That's DOCTOR Peterson to you bucko!

THAT'S RIGHT!

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
jcr.sagepub.com/content/50/6/926
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did Israel just pay Jordan Peterson a ton of money to support Jews and have the shills on Sup Forums defend him?

>respect my p̶r̶o̶n̶o̶u̶n̶s̶ honorifics

Based peterson

there is massive peterson shilling going on. he is a jew

doctor peterson, i'm CIA.

UNIRONICALLY THIS.

If you didn't already know he was a Canadian, you could tell just by the way he replies. Canadians are a unique kind of cuck.

t. rural and suburban brainlet triggered he aint a doctor

What's been going on at the CIA lately? Where are we in the process of draining the swamp? I'm gettng restless.

why is he sperging out so much lately? very out of character for him

He believes in compelled speech now.

>Psychology
>Dr.
"No"

Brush your teeth.
Wipe your ass.
Zip up your fly.
Go to bed early.

You have to dive into the abyss and kiss the dragon before you can emerge on the other side in order receive the ultimate boon and reach atonement with your father.

There, I'm a doctor too.

>if the holocaust isn't real then the only thing left to cry about is Pinocchio

(((they))) found a way to divide and conquer peterson's fan base.

>you have to save pinocchio from the belly of the gas chamber

So profound. Better give you all my shekels.

I'll call a vet a doctor before Faggot Peterson

He just recently de-cloaked. It hadn't been possible before now. The wave of 'far' right support that propelled his rise would have wavered. But the base has been established. Now it's night of the long knives and he can do away with all his brownshirt fellow travelers.

What about you? What are you hiding behind your meme flag?

>pol unironically thought he was their guy
kek, you guys really suck the dick of anyone looking at your direction

You're a metaphysical guy.

He's really let his ego get ahead of him. Sad!

this 100%

*goy

omg
he is obviously shilling now
what the hell?
what happened?
he is either
a) scared for his life
b) paid
c) both

>I'm a doctor
>therefore my idiotic assertion that biologically, culturally, religiously, linguistically related people have nothing in common and are entirely interchangeable with ooga boogas from the other side of the planet is more valid than yours

It's amazing how faggots like this devalue doctorates

That's a false equivalence. Peterson is against this new trend of making up pronouns and forcing others to use them when speaking to you. He earned a PhD through rigorous schooling and as such deserves to be addressed by his title. Are you also addressing military officers by their rank?

against*

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

Healthy young tweeter goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many comebacks, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

As a civillian? Fuck no.

is that a quote of his or did you make up a paragraph that sounds like what he would say because if its the second thats fucking hilarious

Many such cases.

You should tweet this to him.

Define 'Guy'.

good goyim, disrespect your ancestors and tribe while everyone else remains loyal exclusively to blood lineage, what could go wrong?

>a jews nose grows every time it tells a lie
AND THATS THE BLOODY THING

Well first we must establish what we mean by ''Define'', guy.

what a fucking jew faggot.

also we need canada to the memeflags

I actually audibly laughed at this one

from what I've seen on based ((((Sup Forums)))) there is massive anti peterson shilling going on. After all, character assassination is a jidf forte

Came to post this. His hypocrisy continues to be exposed

bretty good

purity spiraling is completely normal for Sup Forums

YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND GET A JOB AT 7/11 BUCKAROO AND THAT'S THAT

a true visionary and the greatest philosopher for three centuries

There is nothing to defend about him, so he can go fuck himself.

He lost me when he had that free speech event where they banned one of the quests because she talked with stormfaggots and peterson went to say that it was because she wasn't confronting them. Not to mention all these other points about his twittershit and other irrelevant bullshit.
He's a canadian hero, allright buddy

hilarious m8
still like peterson tho

she stopped being a journalist and became a cheerleader.

whats that thing supposed to represent?

I don't know or care about any of these fucking irrelevant e-celebs in question and I never thought she was a journalist. Some botox face for canadian rebels.
My point was that JP was scummy with his excuse and he's pretty obvious shill, even if he goes against some fat lesbians in canadian universities, he has a spine of a tapeworm.
Propably has some sneaky shit in your Christianity lectures as well.

10/10

I suppose there is a difference between being/having a title than giving yourself a title. One implies that effort was put into earning it, and the other is just a nickname they made up to give their schizoid induced fetish a name

Is that a cellular automata for racial relations?

Ouch!

it's a computer sim
ethnocentrism always wins
just so you guys know, Peterson wants us to "have dialogue" with islamists in the west
he is a cuck

>He earned a PhD through rigorous schooling
KEK, absolutely leafie
the only people who talk about earning PhD's are people who either are to stupid to get a phd position in the first place or, even worse, people who got it without the necessary qualifications and/or skill set to actually do a proper phd.

It was obvious the moment he included an image of Israel in his "Bible Lectures" series, for no reason whatsoever. Peterson is not /ourguy/.

Peterson is a hack and psychology is a pseudoscience.

>Propably has some sneaky shit in your Christianity lectures as well.
There's a reason why he started with the Old Testament, not the New. It's not lessons about Christianity he's teaching. Peterson is a Judaizer.

So many butthurt Peterson fanboys ITT, I can't wait for Mister Metokur to humiliate you guys on Twitter

>radical individualism

We got a badass over here.

judaism is the basis of christianity and many of the archetypical stories come from the old t.

He wasn't alone.

ITT: a Brazilian ass appreciation board is angry that a professor is not far-right edgy.
What were your expectations?

Typical fucking marxist liberal

Would he ever call injuns stupid for having tribes? For blacks caring about blacks ?

Obviously not, this is only aimed at whites

I'm on peterson's side here, but that's not even a rebuttal.

A human creature that has XY chromosome. Proper pronouns when addressing a "guy": he/him/his.

>Professor literally scared of debating Scottish NEET about nationalism

But he'll take any SJW on in debate as long as they say no.

>paging dr. faggot
>dr. faggot to the front desk

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
jcr.sagepub.com/content/50/6/926

>BUCKO!

Is this guy literally paying people to do damage control with his civnat patreon shekels? Whats going on with all this

This, lel
I love this place but that happens very often. Sad!

This was posted by a german last night, it's a pasta now!

Based.

>that's Xer to you, shitlord
is Doctor Peterson the saviour the western civilisation and Sup Forums deserves?

>he's a hack
Yea this latest twist isn't flash but not all he has said has to be discarded.

everyone already knew peterson was a liberal. he says so himself all the time.

And a transgender goes through a rough period of hormonal transition and surgery and therefore has earned their new pronoun.

His entire fucking generation is broken. Some people just naively thought he had escaped it.

Send patreon details I have money I need to give you

Uh, you don't get to bring honorifics

>>Invokes his PhD when he doesn’t have an argument yet his degree isn’t remotely related to the subject.

>(((they))) found a way to divide and conquer peterson's fan base.

The cuck did that himself

this must have been drunkposting, he's never usually this retarded

>jews are just geneticaly superior, that's why they're all high IQ übermenschen, but what's white? race is just a social construct, buddy.

>kid, don't go to college it's an SJW, marxist, frankfurt school indoctrination tool. And don't forget to call me DOCTOR Peterson, plebian.

I saw a tweet where he said Identitarians have their panties in a knot and I thought it was fake until I looked up it. Been a disappointing past couple of days.

>> Genetic interest in their own race
WTF is that BS, that goes against even common sense. How do you explain then the attraction most men feel toward "exotic" females? Are we going to start ignoring the appeal of asian woman to white males here in Sup Forums? Are we that deluded? Hell even down here in this shithole we have a word for all the white people that come looking for the ugliest and brownest Peruvian woman because for some god forsaken reason they find them attractive.

Needless to say, im not white and i would love to put my dick inside a white blonde chick

Das rite bitch! I'm making money!
You call me a doctor now, you pleb!

A person with a doctorate is literally a Doctor.

A man who acts as a woman is not a woman.

One is empirically true, the other is a lie.

i never believed he was dogwhistling to us on Nazis or Jews, and I never thought he was some closeted racist, but i thought he was clever enough not to start flinging shit on twitter over it. he was doing fine up until this faith goldy thing, now he's coming out swinging in the most retarded and childish way you could imagine. i really don't get it, alcohol is the only thing that makes sense.

you get angrier when someone rapes your sister than when someone rapes your neighbour's sister, and you get angrier when someone rapes a Peruvian girl than if someone rapes an Austrian girl (if you've been raised properly).

i don't like the idea of a Muslim raping a young arab girl, but the Arabs raping young English girls shits me off 1000x more.

People have an interest in the "better" of their own group, what people decide to understand as "their own group" is up to them.

I get pissed when a muslim rapes a christian girl because i identify as part of that group, regardless of her race. You "make a choice" (not necessarily a rational or conscious one) of what group you want to identify with, and even that can change depending on the context. Exm, when im in a sports stadium i will identify as aprt of the group (my team) and will feel sympathy to what happens with everyone with my teams shirt, but when the game is over i will go back to identifying as another group and maybe even "hate" the same person i felt sympathy with a few moments ago.

you will only have an interest in your own race if you consider your race as part of "your group".

>"their own group" is up to them.

Wrong. Dummy. You don't get to choose what family you're born to. You don't get to choose the nation you're born into. These groups are innate.