FUCKERY: YouTube and ADL lurking Sup Forums to find videos to block?

Some user made a thread last night about how a video of the SS victor march from Wolfenstein II (that had been looped for 10 minutes) had 240,000 views and a lot of positive comments in response to it. I tried searching for the video on youtube today, but it didn’t show up I went back to last night’s thread and clicked the link, and it looks like the video was put in “youtube jail.” Here is the video link for those curious, because it won’t show up when you search it anymore.
>Thread:
>Video: youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw

The video had been up for a full 10 weeks without being put in YouTube jail, but suddenly YouTube locks it down within 24 hours of someone on Sup Forums bringing attention to it. Hmmm…I wonder (((what))) could be going on. It’s not even like the uploader of the video had added any sort of bad goy commentary to it—the video is literally just a sequence from the video game played on loop. That tells me that (((they)) are shutting it down literally only to prevent people from seeing just how many other people watched the video and commented on it positively.

A couple of takeaways. One, YouTube and/or the ADL lurks on Sup Forums because of how quickly they shut down a video that was otherwise up for 10 weeks. Second, YouTube is not even making an effort to keep up the appearance of just focusing on the content of a video. It is blocking things simply because (((they))) don’t want the viewer to see just how many other people have viewed and agreed with them on an issue that (((they))) don’t like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg
f-droid.org/en/packages/org.schabi.newpipe/
hooktube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XguPpSKhvJs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1rZAT2GtmI
youtube.com/watch?v=l80huflJJb8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149096593/#149096593
youtube.com/watch?v=osNZoyeHKPk&t=38s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer
youtube.com/watch?v=xnTSSbS7Dgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what then dont use youtube
god you fucking cry babies
use another video service or make your own
stop complaining that jews wont let you use their shit

What the fuck is their problem?

How about you stop being SUCH FUCKING KIKES.

BAN ASSAULT LOOPED TRAILER SCENES!
HOW OFFENSIVE!

>a lot of positive comments
bump

the comments were suprisingly numalish. a lot of bluepilled people really getting into it. very supportive

i don't know, more than likely someone from the company complained because it wasn't presenting the game in a good light.

Crazy. I just listened to that march last night without it censored. Fuck Heebtube

Let's test this theory....

youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg

Don't worry, i have a archieve.

>positive comments
there should be a resource to download youtube comments before they are (((taken))) down.

>YouTube and ADL lurking Sup Forums to find videos to block
Good. Most vids that get posted here are garbage. Only youtube vids getting posted worth watching are livestreams. Shills pushing their garbage channels can get fuct.

Holy shit. They disabled comments, sharing and everything too.

Was this video up when you posted it?

Welp, it still up, at least i can still see it.

I'm not saying they are just going to automatically block any youtube link that's posted here. But it's pretty clear that they blocked the link in questions specifically because the view count was brought to their attention by the user's Sup Forums post

Use Hook tube for pc and new pipe for android to download videos
f-droid.org/en/packages/org.schabi.newpipe/
hooktube.com/

>can't even favorite the video

what the fuck

It's not up for mobile, are you by any chance related to the impartial truth channel or alerta juda, cause they made the same mistake if not clicking the mobile button

Youtube apparently is banning/demonitizing videos that are linked here. There was a thread about it earlier. If they see a video is getting traffic from here, its auto flagged or some shit like that.

Christ killers want us dead.

I don't know man. It's probably the ADL doing most of this stuff with YouTube basically giving them the green light on any content they want to flag. The announcement of the YouTube-ADL partnership basically made it seem that way, and that's pretty much what the ADL is all about. Protecting (((themselves))) at any cost.

Yeah. Old churchill tatics.

But this video that i posted has 120k views and positive likes and comments.
they will probally not take such bait, but maybe we can confirm your theory if they're stupid enough.

Kikes do nothing but lash out at others. You should see the "artwork" kikes make compared to European art. They revel in disease and everything vile and seek to destroy anything that is beautiful.

I don't post videos on Jew-tube and i'm not realated or even aware with those channels you mentioned. Just posted a "pro nazi" video that matches OP descryption.

They fucking shut it down completely. You can watch it if you have the address bar link and that's really it.

They think this is one of the biggest the Alt-right online places.
Right now here are a lot of leftist, Mediafags and JIDF shills lurking.
I bet they report everything linked here on sight.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Alerta judiada makes some of the best propaganda but he makes it in monkey language, you should know about him

The thread earlier was talking about a guy that reviewed fast food. I guess his videos were posted on /ck/. All his videos got demonetized. There was talk of linking youtubers here on the chan to get their shit shut down.

>it's okay to violate basic human rights because you own a server
Nope. It should be entirely illegal, and should have been made so years ago.

saw the video yesterday. the comments were great.

I report videos you people post here all the time but I do it for the laughs. I,m a white guy from Alabama.

And?

>do it for the laughs
>look at me, I'm like the joker irl
>haha I'm such a nihilist
go suck a circumcised dick

This is the white nationalist version of bake the cake. You can’t put a gun to someone’s head and say “you need to serve my stupid bigoted video.” Be logically consistent at least.

I-is-is he okay ?

Why is the ADL even a thing? I cant imagine having to be told whats bad and whats good. They're people that unironically think a cartoon frog is in the same tier aw a swastika. The sight of milk or the ok hand sign can physically cause people to cringe simply because they're told too. If people could just form their own opinions the world would be so much better

Why does the ADL and SPLC have so much power over companies and politicians anyway? Funded by Soros and other mega-jew donors?

Tucker has at least called them both out on a couple occasions, along with exposing a different (((pervert))) every day

My god this shit is so primitive and fucking disgusting how can anyone do that to a fellow living thing? Fucking stay the fuck out of my goddamned county you fucking dirty goddamned shitskinned animals

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I fucking remember yesterday a user putting up the bread about the colossus Wolfenstein ss march.

Holy fuck fucking filthy god damn kikes!
They fucking disabled everything!

BUMP

Kikes wormed their way into the federal reserve. Once in, they've given interest-free loans to kike-owned and run companies with the repayment date open-ended. None of them pay back a single fucking penny. If the company flops, they "petition" the federal reserve to float more money to their businesses and take their debt on for them. Notice how nearly all the big companies in the U.S. are kike owned/run. That is why these faggot kike companies give money and force shit like the ADL/SPLC into the public's eye.

Kikes, niggers, spics, sandniggers, chinks are the fucking bane of this fucking planet.

t. fucking kike

the ovens are turned up to 666 degrees chaim

>Youtube apparently is banning/demonitizing videos that are linked here
This is going to be good, time to fuck over some cunts I don't like.

We should test this theory

Only a retard wouldn't see them on here cataloging info for the last two months. I swear some of you cucks are about ready to jizz yourself when someone feigns an interest in your viewpoints that you don't notice the contempt in their words

What a shame if the White House Channel gets banned.
youtube.com/watch?v=XguPpSKhvJs

Elsagate
Big source of ad revenue and (((conditioning))). They want to keep tabs on us now.

A BBC reporter does go on Sup Forums so it's not hard to connect the lines

how net neutral of them

Fucking newfags

seriously, time to weaponize this new tool.

Not much can be done about it; I guess. Just gotta take it.

>people monitoring Sup Forums
>discussing how to subvert them on the same platform

I'm not very hip, what's popular these days? Is pewdipie still a thing?

lmfao they fucking reached a new level of shutting it down
I've never seen a video get disabled like that to the point of every widget getting disabled
it's just the video and behind is a white screen

so start posting links of videos to get shut down
should start with ADL & SPLC vids would be funny if YT shutvthose down cause Sup Forums linked them

THE TAYLOR SWIFT VIDEO IS GONE

THOUGHT CRIME

Ok I found this in the trending section, testing.

Youtube links need to be-referenced, unembeded and automatically renamed to hooktube.com

The solution to this is obvious - you start mass reporting liberal videos

Apparently Goolag now has censorship mechanism which demonetizes/blocking videos which has a lot of referrals from "undesirable" sites, such as Sup Forums. You know the drill.

Didn't the Triarii stuff get taken down because it started to get used in pro-Trump videos?
Before that youtube didn't give a shit for years and let neonazi clips with the music stay up.

>You cant put a gun to someones head and say 'respect my first amendment rights"
Yes I can

>Play spot the under 18 who can't into rules and guidelines on said platform.

Stop being soyboys and go spam the shit on other platforms and youtube accounts.

This guy has been confirmed to post here.

fuck off leaf

maybe it has be done a couple of times

>nazi
>gas
>niggers
>jews
>kikes

MoonMan still up despite huge thread on Sup Forums. Not entirely sure about them scanning here. They probably do but I guess it's not 24/7 in that case

lets start with TYT

I've noticed this too. A few times I've posted a video, and within a few minutes it's taken down.
It's even happened with videos that are over 5 years old.

They probably use software to track where people are linked from, and if it's here they will immediately leap on it

Look at that fat paki and soy boy in the thumbnail.

>Give clicks, try to get it blocked, give TYT money
fuck

This is also why i stopped linking and using wikipedia or linking sites in general with facts.
Some insane liberal shit would get btfo in the argument and would immediately attempt to edit it out of the article. If it wasnt wiki they would somehow get google to scrub the site from google searches. Seen it happen so many times over the last decade.

ANUDDA

faggot use d.tube. videos there can't be deleted after a while

is it me who finds nigger getting brutally killed is fine

What if we convinced Hiro to embed videos from alternate sites besides just Jewtube

That way if we want to link something like this, it will be safe

you're way to obvious, fag. name it "yew" instead of jew. retard.

no, you mass spam them here to get traffic from here and auto flag them for tjat

BOYCOTT JEWTUBE

Also fuck off with the jewgle shilling you autistic libshit

Daily reminder that lolbertarian retards like these have malformed, autism-spectrum brains, and are almost as destructive to human civilization as liberal marxists are, because they enable them.

i report all right wing videos for promoting terrorism

So why didn't this video get fucked, huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=l80huflJJb8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149096593/#149096593
Stop being paranoid you idiots.
Not everything is a happening.

that video has been nuked like 50 times

that particular one was only posted about a month ago

>video not available in your country
I liked that song but no, every day my hate for jews has to grow exponentially.

does that means its a win win situation for libtards and lose lose situation for /us/

How do they justify censoring this video anyway?

It's literally just a loop of a march, there's nothing "offensive" about it

I noticed the same thing OP. A week or two ago I posted this video here.

youtube.com/watch?v=osNZoyeHKPk&t=38s

Then like a day later it got put into a limited state. I have no doubt that these fucking kikes are monitoring this board and targeting all these videos.

You know the faggot leftards keep saying recently Wolfenstein waas always their game.
Reality is they have hated Wolfenstein for years. The nazi imagery triggers the shit out of them.

Do these people not realize that it's not us that are turning more people into "nazis" as they like to say. It's their fucking bullshit actions.

>They probably use software to track where people are linked from, and if it's here they will immediately leap on it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer
You don't need a software to track this.

Well, do they get money if you block ads?

>Well, do they get money if you block ads?
I don't know.

Funny how youtube leaves up pedophilic Elsa videos with millions of views but painstakingly takes down every video dealing with "Nazis". These Jews make me sick

Maybe we can use it against them? If the process is automated to any degree it can backfire pretty badly. Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=xnTSSbS7Dgk