Can women do MGTOW? And how long until one does for male attention?

Can women do MGTOW? And how long until one does for male attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wgtow/
google.com/search?q=go dutch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/wgtow/

google.com/search?q=go dutch

I can't believe those people are being unironic. Reading the top posts we're good for a laugh. Thank you user

A lot of people don't know how to impregnate cunts and that's why they're still virgins. That's ok. I'm now going to explain how you do it.

First of all you need to find some cunt that you want to impregnate. Once you've done that you need to be alone with her in a place where she can't run away and where there aren't too many other people. Once you've done that you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want to her because women are weak and stupid and there's not much that they can do to fight you. But even then some of you are fucking pussies and are too scared to go on. So here's what you do. You need to take her clothes off and strip her completely naked. If she's not, you won't be able to gain the full psychological advantage that comes from the humiliation of not having any clothes on and her body may not be in the optimal state to fully assimilate your semen.

Now usually at this point they'll start crying and screaming and a lot of you are fucking faggots and just back off. But seriously, other than being fucking annoying, crying isn't going to do shit, so don't be a little bitch. You need to fuck her really hard until she's so fucking weak that her pussy is entirely relaxed and ready to take in your semen. So make sure you make her orgasm at least 5 times in a row. Once you've done that, you need to cum. When she realizes that you're about to impregnate her by force, she may try to fight back but seriously, don't be a little bitch. Women are GENETICALLY designed to be inferior to men, so this shouldn't be a problem as long as you're not a bitch homo.

Once you've cum inside her she'll probably lie on the floor in fetal position crying and mumbling some unintelligible cunt bullshit. Now at this point you may feel the need to comfort her but trust me, she'll be fine so don't stick around. Don't let her think you're a faggot. If you fucked her hard enough she'll be confused enough that there's a 50% chance that she'll keep the baby. Good luck.

This totally happened.

I don't see the point of a WGTOW. What are men going to take from women that they need to protect? Their vagina? They give that away willingly.

Getting hit with a newspaper is my turn on

No. definitely not.
That would be WHGTOW which is also an alternative name for a hobbit.

>What?

>Men Going Their Own Way
no for fucks sake, they cannot
they already went their own way to live adventurously and this is why we are here now

It's a Canadian
If you ignore it it'll go away, eat some ice cream and come back in half an hour posting about how Ninja Turtles are based, or whatever flashing image was the last thing it saw on TV

no. and never. because it's impossible. peterson is a tranny. is there a penis version of that pondering face meme? no

Is there an example of this image IRL?

(((think))) again.

>with a woman
why does it look like an egglant. ok fine. you win. but i cant mix the word "woman" with "exclusive club based on owning at least one penis"

it is common knowledge, it works that way
post your fingernails, I suspect you are female

>example
any videogame, political movement, hobby community/fanbase, or activity/sport

Who gives a shit about the thread let's talk about that thinking emoji image. I actually want to fuck her.

>why does it look like an egglant

Normies use the eggplant emoji to represent penises

why arent his nipples thinking

Yeah I agree the OP doesn't make any sense, I just entered this thread for the pic
I'm not saying it doesn't happen I was just asking for a real-world example
I guess I don't pay attention to games/sports enough, the most obvious example to me is the alt-right though

nor is the meme pussy either apparently

Doki Doki Literature Club is an example of a male entering an all female space and everything going to hell. Just like how a female entering an all male space turns everything to shit.

I don't know a lot of womn that can go at it alone and be a normal person. The ones you see are fatfuck school teachers depressed or fucking out of their minds. Women are just incapable of being alone because they need to project their shitty thoughts on another person or judge themselves to death.

it's called feminism

thanks ill look that up

What would a pussy even think about?

i gotta go to bed but great thread guys. take care

I do not posess real world example in form of screencap but it is like said
now, fingernails

Think about it like this. You've heard the phrase "thinking with your dick." I've never once in my life heard the phrase "thinking with your pussy"
google "male fingernails"

Yes its called Lesbianism

>Can women do MGTOW?
Of course.
Women can do anything that men can do.
As long as men are willling drop everything to go balls deep, when offered.

Faggots still confuse women, though.
They're more than happy to drink wine coolers and pretend to give a shit about hairdressers until some broad is trying to compete for Fernando's attention.

Women are just faggots with better tits, and less common sense.

nah, you are roastie
if someone acts like a female, writes like a female, defends females it is safe to assume that it is female

>I've never once in my life heard the phrase "thinking with your pussy"

Thots actually say that pretty frequently, they just don't talk like that around men. In reality women have their own version of dirty locker-room talk

Flag checks out

Why do you want me to be female so bad? I haven't defended women itt even remotely
That's p disgusting, you sure it's not aussie women?

because it instantly dismisses your arguments, isn't it obvious? post fingernails or adams apple

are you projecting your femaleness onto me? that's a p womanish thing of you to do

Yeah, I've seen a private girls-only facebook chatroom that was mostly American girls, they pretty much constantly sent each other sex-selfies and compared dickpicks that guys had sent them, usually followed by at least one of them posting "omg I want to sit on that dick XDXD"

99% of women are secretly sex-crazed perverts, you can honestly not even comprehend how bad it is until you've witnessed it first-hand

>no, you!
really friggin good argument
thus, I shall post /r9k/

That's one thing I like about black men, they're surprisingly redpilled about women

Ok but you're typing like a girl right now
I don't want to believe this but it's probably true. I feel bad for whoever ends up having to settle down with any of those women

read this, roastie

#NOHYMENNODIAMOND

Although one must also remember that all sluts were virgins once

Every time I see this picture it gets added to. Is someone just slowly adding to it or was this always the original? I want to know so badly.

WGTOW is called feminism.

I don't know what convo is going down here but who is jewing who at this point

that's a pretty feminine image
so you're saying that in every virgin lies the potential to be a roastie?
the original pic has nipples, the thinking faces on the breasts were shopped in later

He convinced himself that I'm a woman and now he really wants me to post my fingernails

other poster is female, does not want to post fingernails so we could see her as female and ignore her babbling
pretty much all

>WGTOW is called suicide.
FTFY.

There's a reason fat broads love niggers.

>so you're saying that in every virgin lies the potential to be a roastie?

Definitely, one of the dirtiest thots I know was a kissless virgin until her wedding night, now she's divorced, has four kids to four different fathers and sucks a new dick every Friday night

What happened?

I for one vote both post hands because muh fetish.

did she married a nigger?

Husband couldn't satisfy all that repressed libido I'd wager

Go ahead and put me in the screencap then.

I've seen (((claims))) that virgins are volatile after marriage if they feel unsatisfied, knowing that they'll never have another opportunity to see what sex with other men is like. I don't know if this is true or not, but that could be a similar case
You have a fetish for male hands?

Fucked if I know, some women are just rotten and even a conservative environment can't stop it, just look at Anna Karenina

Nah, this is Australia, not America, all her kids are white and she told me she thinks nigs are gross

I'm a dude but that is ok
notice how poster I identified as female is opposed to showing it's body, even such pure part as hands

Considering the overwhelming evidence that divorce rates skyrocket with each premarital dick a woman rides I think we can safely conclude those (((claims))) are bullshit

>What happened?

Once upon a time a handsome Prince asked a beautiful Princess to marry him
She said 'NO!'"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went hunting and fishing and raced cars and went to titty bars and fucked women half his age and drank whiskey and beer and jager and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up. The end.

Hands in general, doesn't matter the gender really. It is pretty bad honestly. I remember beign in 10th grade and lusting after my teachers cougar hands that really just showed her age in worse ways, but I just couldn't help it. I don't even want handjobs really, I just want to rub my cock against their fingers or palm and cum. In all honesty how bad is this? The day I ever get a girlfriend I know I might have to hide this.

Do you think it's something innate in certain women from the start, or they become addicted to being whores?
I had a gf who had the same issue, I've never understood the hand thing beyond finding them aesthetically appealing. Just find a gf who thinks it's endearing

Honestly your fetish is pretty weird yet you still sound less weird than most of the footfags I know

Thank you user. You have some very nice hands, the veins really add to it hnggg.

sure thing, fellow internet weirdo

Every woman has a little whore inside of them, kind of like a little devil on their shoulder encouraging them to do slutty things, it's voice just becomes louder if they're stupid enough to listen to their inner thot and follow it's terrible advice. That being said environment has a lot to do with it too, hence why women living in 'empowered' feminist environments are vastly more slutty than women living in conservative environments

pic related

Yo, you got 1-8?

No, women typically end up alone through a combination of setting their standards too high and getting fat. Once they reach that point their only options are to go dyke, fuck niggers, or collect cats.

nope, only few
google "febabbling"

got results of music composition, baby talk, and even something to do with Hearthstone.
Sadly, nothing that I was hoping to find.

>google "febabbling"
No results m8

i think he meant "fembabbling"

fembabbling
sorry

Why do Men hate being raped?

do they? by female?
really?

That did it. Makes a lot more sense too. Feel like I should have been able to fill in that missing letter on my own. That's usually a good sign that it's time to get some sleep.

>do they? by female?
>really?

No, not by female. By rapists.

That did it. Makes a lot more sense too. Feel like I should have been able to fill in that missing letter on my own. That's usually a good sign that it's time to get some sleep.

>i want it up the ass
because we all aren't fags who enjoy their asses rammed

by rapists of female sex?
no one would hate it, and it is impossible to happen since even weakest men is more than likely to overpower fattest female

>fembabbling
An ugly bitch got me drunk once and basically forced herself on me, legally speaking that would count as rape and I definitely didn't enjoy it

>ywn be raped by a qt girl who thinks you hate it
why even live

if you didn't enjoyed it why you did not stopped her?
was she emu or something?

I basically did for similar reasons. Because most men always treated me like shit even though I'm a very kind and sensitive person. At least was. The behaviour of men towards me has cut away a not so small part of my emotional abilities. That's why I like men less than I used to do. I'm in a relationship now. I like him, but I'm way less emotional engaged than him and he's sometimes starting to annoy me with his emotional faggotry.
Thats the problem with men. When they decide to commit they turn into ultra fags because they feel safe to release all the emotions they have to suppress the rest of the time.
Anyway, being Single is less stressful but being all alone all the time is also not healthy.

But the point of going your own way ist just doing this.
The moment you make a movement from it, it's not just doing it, it's larping and trying to get attention. I never talk about it.

yeah yeah sure thing poor you

Lots of alcohol+xanax, I was too fucked up to move, a toddler could have overpowered me

>Because most men always treated me like shit even though I'm a very kind and sensitive person.
How come you blame the guys then and not your taste? Not trying to shit on you there but some people are just terrible, it isn't everyone. I assume this is bait but most of what you said makes you sound like a shitty person, so maybe it is just you.

>Thats the problem with men. When they decide to commit they turn into ultra fags because they feel safe to release all the emotions they have to suppress the rest of the time

Surprisingly insightful post tbqh

welp, that is on you, xanax responsibly

It just makes it sound like women are shocked we have emotions too, almost as if they aren't special for having a heart. If I fell in love with someone and they showed their self to me that no one else saw, I would be honored, not think less of them.

She makes a good point, men do unload emotional tension onto their partner more often than not, but is right. Seeing the insides of someone you love should strengthen the relationship not weaken it, if that's the case you're with the wrong person or you're just a cunt

You're looking at this from a male perspective, not a female one, women absolutely despise weakness in men, nothing shocks and disgusts them more than seeing a man cry IRL

Vehemently despise weakness for sure. Half the time they don't even realise what they're doing but day in day out they select for strength