Is it more important to support your fellow countrymen or people of your own race that aren’t from your country?

Is it more important to support your fellow countrymen or people of your own race that aren’t from your country?

testing

I supported mayweather instead of mcgregor because I’m not a faggot traitorous chump and I’m proud to be an American. I don’t care if he’s black and I’m white, we are brothers of the same nation

Every single group of people hoard money to support their families.

Except white people. Who spend it on charities while they tell their kids to vote for more benefits.

/this
Nationalism, community, and family are unifiers. Racism is meaningless my dad is can beat up your dad bullshit. I'll take a country full of top tier wholesome intelligent blacks over a country full of white trash every time.

>I'll take a country full of top tier wholesome intelligent blacks over a country full of white trash every time.
>Implying such a country exists

That would be great if other members of your countries had it it the same order.

People burning flags and taking knees have nationalism at the very end, same with family and community when you think about it... all about race.

I watched this ''fight'' only because I love when MMA retards make asses out of themselves when they try to throw a proper punch.
Sure, they both did it for the money, but McGregor, like the rest of the nuthuggers in his sport, punched like a fairy.

I love America.

>all of the Americucks ITT choosing fellow wogs over whites

Civic nationalists are so fucking pig-headed in their willful avoidance of race.

If the population of Switzerland was replaced with the population of Somalia, you would not have a Swiss country anymore.

Without a coherent identity and homogenous set of values, there is no nation to be had. Your citizenship is as meaningful as a fucking Costco membership.

just the most reddit thing one can post.

>I'll take a country full of top tier wholesome intelligent blacks

realistically this won't exist.

for instance the black average IQ is what used to be counted as a mental deficit within white people. with such a gap there is an inherit inequality that will lead to conflict.

and IQ is just one trait, there are many others in which we differ significally.

Countrymen. Even hitler didn't care about "muh white race".

Only whites can be real Americans, so I don’t understand the question.

Both are completely arbitrary.

Op is a faggot

>I'll take a country full of top tier wholesome intelligent blacks over a country full of white trash every time.
Pipe dream the post. I'll save you the trouble, never going to happen.

Race
But I supported Mayweather. He's a good man and the other guy is an imwithher cuckold.

>Implying Irish Catholics are white

>Implying you aren't actually retarded

Everyone's saying this now that he won. The day of the fight /po/ was filled with anti nigger/mayweather threads.

I don't give a fuck what you call it. You're a fucking kike.