"kekistani"

i know it's become cringey and reddit, but anybody else miss all the Kek shit from the election? the pepe songs, meme magic and magical numerals, meme war patches. it was all so comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=qaKOVnNLspw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thread theme
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

It was beautiful, and it still is. Shadilay

Shadilay... I think I'm feeling Kek's presence again... Maybe people should make a pilgrimage to Pepe Italy or Kek Hungary

Look at these numbers.

No. It was always forced cancer bullshit from you reddit fags that thought you fit in. You all just circle jerked each other to think you were welcome. Fuck off

>dorm room
>kekistani flag

you're too young to understand how cringey that is. Memes belong on the internet and now in the voting booth, and thats it. Everywhere else its game face. Revealing your power level before the race war is fucking retarded.

You fucking tard. Its shit like this that ruins politics

It was like the build up to the dive in a rollercoaster. we're still on the ride, but Kek did say that he would only be passing through our timeline, and even then it was just for the lulz.

>ruins politics
what?

pol actually turned on itself, a bit like the amerimutt memes now. too many shills

youtube.com/watch?v=qaKOVnNLspw

eh, it just went too public imo, and when memes go public, too much autism flows out with it, which winds up removing a lot of steam. it's hard to defend at that point, and the increase in popularity starts making it more foreign to chan culture which at the core is most interested in shitposting. too many public figures attaching themselves as faces of it and whatnot wind up destroying the spirit. nowadays it wouldn't feel organic to do that kind of funposting.

>pol
newfag gtfo

your cheerleading was gay,

It was annoying and stifled real debate. Go back the r/t_d that was a containment board for you.

>stifled real debate
which debates were you looking to have?
>real debates
>on Sup Forums, ever
good laugh. there hasn't been real debate on politics since /new/, buddy.

Don't mention that, it summons them

Time to sage folks

a mutt for every sage.

I'm going to have to this this

Sargon the leftist killed it when he monetized it. Fuck Kekistan.

Digis

It was nice to see the youth embrace us oldfags, but in my opinion it became normie status. Once we took back Pepe from the normies and made the news, people hopped on the bandwagon. Just an observation.

>monetized it
that was definitely a huge part of it. remember the kikes charging people on here for coins? there were people putting ebooks on amazon about it.

As much of a forced meme as it was, it still helped us non-normies identify each other irl. If I saw someone mention something about kekistan or if they said "praise kek" or some shit I already knew where they stood

>it was all so comfy.
ur a fgt

gb2plebbit

it was fucking disgraceful, just as bad as the green meme MAGA hats being shilled for $50.

This kid single-handedly destroyed Kek and his power. Disgusting.

What on earth are you talking about?

meme magic is real. We'll be back soon.It has been too fabulous to end.