At what age should unmarried women be forced to marry anyone that will take them?

At what age should unmarried women be forced to marry anyone that will take them?

Unironically menarche

The absolute latest a woman should be married is menarche. Ideally it should be earlier.

I am trying to have a serious thread here

can I answer in months?

Can we just euthanize them?

I am being serious.

Good idea.

Why?

Kill yourself sodomite

19 is the right answer.

Old unmarried women are used, damaged goods.

>29
29, but you have to still earn it by subduing her male relative (her choice) in a wrestling match and you have to convince her mother that you are worthy by beating her in a game of scrabble.

Seriously? Pack up and move to Syria or Afghanistan if you think of marriage that way. You will never know love if you approach it this way. May God have mercy on you.

And I gave a serious answer. Maybe if you want a serious thread don't get upset when people give honest responses.

That is why then need to get married before they are completely useless

Women who have passed child-bearing age without giving birth should all honestly be gassed. At that point they're nothing but failures and a total drain on society

This desu

OP, however much you try to force women into marriage, you're still going to remain an virgin. Just accept it and stop fighting it. Chad has won.

30, and by literally anyone who will take them

24 if they're at least 2/3rds white. Everyone else gets sent to Africa, except Denzel Washington and Keith David.

I unironically believe this. I’m so fucking tired of roasties and casual sex. Wish I was married to a pleasant quiet women desu. Unfortunately they don’t exist anymore and it’s impossible to get married if your 21

Check the flag.

Get it guys?

This would be for their benefit
Women holding out for something better while they become less desirable will not work

14. With the state of women and marriages in modernity, how is this even a fucking issue? Back to tradition.

Degeneracy and dysfunction has won, and it's taking our entire civilization down.

Non-contact libertarian will never not be funny

>Women holding out for something better while they become less desirable will not work
Women are already occupied looking after Chad. Don't worry about them. You're the one you need to worry about.

But on some for real shit this nibba answered the white shariah issue years ago in prison. K D Rebel my fellows, this is the way of the future. But don't let any of the normies unto our plan to implement intergalactic white shariah, we must maintain the utmost taqiya until the time is right...

>too beta to get a gf so needs the state to force one to marry him.

and what point did you realize you eat too much soy?

39.8 years old

murica, land of the """""""""""""free""""""""""""".

This. Traditional European culture.

I'd make an exception for Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell as well.

You're only defeated when you admit defeat.

or 12-14

>unmarried women be forced to marry
>posted by american basement dweller virgin loser

Women are the property of their fathers, we should stop sending them to public school to larp as men and have their fathers train them for marriage. The father should filter suitors and find a good older man with his affairs in order that can provide the father with plenty of grand children. The age of which he gives her away is his decision to make.

why are there so many muslims here??? go home to sandniggerstan

>Implying the Muslims who oppose egalitarianism are wrong
Islam does not have a monopoly on truth user

fuck off, subhuman isis mudslime. the whole point of the united states is to shoot fuckheads like you in the face.

I have a friend who's 22 and married. I've never seen happier people. I want that.

Give it 10 years, there's a 50% chance they won't be married by then.

Roy Moore pls

OP is a hideous virgin beta that needs a woman handed to him to get laid.

Nah, they've got that special kind of love.

I can't list all of the 0.01% of blacks who aren't niggers in one post, I had to prioritize into a succinct, quippy reply.

>At what age should unmarried women be forced to marry anyone that will take them?
25 so ten years after they become legal

At least 18. Women are best in their prime. They can't function as adults on their own. They go crazy and become "feminists." They need to become mothers/ home makers ASAP

when a woman reaches age 26 without getting married she should receive free chad seed and a government stipend.

>forcing women to marry
>not letting them live with their mistakes
What’s wrong with you fags

23 so they can still make white babies.

16. You just have to see how kind and cheerful is a little girl supporting her father. Women starts feeling a failure if they have yet not found a man starting at the age of 12 around when they have their first menstrual cycle. After their first menstrual cycle, they will start searching for a man to start a family, women are much more faster prepared for sexual relations than men, and every day, week, year, since their first menstrual cycle without having a man to support, love, and work for, will make them crazy roasties without self-confidence that will fuck any man because their mind is constantly telling and making feel them like failures.

Most Women can't endure this, the reason there are that much roasties in our society. Japs have always found young girls the most charming and appealing women, coincidence that Japs are that loyal and not random whores? I think not.

Since the start men has found young girl the prime wife to live for, but the jew media is all the time telling men how sick and dangerous is a man feeling attracted to young girls around 12 years.

Think about it.

we should make it legal to toss them into the sex-slave market after 28. this will be incentive for them to find a man and marry, restoring society to the moral high ground of the 1950's.

The thing is though, girls in the past 100 years have progressively matured slower and men probably even slower. Nobody grows up with our current culture. That's why we have a country full of 20 something NEETs.

what if more than one man wants to take them? how would that be determined?

>they should be tossed out to the niggers if they are not breeding by the age of twenty one.

just kill all men who are not married at their 30. or 35. birthday that will put enough pressure on them to be not too picky and average women will also get some attention.
Also kill all men who refuse to raise their children and have children with more than one woman. That will keep afroamericans in check.

digits confirm I'm right

t. fat, ugly tranny who can't get a boyfriend