What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NscwzbMvI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Republicans hate real freedom. Especially when they love big government.

It means they go on Sup Forums and see all the shitposting about it.

It means they're aware bitcoin is a thing and they're aware certain people have likely invested big money into it and they're aware it's likely not sustainable and eventually going to crash.

and you're a cuck. Saging your ass

They gonna take your bitcoins better get out now

Are you joking? Fucking kike shills have been shilling against bitcoin all week. It's not our government who controls the monetary system you fucking retard.

good excuse as any to funnel taxpayer money

>wat mean?
it means that she has no idea wtf cyptocurrentsee even is, and doesn't care.
>next question

Is she a tranny?

>it's likely not sustainable and eventually going to crash.
someone's butthurt that they don't understand crypto
>cry harder, poorfag

China and North Korea are the ones propping crypto currency up. They are not the only ones, but they are the bigger cause. Its how North Korea and China avoid these sanctions. They use crypto-currency to skirt sanctions to continue dealing with coal, lumber, missiles, etc.

>Is she a tranny?
nah. she's a roach monster like from MiB

I still don't understand crypto. I'm glad it's around so things like the DS can stay in business but yeah besides investing into it and hoping it rises in price, I don't see how it would ever replace the dollar or anything like that.

One of the basic, constitutional jobs of the federal government is to control interstate commerce. While the exchange of cryptocurrency itself is not directly under government purview, the good or service it is being exchanged for, when it comes from across state lines or from outside the US, is. Especially when the services/goods exchanged are illegal under federal law.

If youre investing in crypto you have little to worry about. If you are using crypto as payment in exchange for kidnapping sex slaves you should probably start having a little to worry about.

bitcoin is propped up by organized crime and pedo rings. One of the original promoters and a member of the board is hollywood guy who set up Digital Entertainment Network, featured in the doc An Open Secret. It was a pedo ring.

The pie was real

It means exactly what she said. Someone in the administration brought up BTC price at a meeting, thus the price is being monitored..

>I don't see how it would ever replace the dollar or anything like that.
The internet will have no more impact on the economy than the fax machine.

It means what every intelligence person has been telling you. Shitcoin's days are numbered. They just wanted all the dumbasses in the stable before they start docking you idiots just like the darkweb they cracked and told no one until they started knocking on doors.
It was never a revolutionary vehicle, it's a trojan horse.

i've been on the train since bitcoin was invented and i'm pretty sure nobody understands crypto.

It's a meme currency that's valuable entirely because people continually meme it, and when people stop meming it memes get built around it not being memed so it gets memed more. It's great.

Correct. Expanding on this :
It also furthers china's export of electronics, waste's our most precious resource energy, inflates computer part costs via retard demand, and wastes the potential of all of the idiots and time being put into it. Meanwhile, chinks sell more hardware, ban it, institute and implement a low energy digital currency, and watch us flip bits into obscurity.

A fucking show even predicted this.. That's how retarded this country has become.

Has anyone even made money off it yet? All I keep hearing is how the value is increasing a thousand fold but I'm yet to see anyone buying mansions and Ferraris with the fruits of their "investment".

Everything you need to know about anti-kikecurrency

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NscwzbMvI

I'd really recommend anyone who made above, say $4000 or so, with Bitcoin report that shit on your taxes.

I have a feeling the NSA made Bitcoin.

Shill

>Anti-jew
Bit coen

post lambo

Cryptocurrencies are a time traveller invention, esp Bitcoin. They where made by time travellers so they have an easy access to funds during their missions as they are in posssesion of ultra advanced quantum computers that can mine thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin in mere seconds. Why do you think that no one can really pinpoint who invented the bitcoin? Lots of clowns claim to have invented it but the true inventor is this mysterious japanese professor that doesn't seem to exist.

That's an obvious possibility. It's either them or a foreign entity w/ malicious intent... Same goes for the darkweb.
> mfw plebs don't know what a fucking honeypot is.
> hangs 'revolution meeting' sign outside
> Records every dumbass walking in the door (public ledger)

>Shitcoin's days are numbered.
He doesn't understand the main function of mining and how that factors into encryption and security.

My theory is it started off as a test of concept, saw some use as an alternative currency, and got meme'd about really hard by coiners, who in turn unwittingly subsidized a massive money laundering/offshoring operation.

It goes deeper than that which is why know one knows who the founder of it is and the obscurity therein. Anyone w/ a brain dropped consideration of it when this came to light especially the mysterious unknown holdings maintained as such which I'm sure have bee obscured at this point. 50% of the coins could be in the possession of the rabit hole distributed..
> but muh table scraps
Anyone who touched this shit has dirt on their hands.

Meme at the core :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi
聡, "intelligent, clever, bright"
Nakamoto Name Meaning. Japanese: 'central origin' or '(one who lives) in the middle'; found mostly in the Ryukyu islands.

> encryption and security
Brainlet who has a degree nor specialization in either

>Saging your ass
Saging a post

Just in case you didn't catch the meme there.
> Satoshi : intelligence
> Nakamoto : Central

Gotta love their sense of humor.
If you guys are reading this, I'm available for work.

TURNS OUT THE REPUBLICANS STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU RIDICULOUS FUCKWITS