Ask a public aid caseworker anything

Okay maybe this will be interesting.

I work for a state government in the USA in a public aid office in one of the most god-forsaken ghetto hellholes in this country.

I work for my states public aid department. I administer eligibility for SNAP (food stamps), Medicaid, TANF, and our various disabled persons programs.

Im a low level worker with 0 impact on the department politics.

I always follow department, state, and federal laws and regulations to the best of my ability at all times, i do not let me personal feelings or politics impact how i do my job, though i do of course have opinions. Consider that a disclaimer.

>I distribute stolen goods to thieving scum

Look bitch, you came here to tell us something. What is it? I don't have time for 20 questions.

Wear a camera and leak any incriminating videos.

Hard to argue with, ultimately. I do my best to be a diligent steward within the confines of policy. If I can cut someone in accordance with policy, I do it.

Ultimately that doesn't work real well and I just dispense a shitload of your money every day.

It was meant to be a fun discussion on the state of US welfare. US welfare has a lot of unique properties that European systems do not have.

Hell no, that would be a potential violation of HIPAA and PIPA. I'm not losing my job and getting arrested over it.

>Hell no, that would be a potential violation of HIPAA and PIPA. I'm not losing my job and getting arrested over it.
Yeah, right, you wouldn't want to ever do that.

Why do you need a case worker for public aid? I thought case workers were for crimes.

What are the documents you require when someone asks for food stamps?

They're called caseworkers. We used to actually try to help people job search and things like that. Today we dispense benefits like a candy machine.

The job is basically just data entry, with some rudimentary knowledge of the programs in order to know if what the computer spit out at you is right, or if you entered something in incorrectly.

Do minorities and whites have the same exact qualification standards? Or is it set up like SAT scoring, home and auto loans, etc? (Higher qualification standards for whites)

And how is it possible I legit know 2 young, single childless blacks with their own section 8 apartments!

Does somebody get on your case if you enter the data incorrectly?

Seriously though. Don't dodge ovens and don't dodge questions. Can you explain why they call it a case worker or do you need your case worked?

Bump. Thanks for the thread OP, been curious about how the system works.

Name a few of this (((unique properties))) Also, is it true that Jews massively abuse the system despite being well off? Especially Orthodox Jews

Every state has its own standardized form that I assume is pretty similar. We only require an address and a signature in order to begin the process of collecting data from you.

Basically what we NEED is your SSN. We ask you about your household expenses and (if) any income your household may have, who lives with you, whether you 'eat and prepare meals together.' We have to pretty much take their word for most things, since it's nearly impossible to correctly verify(and almost certainly not in such a way as to hold up to an appeal arbitrator or a court) and we really only have access to a set of online databases to look you up and see if you're not telling us the truth.

Disabled people need case workers. It's either that or stick them in group and nursing homes.

What kind of person did you feel deserved the program you help administer the most and what kind of person obviously shouldn't be eligible but is clearly gaming the system?

>Leak videos showing crimes and corruption
>Get arrested

This is the country we live in folks

Group and nursing homes aren't case workers? What do you actually mean by "case worker"

The other guy got closer to the truth of it.

Answer my questions, woman.

We're unionized and have a very strong union. All the managers belong to it too. 90% of shit will slip under the radar.

If you do get something wrong and QC ever checks that case(very rare) they will compile a 300 page report on what you did wrong, the impact, and what the impact would be extrapolated across the entire department. They will sperg out on you, mostly impotently, but it is very humiliating and reflects poorly on you in front of your coworkers and managers. Not great for advancement. I try not to make any mistakes. If you're paying for someone to dispense hot dogs to negroes, I will do my damndest to make sure the taxpayer gets those hotdogs delivered in the most correct manner possible.

tell me how I can get snap 100% without fail thank you.

Do you check immigration status?

Holy smokes...
Are the standards to qualify for assistance identical for all races?
I know 2 young single childless females with section 8 apartments.How did they qualify? Both have full time factory jobs.

>not even getting the joke
Good. I'm glad you're coming clean about our health care.

I work for Amazon AMA

Why?

How do I jerk off if my hands have calluses ?

My dad works for Nintendo, AMA

Restore your foreskin

Just give us some nigger stories. That's why we're all here.

Microfleece gloves and ricotta cheese

Not answering that simple question must mean...whites do have different qualification standards.

I've never had an obvious Jewish case cross my desk. I work in a run down hellhole in one of the most impoverished spots in the country.

Same standards. Exactly the same. That stuff is a meme, we don't apply discrimination on that. Negroes are far more likely to lie and lie and lie. Poor white women will lie and lie and lie. A couple days ago I saw a white woman who had 6 kids with all kinds of negroid-worthy names who got nearly 800 a month in SNAP benefits.

We actually do a lot of LTC(long-term care) work, but that is largely done at a central office in the state capitol, or by another department that deals more specifically with healthcare.

Homeless dudes in their 50s. I had one guy who had been working a hard physical labor job until the previous year. When I interviewed him by his Safelink phone, he kept talking and talking about his heart problems and shit. I could hear all the background noise and the guys voice indicated he was obviously not in good health. His mother had died recently, and he just wanted someone to talk to. I had to get him off the phone so I could process his case and move on to the next. I felt awful for him. I'm not sure what jobs he could get, I sent him some information on our resume writing classes and shit like that.

YES IT IS.

Originally our job title focused on helping people get employed. Counseling, trying to find benefits and classes etc. that could help them. We worked on their 'case.' We also had specifically assigned people we would get to know and sort of mentor. Today we are a facility for processing and dispensing SNAP as fast as possible. It's kind of a holdover, if you will.

80% of our field is women, yes, but I am a man.

Really close to where I live. In the summer I ride my bike to work
Soak your hands with warm water and go nuts

tell me how to get snap you fuck i want to make sure i get it 100%

>Originally our job title focused on helping people get employed. Counseling, trying to find benefits and classes etc. that could help them. We worked on their 'case.' We also had specifically assigned people we would get to know and sort of mentor. Today we are a facility for processing and dispensing SNAP as fast as possible. It's kind of a holdover, if you will.
Herp derp you didn't know it was Jewish infiltration? They need to sell their shit to the least among us, and in order to do that they recruited (You).

>Really close to where I live. In the summer I ride my bike to work
You are like a babby. They still can't figure out that I walk and I don't even work for I'mAJew.

If you are SNAP, don't you need the police
to help you save them? Meal choice is free.
Snow peas make a light snack.
But they give you plaque, and you don't want that.

You are retarded, our worthless oil slave military that has no reason to exist spends 10 times what food stamps are spent on. And the SNAP system is barely even used by the whites who need it. By the time I may need it, it will be bankrupted by nigs like OP who claim "equality" but only hand out stamps in the ghetto.

Should niggers be deported to lands they are equipped to handle?

Go to your local office and tell them you want an EBT card. They'll give you an application, you fill it out and it gets processed. If you have no income you'll get the maximum allotment. Go wild.

Working in state government is a pretty good deal if you aren't worried about becoming very wealthy. You get an excellent retirement and benefits package and an okay working class salary. If you play it right you can move up to a six-figure middle class salary eventually. Working in government is one of the last refuges of the percent-based pension.

>he doesn't even understand the Jewish monetary system
>muh equality
>stamps
wow

That's why the government gets people like you.

>muh pensions

dude it's almost 2018

why are white trash given assistance but a good-looking white guy in a suit is refused? just because i'm poor doesn't mean i'm a moron. dress for the job you want, act like an adult, use proper grammar, why does being a good upright citizen disqualify me?

It takes me 30 minutes walking but the walk in the guy summer air after working 8 to 12 hour shifts. Even when I get off early I enjoy walking to the park and taking it all in

>oy vey they made me walk for 30 minutes my grandfather died that way in the heat of the sun, he burned to a crisp

/S O Y B O I S/

The racial discrimination stuff I have never seen happen. The offices are located in the ghetto usually due to obvious reasons. You can apply by mail and interview by phone, by the way.

Yes. Back to Africa.

They buy cheap stuff with it so that they can sell the EBT card for cash. Half the people who come in to the office are trying to get expedited EBT replacement cards before their next deposit comes due. We made them start ordering them by phone because of it.

how much does an unemployed single mom with 3 kids get per month in

food stamps
welfare
section 8

OP, how many people do you actually feel sorry for? Got stories?

In my office I've never seen that happen. No self-respecting white guy would want to wait in there anyway. The wait times can be over 6 hours and the smell is abhorrent. Imagine 60 unwashed negroes packed in a tight room for 8 hours. That's the real holocaust gas chamber. I found them.

I didn't say it was bad? I said that the heat while walking makes everything more intense in a good way

>I didn't say it was bad?
You might have heat stroke. That's a declarative statement, not an inquisitive.

>I didn't say it was bad.
That's what your 4th grade teacher was trying to tell you.

Three kids? Section 8 is easily worth 600 a month. They only pay about 100 out of pocket(which they get from us or SSI) about 640 in SNAP benefits.. and maybe 300 or so in TANF cash.

Having a disabled child for these folks is like winning the lottery. You'd be amazed at the number of families with multiple children on SSI.

Any saucy gossip this week? How are you this week? You can let off steam with me

what's the maximum you can get?

We have deferred compensation plans and shit like that as well, and very good health and dental benefits.

The time off cannot be beat. A worker nearing retirement has about 8 weeks of PTO per year in sick time, vacation time, and personal time.

The state is also very generous with unpaid leaves of absence and all of that kind of stuff.

OP my girlfriend lived on SNAP for a bit. I tried to start a business for a while and couldn't. I bought one dollar hungry man meals with her card for a while.

Am I a dirty nigger?

Ever seen a bird land on a small tree branch while listening to classical music and the sun hitting you the right way making you feel all warm and calm?

Depends on the household size. The only limit is in the womb and the tolerance for depraved living conditions.

Yep, that's what I mean. Talk about bait. Now they have a fishook in what's left of your foreskin.

That's the tell on how fucking stupid government stooges are.

>Ever seen a bird land on a small tree branch while listening to classical music and the sun hitting you the right way making you feel all warm and calm?
No, I live in a cave.

Yup. I went hungry for lots and lots of days, still could not bring myself to get on welfare

No, you used the program as it's designed. I'm happy to give health aid and SNAP to people who are struggling to make it. I think it's a shame how much the benefits get docked for even minor amounts of income for low household sizes.

We do offer programs that give medical coverage for a year to people who started working and went over the ACA income levels. I don't like the idea of punishing people for getting a damn job.

That example I gave earlier of a household of 4 with no income is a perfect example: she probably can't make more money than she gets in benefits, since she likely has 0 education and isn't terribly bright to begin with. You have to consider her job prospects realistically.

AMA about my job

y tho? I couldn't even think to give shit what your job is.

I can only assume you're not good at it.

You sound just like one of my managers. He's a hard ass but Means well

checked but yous needa be milkan all up in heah firs

I'm sorry you have butthurt about your manager that you can't tell him about and you can't escalate through the command chain. I'm glad I didn't recommend you for hiring.

Nah we throw Bantz around and he's redpilled. We worked the same but he's higher up in the chain. I'm just finding my footing to move up

I did this job in California we were called Eligibility Workers I or II. EW's never helped people get employed that is the Employment Office. Disability Benefits is the Social Security Office.
Caseworker is an odd name. Don't know what state he's in. I maintained about 300 cases. Not hard work. Boring.

Immigrants / refugees used to an aid / resettlement / education program- not sure now.

Sometimes people "clients" would say they were illegal immigrants so they didn't have to provide a social #. They would claim benefits for the kids, have a job and get paid under the table.

Not OP but I was an Eligibility Worker in LA. LA has separate office locations for family aid and single aid -General Relief. Anyway our office was getting flooded with GR bums doing their required 'working.' Word was the GRs kept fucking the dead bodies in the Coroner dept. / hospitals.

How does it make you feel to be in your position and see all the lying assholes vying for free shit that they don't deserve? I would become compromised eventually and go rogue denying beaners and niggies until my power level couldn't be contained.

Okay. That is it. Having a disabled child is like winning the lottery? You are everything that is wrong with the world. What a disgusting attitude. Just scummy. You sleezebag.

Idiot moralfag, he's characterizing the opinion of the niggers he has to work with. Grow a pair of balls.

Do you think if SNAP and other programs that specifically pay for necessities were to be replaced with a universal basic income, the people currently on SNAP will be able to budget accordingly and not let their children starve to death to afford Air Jordan's?

Bump