gangbangers upon Los Angeles and try to get 5 stars

We need to set up bets
We can all play, any currency including BTC, or even just a gentleman's bet for funsies

>look user, this nigger here was locked up for aggravated assault, we should set him loose. Only $25,000 bond, we could raise that in a week
>no, fuck that, look at this one. $30,000 bond, but he has aggravated assault, possession, trafficking, AND previous arrest records. He's a bargain!
It'll be like auction buying slaves, except we'll be buying them to wreak havoc instead of picking cotton.

>the ranger was also latino

>white guilt
>Omar Kazmi
he has a nigger name

yes, and he also appears to be a nigger (don't know, didn't check), but this is being shared and liked and propagated by white liberals for virtue brownie points.

When they inevitably skip out after bail and do their thing, you can become a bounty hunter and catch them again for the money.

Absolutely. It can't be serious business though since we can't prevent nigs from betting on themselves.

Yes, it's like an interactive action movie! I'd rather pay for that than pedowood SJW flicks.

indeed. Sup Forums is a board of peace. we can release an totally innocent dindu and we'll crowdsource it and get it down just before Christmas.

quality over quantity?
from memory, bail is actually bonded out at 10% so say we can get one absolute trainwreck genetic joke freed to continue his life as a unmedicated schizophrenic serial rapist, OR for the same price dozens of low level pond life who will drag their communities even further into the sewer for our own amusement.

you have the right idea, user

>Bail is usually at least $100
>Under $100 is usually ROR bail
>That's spare change to some people

> 3 white Girls
> A (((QOHEN)
> some guy who bleached a curry
> Few white guys
> 2 older women that require fetishes to be found attractive
> rest is random non-whites

Aussie just stop plz.

>Digital app
>spare change

Lads, who has experience and organizational skills to set up a /general/ thread along with a communal money pool that we can all put into that won't get pilfered? I'm completely down for the idea.

Is that true? $100, goddamn that's like almost a month's groceries for me. Also
>Spending money on niggers

Based aussie right here.
Give the normies exactly what they want, start releasing negros and watch crime rates rise.

the amount of money we spend on niggers already through taxes is absurd to be honest family. might as well get some keks out of it by chipping in a few more bucks.

>Donate a dollar to bail out guy
>He skips Court
>Go find him for bounty
>Profit

Fpbp

Muhammad plz

Ginny Fahs
Wendy McClelland
@wendyweb47
5h5 hours ago
Badass Dujour
@BadAssDuJour
22h22 hours ago
Cory Barnett
@AbsolutelyCory
57m57 minutes ago
@rawlingseliza
7h7 hours ago
@ThisTechGirl
13h13 hours ago
@RedloraineV
15h15 hours ago
@sophiajeanlowe
8h8 hours ago
@oddvon
10h10 hours ago
@annaboudinot
7h7 hours ago
@becky_salami
10h10 hours ago
@DeidreLOlsen
11h11 hours ago
@cespringer
11h11 hours ago
@vforcelove
14h14 hours ago
@besosylegramos
12h12 hours ago
@SarahDabbles
14h14 hours ago
@Genevieve
14h14 hours ago
@hialyriviera
15h15 hours ago
@emmydeckard
16h16 hours ago
@auntievice
Nov 29
@Snarkycardchick
Nov 29

First we'd have to confirm they're listing the kind of porch monkeys we're interested in setting loose. Unless we're talking about felony charges, count me out, I want flight-risk niggers who will end up on live tv in a high-speed chase.

Gonna need alot of change.

>find liberal hell holes
>check to see if they have some top tier nogs
>bail them out so they go back into liberal shit holes

noice property saida

Bail depends on a variety of factors including criminal history, ties to community, ect. Bail isn't a punishment it's just a way of making sure you show up to trial. Regardless of your trial (guilty or innocent) you get your money back. Most of the time you are released ROR (released on own recognizance).
>Example: have you ever signed a traffic ticket? That's you agreeing to show up to your trial or resolve the issue via guilty plea and payment. That is an ROR
The idea behind bail is that you lose money if you don't show up. Is possibly skipping town worth $20,000?
That's the problem with this system, if I post bail for some random person, why would they show up for trial? Obviously some of them will regardless but a large percentage won't because they have nothing to lose by trying and bou to hunters won't be after then

Well boys, looks like the app doesn't work like we'd like for it to.
appolition.us

You don't bail out prison inmates you bail out jail inmates.
>Prison is for convicted felons serving at least 365 days
>Jail is for those being held during trial or serving short misdemeanor sentences of under a year

I mean, its a bit racist because it only gives money to poor blacks. But in general poor people are fucked by the legal system.

Some areas have bail scaled based on income. But say you get into a fight with some dipshit who scratched your car with his keys or something.

A rich guy can easilly pay to get out on bail.

Poor faggots literally have to rot in the cell until they face whatever charges, and in the meantime lose there jobs, and fall behind on bills lmao.

Think of this way. The quicker they get out the quicker they become a repeat offender.

I thought you guys had extensive, almost real-time mugshot / arrest record database sites available online? Do we need a middleman in this?

most clever sire

>be poorfag
>some rich faggot scratches my car
>hmm do I fight him and face an assault charge and do time and lose my job and fall behind on bills or no?
As a huwyte, the choice seems obvious. Avoid jail time. But this is why niggers seem to comprise a disproportionate portion of the prison system. They don't have that thought process. They lack abstract thinking and as such the concept of future consequences. That's why they do impulsive and/or stupid shit. Can someone post that one redpill about the guy who went to Africa as a Merchant Marine or some shit and did a whole blogpost about how there's no future tense in African languages?

>What's wrong with white-guilt liberals and how do we fix them?

We don't

We round them up, and deport them to places like Somalia.

That's one genius aussie post

This will never actually work but it would be hilarious to see the media try to cover it. They would have to concede that many KANGS are a danger to society.

Obviously the nigger in question would be watched very closely here. It would be one hell of a social experiment.

>This will never actually work
Do tell why? We're not talking about THAT much money, given that you have to pay only 10% of the bail.
>user creates trip
>creates /general/
>pays out of pocket for the first nog's release as a show of good faith
>one trip handles one nog's crowdfunding at a time, at best he walks away with 0 profit
The only issue I see is getting the jail rosters for available apes.

obviously the spare change gets pooled and they release the most upvoted rapist mugshot, it's not like one person pays the entire bail

Facebooks tou is subject to EU law which means EU gets the say. US can't do anything due to the first amendment.

Spread it around gents!

>at best he walks away with zero profit.
The vast majority of Sup Forums is a bunch of shady mother fuckers. The odds of getting one based OP and not somebody running a con are astronomical.

You faggots are amusing but I wouldn't trust a single one of you anonymous assholes with my money.

Important shit going on regarding the recent killing of a white woman by an ilegal

Is this it?

That's why new trips have to post bail for the first nigger themselves. You don't need to trust them when they're already in the red.

Besides, we're talking about pocket change.

Cuckofornia was lost ages ago. Let it go.

yup, that's the one. have a (you)

>Damn, the guy I bailed out killed someone, better try another one...

>deport them to places like Somalia
or Chicago

>two birds with one stone
That's the dream.

Gotta wonder if a lawsuit is possible if that happens.

The clasues for the contract of using the app will probably be drawn up by a cuck jew so probably not likely.

Sue the app maker then.
'Had this app not provided access to people to provide bail for the murderer, he would have never gotten out.'

Imagine preferring criminal blacks over innocent whites....

>bailing someone out makes you liable for their actions
That makes no sense. If that was a valid argument, there'd be a precedent regarding that by now. Besides, wouldn't that make the judge liable as well?

Oh, and if possible, have the venue taken to the most lefty liberal shithole city so we could get the most shekels out of them.

For God's sake Australia, do you ever take a day off? You fuckers won't rest until the world is as pile of ash.

Just make sure they're as close to upper class gated leftist boroughs as possible.

>For God's sake Australia, do you ever take a day off? You fuckers won't rest until the world is as pile of ash.

Kek wills it.

This. Focus on California cities like LA and San Fran and just start bailing out the most violent, psychotic, niggiest nogs you can find.

>What's wrong
read The New Jim Crow
by Michelle Alexander

So where? and who?

Hell Seger, praise kek I guess... This will be a bumpy ride.

This. The best way to redpill the masses is to make it their problem.

>paying for dangerous niggers' freedom so you could (hypothetically) prove a point by having the medias (hypothetically) play your game

Doesn't change the fact that you're endangering white lives while offering help to dangerous apes. When did Sup Forums became worse than sjws?

inb4 "shill"

Not sure about this plan desu. White people could die.
cbsnews.com/news/prosecutor-man-stabbed-family-to-silence-them-over-sex-abuse-charges/

true, like this nigger who was bailed out for child rape and then killed the women who accused him

Say that to parisians who voted 90% for Macron instead of Le Pen.

Do you get to choose each future scientist by name?
Somebody click dat sheeeeeit

This is why I said Just pick black people who hang out in the projects. As long as they're killing each other, it's a win win.

Your proving my fucking point those are atleast 56% not white people idiot.

Wtf, as a Hispanic I must ask, why white people?
Don't tell me this isn't whites either, negros can't code apps.

Awesome. People pay for blacks to get out, at which point, they violate the terms of their bail, and go in for even longer, and that's the best case scenario. Worst case is they get shot by someone protecting their property.

Can you be "bailed out" of "prison" once you're convicted of a crime?

wtf I love charity now

If so, please free Nikko Jenkins!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikko_Jenkins

Praise Kek

>releasing violent pet niggers for the lulz
>completely fucking legal
>daily /ournog/ threads where we follow the dindu as he ravages through society
>people in the area could even visit his court hearings and report
Do it.

it's just bantz, fellow frog
chances of Sup Forums coming together to pay money for a dindu are 0%
good point nonetheless, accelerationism never works

>2018
>Wild Negro Release Program General posting links to nog that has been arrested and released by Sup Forums five times in four months.
Sound glorious, but only if we kept it in the major cities.

Your nation is cucked beyond repair, you don't count

bamp