What did he mean by this Sup Forums??

What did he mean by this Sup Forums??

he meant that anime was a mistake

The current industry is bad for artists as well as consumers. The "mistake" thing is apparently a mistranslation, but like everyone else who works in anime he has bitter feelings about it.

Looks like you're going to jail for a long time then user, Miyazaki once personally told me in a dream that he loves these memes and wants us to keep posting them and he's going to hire me as an animator one day.

Just because anime is not correct, doesn´t mean anime is not right.

you what

He meant he fucked up when he decided to make Nadia causing Anno's depressing and Eva which ruined anime forever, or at least until gurren lagann,

He meant Yuri on Ice

I laughed.

Anime die if get killed.

>Any new season is a fucking same harem, ISekai mmorpgor or others bullshit
>"Diferent" stuff is always a fucking edgyfest shit

We haven't actually had a harem this season and the last MMO isekai was overlord.

anime will die soon

It would be for the best, honestly. There's way too fucking much, no one needs this many shows in a week

That he's helped the industry and in turn the otaku culture which he hates. He doesn't like fanservice and makes all his movies with no sense of what people care about.

He makes his movies with no sense of what otaku* care about.

Kyoanus dying would be the funniest

Has anybody ever translated any of these fake quotes to Japanese and posted them on futaba? If so, what happened? This meme is too juicy to be confined to the west.

They're the only ones likely NOT to die though.

he's the best mangaka of all time.