Son, I have no comment on identity worship, but clean your room and kiss your mother

>Son, I have no comment on identity worship, but clean your room and kiss your mother.

What do???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ka1mO2CTCLU?t=5746
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clean my room. Kiss my mother. An hero.

>Clean room
>Kiss mother
>Grow up (knowing that I can focus on real issues rather than muh feels)

This.

I might be a NEET loser momma's boy, but at least my room is clean.
Now all I have to figure out is how to an hero without making a mess and ruining my clean room.

>kiss my mom

No way. I try to avoid that crazy alcoholic bitch.

How about you kiss my motherfucking ass, you canadian shit lepard quack?

Always do the opposite of what a Jew says so kiss your room and clean your mother.
Inb4 Peterson isn't a new. Well, he does the Jews bidding therefore is a krypto

I think what annoys me the most is that Peterson (despite the good he has done) must know about the Jewish Question. He would often cite Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago to explain the terror of communism. But he doesn't talk about his other work like Two Hundred Years Together, which investigates the ethnic origins of (((communism))).

I like Peterson, but it's clear that the man behind the curtains is keeping a close eye on him.

Guy is a cuck and a total hack. Chris chan is more deserving of patreon welfare than this faggot is

I can never take a Canadian seriously.

My room is a mess. Honestly, I've always felt that having a tidy place is gay and a sign that you're totally not up to anything half way interesting at all. Women tidy. They like it.

>must know about the Jewish Question

He was specifically asked about that in his last patreon q&a. Did you listen to that?

You don't get to decide what he deserves. He gets paid by willing donors.

No, how did he answer?

Ditto.

What is the correlation supposed to be between being a neat freak and being independent and resilient?

It seems natural to me that learning not to care about pointless shit, like whether the bed is made, is part of being a man. It seems feminine to me to care about how things look (as opposed to how they function).

It's near the end.

Firstly, he didn't mention that the term might be a little ambiguous, as he had with earlier questions. And it is a little bit ambiguous. Instead he launched into some rambling comments about iq among jews. I didn't get the feeling that he tackled it in good faith. Check it out, see what you think.

To me the JQ would have meant the ongoing issues arising from the presence of an alien group with disproportionate influence and a transnational allegiances.

...likely this is just Peterson rationalizing his own tastes. He dresses like a dandy faggot and I assume everything else in his life reflects that.

>identity worship
Then why do you have a patreon, dad?
vain cunt

youtu.be/Ka1mO2CTCLU?t=5746

link starts at the question referred to

Ugh, you can tell it's territory he does not want to traverse into. He risks losing Patreon donors.

The JQ is more than just IQ and disproportionate success. He reduces the JQ down to absurd axioms to dodge the question. The fact is that Jews unlike any other race on Earth have a ruthless drive to see their own ethnic group succeed. Of course, this mentality is healthy, but when they occupy American elite society and are selling out Americas interests in favour of Israel, and when they are advocating for policies like open immigration and precipitate anti-white rhetoric in the schools - that's when we have a problem.

I should have seen this coming though. No one is infallible, and I think Peterson has demonstrated what his limits are.