The proscecutors said he was playing a dangerous game of Russian roulette...

The proscecutors said he was playing a dangerous game of Russian roulette, and that the bullet ricocheted off the ground before hitting her (ballistics analysis confirms).

The defense argued that it was an accident.

I honestly don't get the outrage over the non-conviction when even the prosecution makes a half-assed attempt at trying to demonstrate this was murder or manslaughter.

Why are you all so butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atw6Ff5Fj0w&t=26s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187_(1994)
redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2017/11/30/lied-kate-steinle-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because even if everything about his absurdy history was true, he's is guilty of at least involuntary manslaughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=atw6Ff5Fj0w&t=26s

manslaughter sounds right.

>be convicted of a gun felony
>it was an accident and I was doing something illegal
>not involuntary manslaughter
Jury nullification of the involuntary manslaughter is the issue here.

I dare you to fuck around with a gun you found on the ground and accidentally kill someone and not be convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

All illegals should be put to death. No exceptions. I don't care if it's a fucking leaf who forgot his passport.

He honestly deserves to be killed by a ricocheting bullet

involuntary manslaughter/negligent homicide. whether or not he inetnded to shoot her is beside the point. he shouldn't have fucking been here in the first goddamned place

Who is equal under the law?

The verdict is internally consistent.

The defense basically said:

>The gun was in a shirt. Zarate picked up the shirt, and somehow, the shirt got wrapped around the trigger, and the gun went off. It was an unforeseeable accident, because Zarate didn't even know it was a gun.

Ok. So the jury thinks you can't be charged with murder or even manslaughter if you pick up a bundle of rags, and a gun inside the bundle of rags goes off.

But then how the fuck could he be charged with possession of a firearm? The one charge that stuck.

Is the jury saying

>The discharge was completely accidental and Zarate had no idea what was inside the shirt. However, he then panicked and threw the gun into the ocean.

That doesn't float.

If I picked up a bundle of rags and the bundle of rags expelled a bullet that killed someone, I would drop the bundle and wait for police. If I was an illegal immigrant, maybe I would drop the bundle and run. I wouldn't go "Oh hey, neat, a gun, let's toss it into the ocean."

It's internally inconsistent.

*The verdict is internally inconsistent.
I'm tired.

Even if his most self-serving version of events is true, he acted recklessly. Thus it was involuntary manslaughter. This was an obvious fuck you to Trump for using this case politically and San Fran deserves to be raked through the coals in a wrongful death suit.

Zarate is the main (only) witness in this I presume?

It was obviously an accident, as confirmed by conclusive empirical evidence.

Sup Forums, however, is a pack of butthurt whiny screaming girls who can't get over hurt feelings because a Mexican is a good guy and Trump is confirmed as retarded.

You have to go back.

This case was the definition of "Involuntary Manslaughter". He should of been convicted.

citizens.

Wait.

Why would he want to Kill her?

What where his motives?

Witnesses describe Zarate "twirling around" on his park bench for 20 minutes before the shooting.

I guess no one actually saw the shooting.

Kate Steinle was 90 feet away from Zarate.

>GLOCK

> RUSSIAN ROULETTE

SURE THING

everyone else gets one singular choice; how much shorter than standard their rope is.

the tendies

Was manslaughter even an option? Zimmerman walked because they tried him for murder and didn't let the jury consider lesser charges.

Huh ?
Point barrel at head , fire
Miss and hit some chick ???
This sounds like a Jew story.

Under his own admission, he should've been convicted of negligent homicide.
He's an illegal felon that's been deported more than half a dozen times.
He shouldn't have even been in this country. And had California not chosen to free him from prosecution countless times, Kate Steinle would still be here today. The fact that an illegal alien is granted more rights than an American citizen is why people are outraged. California has become a state of corruption and lawlessness and people are tired of it, and rightfully so. Imagine if it was your daughter, your sister, your niece, etc. - next time it very well could be.

Yes

See link on

There are millions of visitors with visas from abroad to America every year. Are they equal under the law?

LOOK AT THE JURY!
All ugly women and old women, it was rigged against a beautiful woman.
The defending attorney rigged the jury.

Federal military occupation of California when?

unironically I'd kill every single person on the jury; the judge; and enjoy a slow painful death for the person responsible for killing my family members.

People that let clear and blatant criminals walk free especially on repeat offences deserve to be punished.

Prosecutor wanted the guy to walk but couldn't just let him go due to public backlash.

Now he can blame the jury. This is the world we live in.

Do you not understand what involuntary manslaughter means dumbass?

It's felony murder, wtf. If a death results from your intentional commission of a felony you're strictly liable for it as MURDER
WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR WORLD
EITHER THE PROSECUTION SUCKS ASS OR THEY WERE IN ON THIS
T. LAWFAG
YES IM MAD

Americans Should Be Only be Allowed to be Murdered by other Americans.

It's what our Founding Fathers intended.

It's involuntary manslaughter
You can go to jail for accidentally running someone over with your car
This guy was playing with a gun.
I think I've made my point.

(((They))) wanna turn you into us...

This is a huge step towards this goal.

So.. Welcome i guess. Enjoy your ride.

this

Garcia-Zarate said in a television interview the gun *"went off three times" and that he was "high on sleeping pills and marijuana at the time."

www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/07/man-charged--san-franciso-waterfront-shooting---arraigned/29811735/

> In an interview Sunday with KGO, Lopez-Sanchez confessed to the shooting but said it was an accident. He said that he found the gun, wrapped in a T-shirt, under a bench and that it went off three times when he picked it up.

> He said he then kicked the gun into San Francisco Bay and walked off, not knowing he had shot someone until police arrested him an hour later on a nearby street corner. He reportedly first told police he had been shooting at sea lions.

> Lopez-Sanchez also told an interviewer he was high on sleeping pills and marijuana at the time.

He has been kicked out before but keeps coming back and had a gun and killed a woman. He deserves to die.

I knew california was fucked but jesus christ. Something must be done

Accidents happen all the time, but you usually don't get out of it without some sort of consequence.

That's a fucking skill shot if he wanted to kill her on purpose.

This is unironically why we need to bring back lynchings, a Southron tradition

not every felony can be a predicate for felony murder.

No. If they are than citizenship is only a burden, with no benefit whatsoever.

>You can go to jail for accidentally running someone over with your car

Only if you were found to be negligent somehow. Don't forget Laura Bush, Dubya's wife, killed someone in an auto accident and she wasn't punished in any way as far as I know.

There is outrage because the republicans are full blown nazi racists now.

Involuntary manslaughter
Stolen firearm
Illegal alien

The left just fucked themselves so utterly. That pic of the smug juror leaving the courthouse. They just lit a fire that will consume them. Of course they wouldn’t be leftists if they thought their actions through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187_(1994)

>In 1994 5mil californians voted to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services, this was known as Prop 187
>That's almost 59% of the state voting in favour
>Ruled unconstitutional by a federal district court
>2017
>Ilegal wetback kills a white woman in California
>Found innocent

Spam this in POTUS twitter feed.

how is shooting a gun randomly into the distance "a game of russian roulette?
It wasn't even a revolver.

They were most likely in on it. Hey he whole thing wreaks of a political got job. Fuck ddrumphhh. Idiots. Thankful though, because this will redpill millions of Americans about the leftists’ true agenda.

Aside from Trump using her death as a campaign prop what do you honestly think will happen?

This

No, media is on the white genocide team, so they just won't talk about it and it'll blow into the wind

>Aside from Trump using her death as a campaign prop what do you honestly think will happen?

The fence just got 10ft towards the right !

>Russian roulette

You can't play Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic pistol. He should have been atleast been sentenced guilty of manslaughter for firing a weapon in public.

I havent seen the picture yet

you only think in memes, like a retard. Dur this one image can be used to sway everyone on the right we smart

post the picture

Illegal immigrant literally did nothing wrong.
redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2017/11/30/lied-kate-steinle-case/

He played Russian roulette with a semi automatic?
>fucking retarded

Our right or shitxico's right?

City of SF was getting sued by her parents. No way would they want a strong prosecution or reasoned judge. Their clocks would have been cleaned and that's a rich town.

>The proscecutors said he was playing a dangerous game of Russian roulette
RUSSIANS AGAIN REEEEE

“Russian Roulette” is bullshit. It wasn’t a revolver. It was a semi-automatic. He would’ve racked the chamber.

She wouldn't be dead if he didn't be there in the first place, plus his retarded actions. This shit walks free and some guy who put bacon on a mosque door gets jailed and killed? The west is fucked up.

SF city is now on the hook for a massive wrongful death suit. 5 time felon here illegally let loose instead of held for deportation and in turn after his release back in to the sanctuary city she dies. Logic would say that's a slam dunk, however there is no logic in Cali.

>visitors are illegals
t. retard

Now you know how they felt about the trial

Answer the goddamn question, retard.

I don't think he was trying to kill her. Who cares? He did kill her. He should be guilty of more then just the gun charge. So if someone didn't know how to drive and drives a car and accidentally kills someone they only get in trouble for driving?? Jesus christ.

> My knife drops accidently on top of your head
>sorry pal it was an accident

fucking idiot that s not how it works

Did we figure out what to do to fight/ protest this?

So many posts in this thread with "Here's a completely different fictive situation which in my mind I think is the same for some reason."

God your "If you drop a knife" argument would have killed in court. Maybe you should become a lawyer.

He killed someone even if accidentally. His entire existence in this country is a crime first of all. But even if some white guy did this to someone they should be convicted of a crime.

Boycott San Franshitsco

Ok and? You shouldn't just be firing a gun willy nilly in public anyway

Did we settle on a plan for getting our point across? Protesting? Whatever

Why are we all butt hurt? Because this asshole that shot and killed this woman shouldn't have been in the United States at all. That's why.

He was trying to shoot a goddamn seal.

exactly it doesn't fucking matter he shouldn't have been here jesus christ

How can you possibly pull a trigger on a gun in a rag without trying? How can you even not know it was a gun?

Are you retarded? A. LIE TO COVER HIS ASS
B. You don’t shoot a fucken gun at wild life you cunt.
C. Fire arms safety 101, don’t fire a weapon in the presence of citizens for ANY reason!!!!!

He does get deported though, right? Why isn’t ICE camped right outside the court room, ready to van his ass back to Mexico. After microchipping him with orders to shoot him if he ever returns.

FPBP AS ALWAYS

According to their tweet they are deporting him first chance they get

Pic related

Do liberals literally celebrate this as a victory like decent people did when Zimmerman was acquitted? Or is it just a shameful episode they’re glad to be done with?

GOTTEM

They’re so fucked in the head, as long as it fucks Trump, they DGAF

UNDERRATED

the faggot liberals will fight his deportation and block the bus

Are you fucking retarded? It doesn't matter if it was an accident it was still manslaughter

this is the future for America.
A-OK to kill whites

yeah I'm sure the fucking illegal beaner felon is up to date with "Firearms safety 101", he must have taken the ESL class.

> you must take a class to know not shoot a gun that isn’t even yours into public space with people around

Just because you do something by accident does not mean you can not be held accountable for it.
>Shit my gun accidentally went off while hunting and killed my partner
its still a crime and you should be punished for it

Then don’t say retarded things you daft cunt. He admitted what he did.

>he was high on sleeping pills
Sleeping pills (specifically diphenhydramine) are some of the most powerful hallucinogens out there if you do them in high doses. 500 to 1000mg will make you blink in and out of reality, see and feel things that aren't there, give you incredibly short term memory and make you paranoid.

My guess is he was fucking around on those, used his gun to shoot at something that wasn't there, and thus the ricochet of that firing killed that poor woman.

Would shooting at a hallucination imply involuntary manslaughter still or would it up the potential charges?