Femanon here

femanon here.
redpill me on being single for life.

i want to have children and be a good mother but the world is going to shit i am not sure if i still want to bring life into this world.
western liberal degeneracy is destroying my country's morals even further, considering it was degenerate before.
men are no good. all they do is cheat and go for the easy lays.

should i give up and be a cat lady Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLUkgRAy_Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga who r u? post hand
never seen another femanon flip

hey bb u wan sum fuk?

pls b my gf

Tits or gtfo
Sage

>Femanon here

Tits with timestamp.

If you're not white, I think we're mostly neutral to the notion of you having kids

Tits or get the fuck out.

Men are not complicated. Fuck him right and he will stay.

Have babies only if you have European blood.

You'll regret it. Most people do when they hit about 50 and the prospect of being eaten by their pets when they die weeks before they're found dead starts to hit home. Try being a dyke. That's popular these days. Otherwise I would suggest you either get comfortable inside your own skull with meditation or commit sudoku. Personally, I enjoy being single. I'm a broken misanthrope though.

its safe to say femanon has testicles coz
>1 post by this ID

If numbers you begome my gf

>femanon here.

TFW she doesn't know the rules.

Quit whining. you can get a man easy if you weren't so stupid so no excuses dum dum

you incel fuckers need to lurk for another 10 years

if the world is going to shit, you owe it to yourself to get married and have babies. in the event of a collapse, without a man to protect you you stand no chance. If your eggs still exist then have fun being some marauder's concubine for a few years. if not then you're gonna take a bullet to the head before your body is dumped in a river.

they were meme-ing :(
i particularly find
>bb u wan sum fuk
pretty funny

no. i don't want to be gay.

no. i will not debase myself to the level of a common slut.
silly user, everyone knows sex outside of marriage is immoral

>femanon here.
>not posting tits
GTFO bitch
sage

poe's law
if you type like an incel newfag, for all that matters, you are an incel newfag

Op here posting from phone. Laptop cam broken.

ill post hand from phone

weak numbers

post hand with time stamp
how do we know you're not some greasy neck beard making us believe youre a femanon?

Get pregnant.

Only reason to not have children is medical condidion

no time stamp?
that is your neighbor's hand that you fap to every night

youtu.be/BLUkgRAy_Vo

Look either you are gonna have kids and raise 'em somewhat decently or you're just letting the world devolve even more by leaving it Other People's kids. Someone's gotta have kids and raise 'em right and it might as well be you. Plus as you get older you will seriously regret not having kids. Who else will give a fuck about you when you are 80? Seeing your family tree expand is one of the great satisfactions of life and will give you peace in old age and death. GL

hey bb u wan sum fuk?
dont be mad user

idk about your country but there are somè decent men left, just like there aren't many decent women left, just have to look for them
as for children, yes, now more than ever
with enough whites reproducing, we have a chance

You will have kids, all women who are able to do. It's a biological imperative and women are the dumbest meat machines on the planet. The only question is if you'll wait too late and produce retards

>Plus as you get older you will seriously regret not having kids.
>Who else will give a fuck about you when you are 80?
the kid's only purpose is to take care of you?
the kid can decide to sell your liver or kidney or both.
having a kid doesnt guarantee love and care.

Join a serious dating site, not Tinder. Or find men through job or education. There are good men out there, only thing is many are already taken. Good luck.

Do whatever you want except the following: Be in a family yet still be utterly alone.

10/10 this is EXCELLENT Sup Forums bait, OP. Well played!

You are probably a "woman" here who looks like a man. Fuck you

lol you really want a flip girl? we will see after she sucks your bank account dry

>Join a serious dating site, not Tinder
does this exist?
i remember when Okcupid profiles were posted here. lol

Your hand is fucking bad

Never give up. Never surrender femanon. Good days lay ahead

as long as my dick gets sucked just as dry its ok

or just go outside your house. I bet there are many men outside. The tricycle drivers will do if you're brave enough.

kek

never said any of those things. But your offspring are sure gonna care more than the rest of the fucks out there, unless you raised a piece of shit or are one

while being cucked by the "woman" to another flip guy with no job.

I'm really fucking tired of people saying they don't want to bring children into this world. This is the greatest fucking time to be alive. The Deep State is in panic mode, the pedo rings are being broken up, The T is ramming the magapill down the Left's throat. As for the right guy- lotsa dudes out there. If you give up on your genetics then what the fuck do you even exist for?

>serious dating website

You're actually serious, aren't you?

>unless you raised a piece of shit or are one
idk not all crackheads have shitty parents. some kids are just born shitty. you fix them give education, but end up shit.
there are a few who some from shitty backgrounds and turn out well
there's a 50-50 chance user it could always go either way.

I guess the hand pic is enough for me.
Have children because it will be the greatest joy you experience in life. When you are on your deathbed, unless you fuck your kids up bad, only your family will be there. Your colleagues from your career will not give a damn.
Select your mate based on characteristics that will make him a good father, try your best to ignore the filters that most women have (social status, career, money, height, etc) and place a premium on things like intelligence, honesty, and the desire to settle down and have a family.

>Duterte for pres.
Bitch, this is the best timeline we've ever had. If you think the men are no good in your circles, it says more a lot about you. Find better people and places

tits
post em

hey babby u need a green card?

>place a premium on things like intelligence, honesty, and the desire to settle down and have a family.
how do you see flips in general? if the said flip is below middle class, its likely she wouldnt be meeting men like those in her circle.

>men are no good. all they do is cheat and go for the easy lays.
That's not true, while I was like that up until 25 then what was really important hit me and I just want a good honest relationship and couldn't care if I have sex again until I'm with them, and I'm certainly not special, so there are tons of decent guys out there but we don't follow the norms watching football, drinking at bars, but you'd have to dig through the hay to find the goods start socializing, in person or online, you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, you should nurture the next generation.

what are you wearing? ;)

this post might be a troll but if it's not, you are fucking trash

This

Flips are some of the best and some of the worst.
She should do the tried and true method of getting the hell out of there for the longest time: Get a job at a US military base and find a nice shy military guy to marry. 95% of military men are terrible marriage material, but there's plenty of decent ones as well. Just avoid the niggers.

marry me right fucking now

calm down lito lapid cant u spot a meme when you see one?

>Get a job at a US military base and find a nice shy military guy to marry.
see the problem? that place will be littered with whores aiming to do the same thing. a girl who doesnt want to blow 20 cocks to get a job will not get a job in the said facility.
Philippines is rife with corruption at every sector. if you dont have the money to bribe or the galls to suck dick, it'll be ultra hard to get ahead.
and dont forget, what if the flip femanon wanted a flip guy? but cant spot a good flip guy because of the dota-peenoise trash we have here?

it might not be; i just saw a leftist self hating filipino the other thread and wanted to let out some steam

the only reason why ignore the bleaching sluts is because of the intense poverty colonization (and the cia black ops,mostly) has done to us. i rue the day we are lifted from it and never again be looked down upon

laptop battery died.

world is always going to shit and it is responsibility of redpilled people to hold the shit away
find a guy who will make you safe

>it might not be; i just saw a leftist self hating filipino the other thread and wanted to let out some steam
keep a cool head, son.
don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

Yeah post flip hand or Get To Fun Observations

hand is legit but handwriting?
we both know how flip girls fag over good handwriting. also come on and answer questions here!

Now is the time for make children, the generation that is born now will be living, 20 yrs from now, in a great era of traditional values instead of degeneracy. Go get a southern working white man and have white children. Teach them to critically think as they grow up and they will be fine. I’m so excited for my boys and am red pillin them from the get go. Teach them to be proper Chads. Btw my wife is a filipina, legally immigrated when she was young. To any white guys looking out there, go find yourself a filipina as they act how white women used to 70 years ago before it all went downhill. Traditional and submissive!

you should because it's legitimately enjoyable. I can't imagine life without my kid anymore. it sucked in comparison. i feel like my life has true meaning, way more so than ever before

>being single for life.
>i want to have children and be a good mother

Seriously, pick only one.

You're looking either in the wrong places or at the wrong men- or both (probably both).

The thing is, guys don't have a biological clock like you do, so you better pick a man that also wants to have kids (yes, they are out there). He may not be the hottest guy out there, or the smartest, or the richest. But there are some damn good men out there, and I can tell you were to look. It's pretty easy actually.

You dumb cunts put them in the Friend Zone.

I'm libertarian and say do whatever you want. Just don't expect me to pay for your college or national healthcare.

meh. most of your posts were trash and your bants weak

FIND BETTER GROUPS OF PEOPLE because apparently you busy yourself with shit ones

She needs to get a bomb shelter and survival supplies just in case something goes wrong. I don't foresee a massive collapse like everyone else is. We're in the fourth turning so of course everyone is panicked. The fourth turning will end by 2028 according to Strauss and Howe.

I didn't say 'get a good job,' hell even try to do volunteer work if the objective is to get out.
If she wants a flip guy, I have no idea. Not sure why she would want a flip guy though because the kind of stuff she doesn't want is pretty much part of the culture.

agreed. There are none of those in the ph.
i have never used tinder. I see my female coeds use it and then they cry about being heartbroken and fucked. I am not that stupid.

We certainly have a fighting chance with Trump in the White House.

>meh. most of your posts were trash and your bants weak
nope. i elicited good answers. :)
what have you contributed so far?
comment on the issues.
why is it good to have a child?
how does it change your outlook in life?
something with weight, paquito diaz
dont go full peenoise

Ah, Mr. Burger, have you been to my country?

If you're fugly just detonate a suicide belt at a roastie meetup plz for the human race

>Not sure why she would want a flip guy though because the kind of stuff she doesn't want is pretty much part of the culture.
see, now try to answer with this in consideration.
going to a foreign country shouldn't be the only answer. there should be other options
and besides flips arent wanted abroad either

marry a rich foreigner

thats not quite how it works newfag

Well like I said, don't know how I can answer that seeing as I don't know your culture.
As far as not being wanted abroad? There's plenty of lonely Americans and it is generally a welcoming country unless you are an illegal alien.

>why is it good to have a child?
Having progeny is your purpose in life. This is the prime directive of any living being. Every other reason being secondary

>how does it change your outlook in life?
It shouldn't. It is your primary purpose and evolution has made it enjoyable for you if you are not defective.

>something with weight, paquito diaz
>dont go full peenoise
awful banter

Also try marrying your male bestfriend.

>There's plenty of lonely Americans and it is generally a welcoming country unless you are an illegal alien.
last I checked, this is Sup Forums with maga threads

>It is your primary purpose and evolution has made it enjoyable for you if you are not defective.
this is why there is over 100 million of us.
the primary purpose should be self improvement.
ensure good education, comfy lifestyle etc.

peenoise struck a chord didn't it?

What can you say about the dead drug dealers killed on the streets by Duterte's drug war? Do you feel sorry for them or are you happy the streets is flowing with their blood?

>last I checked, this is Sup Forums with maga threads
Yes, and is mostly an extreme reflection of a small segment of society. I'd say 90% of the people posting here would swear this place off for a cute little flip girl.

>peenoise
are you a fucking dotafag?

>this is why there is over 100 million of us
the number is fine but being concentrated in Manila is not. Filipino are uber-narcicists (main reason we're shit) and if we had discipline (Duterte) we'd be perfect

How places like the Philippines and Indonesia cram so many people onto little islands always baffle me.

>primary purpose should be self improvement.
>ensure good education, comfy lifestyle etc.
> iwanttofeelgood. iwanttofeelgood. iwanttofeelgood
i missed a point of yours, soygoy

>I'd say 90% of the people posting here would swear this place off for a cute little flip girl
idk about that. :)
most whites dont want asian wives because the first reaction is just it was a mail order bride. and then there's elliot Rodger.
but not all things can end badly. there's just a large possibility it will.

ah that is true. i only really go outside on sundays for church so the only other people i know are coeds. i dont have a lot of friends.

is it even worth trying though? wouldn't it just be better to adopt and stay single for life? that's what my cousin is planning to do.

yes i've been told i have bad handwriting.

i'm sorry lass.
the good men here are also hiding from women too :-\
>t. a manilafag who is also a genetic dead-end

>are you a fucking dotafag?
no but i see it a lot from here. dota players loathe flips because of their attitude and i'd say yeah wtf people here almost have zero education
>the number is fine but being concentrated in Manila is not.
nope the number isn't fine whether it is distributed or not. a lot of people here dont hesitate to marry and start a family even with below minimum wage salary.
a lot of people here also have very little education and at least 6 kids with the eldest born when the mom was 15.
so, no.
surprisingly with hiv numbers falling down all over the world ours is rising. coz people hardly ever think and just stick dick in, when possible.

>i missed a point of yours, soygoy
i really want good education and i think more people here try to learn a second language get a masters degree and what not. there's nothing wrong with wanting to know more. unless you're incapable of that

i think that people are being blind. the drug dealers are just the bread and circus the government provides to distract us from the real things.

i want to make things better as well and i think killing is not the way, although it has quick results.

i dont like it when people think that the government are the bad guys. people in the media and the civil society groups like protesting but they don't know how to run the country either. my parents are government employees and i want to follow in their footsteps.

philippines is a lot bigger than many countries. and i think indonesia is one of the biggest, or is that malaysia
anyhoo we're poor but flipland is a big place.

>UK
242,495 km2
>Philippines
300,000 km2
>Indonesia
1,904,569 km2

you baffle me

There's no point to being single in life if you are well adjusted. I would say the decent men are those awkward introverted types you can find in middle level corporate and IT(not BPO) in Makati and BGC that I know for sure. There are probably other places where introverted successful middle class people lie

Be honest op do you have a bleaching fetish?