Are we experiencing a collapse in western civilization?

Are we experiencing a collapse in western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m8Fv0PzAotU?t=22m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dogs are a man's best friend, not a woman's.
But I guess they can keep those little rats.

yes

>Are we experiencing a collapse in western civilization?
Yes. Too many people with messy rooms.

Then they kill themselves at age 40 because they have no man, no children, and a busted up old wrinkly vagina

small dog genocide when

Nah, this is just another "millenials are ruining x" article.

Lots of young people who aren't ready to have kids have dogs, partly because taking care of something makes you feel good, and partly because it's much less expensive than kids right now.

t. a guy who just bought a house with his wife and who owns 2 dogs

>millenial and gen z numales aren't worth investing in a relationship and having children with
>women choose a more reliable and rewarding option
There is literally nothing wrong with this.

the 2.0 birthrate is fine it's the niglets that need to be reined in

and then you finally have a kid at age 35 when you're ""ready"" and he turns out to be a lanky autistic retard, meanwhile ahmed and pedro with their low income still pop out 8-9 healthy kids because the mother started breeding when she was 14 like a proper female

and thus the white race dies out

Yes

Those chicks look like they're in their mid 30's. Not exactly what I'd call young.

>Are we experiencing a collapse in western civilization?
No. You're seeing the result of a civilization already collapsed.

you are part of the problem

No. The Millenials are just getting started a bit late. Trump Baby Boom in effect.

No, just more media propaganda. Remember, what they report isn't happening, it's what they want to happen.

No. We're experiencing the end of Liberalism.

How did you determine a p-value for this graph? P vaule of 0.0001 you fucking con. This is bullshit and one of the worst ways to document women destroying Cilization.

>dogs will love you even if you're a raging, lying whore
Truly noble beasts.

white girls fuck dogs

jesus fucking christ

I work at a dog daycare and I can tell you this absolutely is happening.

Is 30 too old to start having babies? Because that's our plan and that's 5 years from now for us.

Do..do you think they fuck 'em?

>your great grandmother: house, field, guaranteed work, future
>your grandmother: house, field, guaranteed work, future
>your great mother: house, wage, work, future
>you: debts and extinction

pretty much yeah

40 is the absolute cut off, 35 is really pushing it, at age 30 you can get a couple out back-to-back before it gets risky

but the "I don't make enough money" excuse is basically why whites are being replaces via births

what do you think cunt? geeze

the "I don't have any children, but my dog has a social media account" starter pack

Oh god, the last few seconds of that video when the asshole jizz ploped in that guy’s face was absoluteily disgusting.

dude...

Yessir! We're pulling a Roman Empire.

So funny other folks are noticing this sheet. I hate dogs. I don't know why. But, I hate them.

>dog daycare

>white people are dumb and gay the thread.
Good this is payback for destorying the roman empire and letting muzzies run Constantinople.

>NZ this low
Delete
feminazi was going the way of the dodo anyway.

why wait? It's never the "right time" except ASAP

>Turn white men into women or numales
>Turn white women towards niggers and bestiality

>dogs will love you even if you're a raging, obese, neck beard incel
truly they are noble

They really got it out for Germany.

To be fair, most "young women" are terrible trash who should not be mothers to start with. Most can barely take care of a cat or dog without getting bored so having children under their supervision is a bad idea.

Self-cleaning gene pool.

In the future smart people will correct the less intelligent "actually the fall of america didnt happen all at once"

Nah, it just means I'm creative or something.

lurk more

This is why giving women rights or equality of any kind is SUICIDE
God made women to be baby machines nothing else.

And it would be a lot better for the women too.
LOOK HOW HAPPY PIC RELATED IS. BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE HAS A FAMILY. SHE HAS ALREADY ACHIEVED MORE THAN MOST WOMEN WILL ACHIEVE IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES.

don't mourn over us.

The sound of forgiveness will ring and no one will hear it. It's the silence after the screams of despair.

Yorkshire terriers are the worst breed of dog, even worse than those chihuahua type dogs.

youtu.be/m8Fv0PzAotU?t=22m49s

Germany is fucked beyond repair. Only hope i have for the west as a whole is Trump, but this country is gone for good.

t. Original German

r
a
r
e

100% they fuck their dogs

Hey faggot, this helps overpopulation. They still contribute in taxes and get no benefits for having multiple children. I mean, do you want these women with multiple children getting welfare and food stamps and drainijg the system? I swear you faggots will complains about anything.

>man chooses MGTOW
>yaaas king slay
>woman chooses WGTOW
>BITCHES AND WHORES

Stay classy Sup Forums.

Are u gay?

cuck detcted

"hey babe, after we had unprotected sex, I noticed these red blisters on my peepee, were you really a virgin on our wedding night"

"of course bae, they must just be ingrown hairs"

>Jews and Greeks choosing not to have kids

This is a net bonus for America since both groups are liberal. Liberal whites are dying out, conservative whites like Mormons are booming.

It's fine, Sup Forums is mostly composed of failures who like to blame their mom getting a solid career before having them for themselves "being autistic" which is really just their own innate social awkwardness

FUCK. This is real?? Sterilize that cunt.

>Sup Forums niggers being upset at this
>Would rather have shit children that could cost them thousands of dollars in long run
>Risks having a roastie as a daughter
>Risk's having a soy boy faggot/trap as "son"
>Not wanting a fuzzy poupper to love you and be immune to Jewish trickery

The state of american women and men

fuck off VonBrauns
pedos get the rope/bog

>Young women
>Choose dogs over kids

Men are the real victims of this modern degeneracy, it's us who will be forced to settle for some second hand roastie because there's nothing else available.

>checked

that cunt should die

No. You're seeing approximately half the white race die out.

You simply can't deny that most shitskins are of a superior quality to the average corrupt, stand for nothing, selfish white person.

So many awful attributes have literally become virtues in the collective minds of whites.

All females should be made the property of their husbands, fathers or closest male relative, or the state if none of those things are forthcoming. All girls should be educated only in housework and married off at the age of 12 per roman law (look it up). Pic related, a proper wife and husband.

You don't have to mention bestiality twice man.

This is very true. Have a you.
I am unironically believing now that the only reason why white liberals love say for example, Muslims so much, is because they deep down must feel some envy towards them. For having their shit together and being less degenerate than them.

You guys ever think of taking the initiative instead of complaining about it.

U r gay

That pupper looks absolutely suicidal.
Roasties strike again.

I'm just saying things might actually get done you know? Instead of waiting for another group's bubble to pop.

the two women in that picture are the same woman, and shes a kike

Time to move to japan or lithuania

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
we deserve it for the most part

Bump

(((Chosing)))

absolutely eugenic

every collapse is a phase leading to a different phase as long as everybody isn't dead. When all the degenerates fail to survive and pass on their genes then there will just be less of them.

yes

western women would rather go sterile, fuck third worlders or become a dog/cat women than admit that the womens revolution was bullshit and they should have married that good guy average joe instead of chasing chad mc thundercuck