Being fat lowers your IQ

>Being fat lowers your IQ
>Fat people vote Democrat

Is this why food in the US is subsidized by the Government?

Should the Trump administration free the market and let capitalism fix the problem of obesity or should they tax meat and fast foods?
What's your opinion Sup Forums?
I've heard that fast food is cheaper in the US than vegetables.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet
freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is this why food in the US is subsidized by the Government?
>implying C O R N S Y R U P is a food

nice try user 4/10

>I've heard that fast food is cheaper in the US than vegetables.
You listen to a lot of lying kikes.

Tbh the arrow of causality for obesity and iq is probably in the other direction, dumbasses don’t know how to not eat trash

I've heard your mom is even cheaper

It was absolutely true 5ish years ago.

Now it could not be farther from the truth.

A Big Mac is around 6 dollars, I bought a bag of carrots yesterday for .33 fucking cents!

I feel like some kind of government subsidies and regulations must be behind this complete 180.

>anything under a dollar in existence
Where do you live, is it comfy there?

Nah, obesity takes away oxygen from your brain literally lowering your IQ.

sauce on fatness and iq?

i currently weigh 300 lbs at 6ft 0in and barely scrape by at work.
i used to weigh 160 lbs and was a chad tier overachiever.

I feel significantly dumber than when i was thin.

how much iq did i lose?

thanks

>The researchers found that people with a Body Mass Index – a measure of body fat – of 20 or less could recall 56 per cent of words in a vocabulary test, while those who were obese, with a BMI of 30 or higher, could remember only 44 per cent.

>The fatter subjects also showed a higher rate of cognitive decline when they were retested five years later: their recall dropped to 37.5 per cent, whereas those with a healthy weight retained their level of recall.

You will develop brain damage due to lack of oxygen over time.

Honestly it's just because the majority of Americans are literal untermensch. No one is forcing someone to be a fat fuck.

Quick reminder that God hates fat people.

Abba Daniel of Sketis: "In proportion as the body grows fat, so does the soul wither away."

>No one is forcing someone to be a fat fuck.
What about your culture?

well, shit.
i think this brain damage has already occurred.
tfw bmi = 40
no wonder i feel stupid.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

The price of produce hasn't changed much in the last decade I've been shopping. A pound of carrots has never been more than a dollar, unless you're one of those Whole Foods shopping faggots looking for "organic, free range carrots." Learning how to shop store sales makes them even cheaper.

Some lying kikes will try to deliberately distort the numbers by grabbing some seasonal shit imported from California in the middle of a Minnesota winter, arguing that their $4.99/lb sugar snap peas justifies the price of a goddamn Happy Meal, but root crops, rice, beans, lettuce, every staple you can name is and has always been cheap as hell.

Fruits and veggies are goddamn cheap. Hell, even meat isn't that bad. Save-a-lot has goddamn porterhouse or ribeye for $3.99/lb every other month.

>Hell, even meat isn't that bad
Because it's subsidized by the Government.

That's exactly like people who say blacks that rob liqour stores can't help it cuz dey culture. I grew up in a family that had bad health practices and got my shit together fitness wise once I was around 16. It can be done through will power, and anyone who lacks the will power to save themselves, well fuck them.

I'm 150lbs and 5'9".

I eat what I want and when I want. I never exercise. At work I mostly stand but walk occasionally for 8 hours a day five days a week.

I'm fat. I make over 150k a year. Masters degree. Never voted left wing ever. I would suggest that you go eat a dick but that might make you even dumber given your beliefs. Go now little worm and sin no more.

>I'm fat. I make over 150k a year. Masters degree.
Were you fat when they gave you your masters?

liar. poverty=obesity. republican states=high poverty rates.

You were young and dumb. Now you're old and dumber. Even if you don't get smarter, the clarity of mind from weightloss alone is worth it.

/SIG/ is still active right now. Get to it!

Dems like to say fast food is too cheap compared to vegetables because they want to make an excuse for poor black/mexican people being fat. Eating fast food every day has always been more money. Look at how cheap cabbage is for the amount you get.

I'm doing some intermittent fasting right now where I just eat one meal a day and then stop eating until the next day. It really isn't that bad and you don't have to worry too much about what you're eating in the one meal (but healthy food is always better).

You were never smart to begin with.

140 iq but american education

Much food deserts though. Black people might have to go two blocks to get fresh veggies so they HAVE to stuff their faces with McDonalds nonstop

i lived off of ~50$ a month[4 food] -- u can buy a head of lettuce worth 1$ that lasts a week, 5$ worth of chicken that lasts 1 week, & a 30 carton of eggs 4 5$$ish? that lasted 2 weeks

I don't think they would eat their vegetables if they were in a free government subsidized and stocked refrigerator in their kitchen

healthy food did cost 2 much, but there r work-arounds

>I've heard that fast food is cheaper in the US than vegetables.
It literally is, man. There's this thing where only rich people can afford fresh stuff while the plebs have to eat all the processed garbage. It's retarded but ironically it's also das Kapital creating the problem in the first place. Your free market isn't going to fix shit.

Get on a keto diet and start exercising you fat fuck.

What is this keto diet? Eating lard with a spoon?

No, that's closer to the average American diet. Burgers need to learn about the magic of ketosis. It's cheap and only requires minimal self-discipline (AKA not being a disgusting fat fuck).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet

>fix obesity
>TAX MEAT

1/10

They say I will get fucking kidney stones!

>thinks nothing is less than a dollar
The bigger question is where do YOU live? San Fran? LA? NYC?

Actually no. That came from earning more money and being lazy. You might have a point acrually

That's why you use your head and only do it a couple weeks as to not tempt fate. A couple weeks is enough to shed a handful of pounds and help boost confidence and health. It's a process, not a one time quick fix. If you aren't counting calories, macros, and exercising, you shouldn't be invested in losing weight anyway. It's a whole lifestyle, not just a temporary thing to try to impress thots.

I need to lose 66 ponds till summer.

>Fat people vote Democrat
Link a single study on that, because most of the red states tend to be high on obesity.
The meme is '"fat republicans with guns", and it stuck around for a reason.

I know you're shitposting but I'm bored.

I've seen people lose 1-2lbs a day on a water fast but I wouldn't recommend it. The most I ever lasted was four days and it was hell. Do the keto for two weeks at a time and stick to some sort of consistent workout that helps burn calories. You could probably pull off 1lbs per day. You should also learn about what your normal intake should be with a calculator. Your normal weight loss diet will probably yield you 2lbs max per week.

freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

The joke is, I always eat less than I need and my weight stays the same.
Maybe I have a tumor?

>calories in/calories out
You either have to lower your calorie count or start exercising more to burn them off. Keto is different because it is switching your body to eat away at your fat reserves. It WILL make you lose the fat whether you want to or not but you have to be able to sustain the high fat/low carb diet consistently.

1100 calories and I'm not eating anything else today.

I'm 5'10 and I don't lose weight on like 900 calories lol. Just do the keto. I think tomorrow is my fourth day and I've lost 4lbs so far so I'm telling you from personal experience that it works. Water retention can only account for 2lbs max. I'm close to losing 50lbs in total. Anyway, it's sleepy time for me.

This.

Lol its called dont eat like a hippo. The end.

It is. You can get a 32-6 oz cup of soda at mc.dicks for $1 but a bottle of pomegranate is like $8-$10.

>beans
>peanuts
>rice

Enjoy lectins damaging your gut

>wheat
>bread

Enjoy selectivly bred wheat to contain double the amount of gluten at around 80% over its predecessors of 40years ago which causes destruction of intestinal lining.

>potatoes

Enjoy your solanine poisoning.