Applying for the Australian Military and getting fucked by recruitment

As a lot of you are aware there are a number of young men trying to get into the Aussie military and are being fucked around by recruitment.

Yes there is bullshit going on with quotas for women and all sorts of shit.

I am making this thread to inform and gather as many guys i can across Australia as i have made a group to inform, educate and most of all keep each other motivated to get through this bullshit.

I will also be gathering information off each of the men this is happening to and putting it all together and see if something can be done about it as (not to sound like a big shot) i have some high ranking officer contacts withing the ADF that could help us.

If you are one of these guys get in this thread and add me on discord TimMcD#0934 as i have made the group and come join it so you don't have to go through this bullshit alone.

why the fuck would you ever want to join the military?

>inb4 to kill shitskins

that's the gayest reason

To learn about the beast from within the belly of the beast.

Bump
Hope you can fix that shit, Aussie friend

by fellating the beast

>not joining to learn where all the weapon and ammo caches are for the racewar

I don't think you have a grasp on siege

You'd have better luck and bragging rights in the French Foreign Legion. These Steyrs don't even have clips in them.

Thanks mate, its a shit go.

we need our guys in the military

god speed

>clips
they better not have MAGS in them with that kind of talk cunt

If you can't handle discrimnatory civi recruiters, then you don't want to be in the ADF. You might not be able to hand it and the last thing you want is to fight so hard to get in and then come out on a psych discharge mate.

because it's a training exercise. They are practicing the movement, not the shooting. Literally every military does this.

It's not that we can't handle the recruiters.
I am making this group to keep guys motivated to join and to not give up even if they keep bullshitting us.

whatchu lookin at raffie

> trying to get into the Aussie military and are being fucked around by recruitment.

Being too retarded for the aussie millitary

>Yes there is bullshit going on with quotas for women and all sorts of shit.

Probably the mental retardation

>i have some high ranking officer contacts withing the ADF that could help us.

Retards LARPing

>yes goyim fight along with Israel-i mean america

Fuck off elsewhere ADF, you cannot trick me

>Mfw ADF implodes with the diversity

fucking airsoft faggot

Awful trigger discipline

What's with the Forrest Gump leg braces?

kek. Why do I want to join the globalist mercs?
I'm at the point of knowlage where I know 'things' about the military now. Things connected to how this society operates behind the scenes.

It's quite clever.

Shitskins replace themselves pretty rapidly anyway. The ones in our countries are the problem.
Not some illitrate goatfucker from a family of 7 in sandniggerstan.

>meanwhile in the aussie military

We're not even at war

Welfare with guns

>hur dur national defense is welfare

Fuck off. I'd rather serve my country during peacetime than during some Jewish proxy war.

Who can stop them

Do you have any idea what the legal requirements of your person are if you serve during peacetime?
That can fastrack your ass for like 12 years after you quit into whatever Jew war they want.

Americans have 'muh patriotisim' to lull their males into the defence of civic nationalsim while Aussies have 'muh digger legend' which serves the same purpose.

This is the 2nd or 3rd nightly thread youve made

How have you not collated info and faqs and whatnot if your intent is to run a nightly general thread?

Maybe you should gb2 >>>int

Im not going to spoonfeed you things cunt

whats the age limit for joining the military?

aside from emus no one

Because i am making these threads to find more guys to join, not to get information.

Pretty sure its 17, but you can apply when you are 16 and 9 months.

T recruiter

Guys to join the group i have made, it's like people can't read.

>YFW the military is reading this post.

Youll meet them down the road cunt no ones gonna hold your hand no one held mine on the net before i joined up its painful but wait and work on fitness i tried at 17 and had to wait till i was 21 to be a combat engineer so fuckin there you go

I don't like that we talk in the open about our army

sorry i meant the upper age limit

>I don't like that we talk in the open about our army
ASIO confirmed

Oh righto, i'm not sure mate you can find out on their website though.

or Magazines either you dumb cunt

WTB trigger discipline also what is that shit on his legs?

First post is a massive, massive faggot. Damn, not even you ausfags deserve that sort of response to this commendable thread.

Fuck off and die back on Red.dit, faggot liberal.
Good luck with your mission, OP. I served in the US Army for 3 years and I can't imagine that kind of bullshit to enlist. Makes me sick.

What type of shit is happening?
Considering applying next year, but would be good to know what shit is happening to others before I do.

Do you have discord?
I can explain shit better there for you.

We're only taking on women and non-whites to tackle the huge problem of anglo-saxon warrior culture in our military

Yeah because war is "changing" and the old idea of a soldier who is strong, masculine and assertive is outdated.

How do you not understand that in order to get in to the Army, there needs to be demand and free spaces for you among whichever Corps you decide to enter. At the moment, there is not a retention issue within RAInf, the Battalions are for the most part full, they wont just raise a brand new Battalion for little complaining children.

Wait until there is a demand, like everyone else. It is basically a peace time Army now anyway, soon to be under Labor which is the worst time ever for Defence and I wouldn't want to spend any time in that kind of situation.

Get a sex change, then they will let you in.

the point is that they ARE letting in people, only not white men unless they truly must

How do you not understand that this isn't a matter of complaining.
As hard as it may be for you to believe you actually have these two amazing things on the front of your face called eyes, and with these eyes you can read words.
Once you have figured this out you can read that i am making this thread to get blokes to come into my group to keep them motivated not to complain.

Australian military...what's that?

Mate, everyone thinks they are hard done by when going through DFR, if you can't handle that tiny amount of admin stuff around, you are going to be a crying mess in the Army. Your attitude toward this entire process, from your posts, makes you look like a crying little self-entitled bitch, an attitude which will get your head punched in if you ever get to the Army.

You need to understand, that yes, DFR may be forcibly enforcing quotas, these roles are most likely the female ones with a high turn over, remember that they only have a 2 year minimum period of service now, not 4. It is a civilian company, that has been running DFR for a long time now.

If you get rejected, it's because they don't need people at the moment, in which case they'll tell you to come back, if you get rejected without an offer to return to the application process in the future its because they do not want you. Both outcomes, you have no ability to control.

Who has the strongest military in South Hemisphere anyway?

The problem is with the forcible quotas you fucking cunt. Don't defend this just because it's from above.

The USA ironically
But...
Prolly Brazil

tl;dr
This guy understands

Once again, for the immature little entitled cunts here, just because you want to enlist, does not give you the right to waltz through the door at DFR and demand you get in, to whichever role you want. The Defence Force is not there for you. Fucking millennials, you cunts are absolutely hopeless.

Doing my Vic police exam in January, talking to my dads friend in the force and he was telling me how they're recruiting 75% women at the moment and I don't have much hope, sounds like the diversity quotas a pretty widespread problem.

Adress the problem at hand, coward. The rejection of white Australian men in favour of women and minorities is an occurances you've already admitted to and it is clearly not a problem of entitled men ornery at the clear superiority of women and aboriginals. Do you want our military to be at the mercy of incompetent women who face blatantly lowered standards? Are you a dog or a man?

Didn't they pretty much ban Male recruits? Wonder how the sheilas like training in the outback during summer.

Haha, mate, I've done enough time in Defence to have it not be my problem anymore, I'd much rather a female Soldier than a complaining little self-entitled prick any day of the week.

Standards for women have always been different, this is not new at all. Complaining about it is not going to change what DFR are mandated to comply with. You need to suck it up and carry on with applying, you'll face much worse when and if you actually get in.

Thats kinda funny, 5 years ago when I got back from afghan your nation was offering americans sgt and above with combat expierience $50,000 signing bonus, promotion to staff and the option to immigrate if theyd sign on as a combat instructor for 5 years.

Has the whipping made you dumb? You seem incapable of any individual thought, perhaps the military is more effective than I gave credit for. The differing in standards and quotas are transparently a ridiculous and suicidal motion which is certain to destroy combat effectiveness. It's not a question of meekly submitting to higher authorities. Suppose for an instant that I have not been rejected or even applied at all, this isn't a lashing out, and I'm criticising a destructive movement within our nation, and ask yourself if this is truly what you wish to defend

Well no, that isn't correct in the slightest.

Yeah. You guys were recruiting combat vets to come over and serve as instructors. A lot of nations do actually.

Ukrainians especially but they dont offer jack shit for pay and really. Before gadaffi died he tried a similar thing and said hed pay american deserters to his nation a WHOPPING $5,000.

If youve seen a lot of combat you actually end up as a pretty hot commodity since 99% of military forces never do, even when forward deployed. Majority of war fighting now days is done by an incredibly tint minority within the military, and if youve done it there always somebody somewhere hiring.

How can brazil be stronger than Australia, a developed cunt?

Our military is 50,000 people AS A WHOLE

It’s a far cry from the days of the Second World War when we had 933,000 people serving.

Plus our politicians are all cucks who would rather depend on US shekels and interests to defend us rather then helping this country grow a backbone and a proper navy.

I imagine each soldier costs a lot more than they did seventy years ago.

I can understand why an Aussie ground force would be small, but a strong Navy is something you need. At least a combined NZ-OZ force.
Unfortunately we just can't keep our dicks out of countries...so we have soldiers there.

> dox yourself, the thread
Take a hike, cunt.

Why do they hate birds so much?

omg after we americans bail out europe and invade normandy again we gonna need to invade melbourne next lmao you guys have already LOST lmao!! cant even join the damn army!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry america gonna save the world again

That’s true, but (and I’m probably definitly wrong about this) but our politicians and military seem to follow the US meme trend of “technologically advanced soldiers” which basically means heavier equipment, meanwhile Arab armies can enter sustained combat just fine with a much much lighter load on their load bearing system.

I understand that mate, I'm also a combat veteran. What I'm saying is, you must of heard the particulars from someone else, as they aren't correct. For instance, we don't have "Combat Instructors", nor do we have Staff Sergeants any longer, haven't in a very long time.
I also haven't heard of any direct requests for Instructors at the School of Infantry, as you'd need to actually go through Kapooka (Our Recruit school) and then School of Infantry first. We had (have?) lateral transfer options for UK Forces and possibly Canadian, but not the US.

Agreed, but
Let's fix our shit here first neighbor.

It's 3 times as accurate

Do Australia produces any weaponry?

Doesn’t help that we have the base at Alice Springs that so valuable the US funded a coup against one of our prime ministers who threatened to shut it down.

But yeah our naval capabilities are a joke but we are launching expansion programs and shit, even then it’s a bit sad that despite the fact that we’re pretty much responsible for the defence of our entire region, we don’t have a strong enough navy to even operate.

our own AUG variant, ground vehicles and a load of mechatronics

Yeah.

Thales Australia comes to mind as being one company that manufactures our small arms and ammunition.

I think you meant to say "clipazene"

Then you got our Bushranger PMV the Dutch are buying off of us.

We used to have a bunch of unique weapons such as the Owen gun but that’s world war 1-Vietnam tier and definitly not in service anymore.

Another thing I’ve noticed is how we basically structure our forces around US capabilities.

What happens in a situation where the US (inevitably, just like the UK) abandons us?

Hey, im just repeating what some aussie cunts told me when we ran into em over there. Maybe they were full of shit. I do know that ive been directly made offers by the ukraine, and the kuwaitis. The ukranians basically just want dime a dozen mercs which is super illegal and ensures you can never go back to a 1st world country without being flagged and arrested.

Kuwaitis pay BANK but demand you sign a 15 year contract. Fuck that shit, ive been to kuwait and its a fucking shithole.

I have a buddy making 150,000 per year in iraq patrolling an oil refinery perimeter for some corporate group. Lots of offers out there, but theres usually some pretty big catches to them they arent mentioning, and a lot of shit is strictly word of mouth until you actually sign up so its hard to tell rumor from fact sometimes.

Point is, some guy from aussie SAS was trying to tell us there were huge bonus packages and promotions for anyone who participated in some kind of program. But aussie SAS mostly just drank, took naps, and lifted weights the whole time they were with us so who really knows.

Heh why doesn't that surprize me.
Ah yes, Pine Gap. No telling what goes on there. Probably a huge underground base larping as a satellite tracking station.
That's a wise move expanding with good ol' China messing around. Most likely it'll be a joint measure with us.

i saw you post last night and was thinking about starting a meme machine or something, something along the lines of fake outrage over the ADF wanting to kill women and lgbtbgbhbehbsd people by putting them on the front line instead of fucking white males

i dunno maybe you guys can think up some more shit

Australian arms manufacturing is...... interesting. They always gotta do stuff on thier own and end up reinventing the wheel on a lot of stuff they could have just bought from foreign manufacturers.

Sometimes they figure out cool shit. Other times they invent spontaneously combusting gunships.

The Australian government basically supports the US/non Chinese claimants to the South China Sea.

Our naval capabilities are being expanded upon independent from US advice as far as I know from reading the latest defence white paper.

Also, our governments logic
>probably 10% of population is Chinese citizen
>proceed to piss of the country they hold their true loyalties to.

Lmao.

We die or we fellate China instead, but I prefer the former.

looks like a noob sort of exo-skeleton, they have real ones in testing now tho

Boy that sounds familiar

>yfw aussie whiteboiz are such softcunts that women are fighting in their place now

Why bother. What a useless waste of tax dollars . US is done for and so are we unless we start seriously kissing China's ass

OP is a Homo looking for single men to jerkoff with on Discord. If you're a gayfag get on this shit.

BASED ADF wanting an inclusive and diverse armed forces.

>National population about the same as greater New York
>would rather die than take a sensible place on the world stage.
yeah that extreme shit gets you nowhere or dead, fast.
Remember when the US government just turned off the Australian government like a tap and removed them? Over a dispute to do with Pine Gap?
No?

how do you get nowhere fast? im always somewhere i think, but if i were to go nowhere, it wouldnt take any time at all, fast and slow do not come into play