Flip Flapping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hT1OKo1rT84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They bullied YYK until the end.

She deserved better

Awaiting Cocona Flip Flap figure.

Only Papika gets one

Yayaka got plenty of stuff to from episode 9 and 12.

I would be pretty mad.

What's better than a handsome green bunny?

Only a Papika one has any kind of mention anywhere in any capacity.

Cocona is always better.
Not that it was ever gonna happen.

A handsome grey bunny

Is it me or do Cocona's eyes in this shot say "Take me now, Papika"

what are those black balls

It's that Berserk CG bunny.

Shit

or just DUDE PURE ILLUSION LMAO

I think that is exactly what is happening as we speak.

Are bunnies always constipated?

Felt kind of sorry for Yayaka really, that bunny is the only thing she really has in the whole world now.

>In the end, Yayaka is literally a cuck.

How did this make you feel?

They eat their own poop.

Top 3 yuri pairings 2016:
1-Nene/Clara-rin
2-Papicoco
3-Chicken/Lillie

She got best boy instead of Shinji with a vagina, it's a reason to celebrate.

I don't really know any other Yuri pairings besides the ones in this show.

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

Really feeling that -yakas cuckoldry fate

>literally a cuck
Is that a censored scene? Will it be in the BDs? Because it sounds pretty fucking hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=hT1OKo1rT84

Makes me laugh everytime now.

>Shinji with a vagina
So, Shinji?

so S2 confirmed, right?

There really needed to be Salt x Mimi going towards the sunset while hand-in-hand, while smiling.

Did Salt died?

Oh god, I hope not.
It's sad that in the end I cared more about these two than about Cocona and much less Papika.

Yes. He killed himself. No, some how he survived.

CUTE

>AOTY 2015 is Yuuki Yuuna (Mahou Shoujo) from Fall season
>AOTY 2016 is Flip Flappers (Mahou Shoujo) from Fall season
>AOTY 2017 is ????
Masaka

Isn't Yuuki Yuuna S2 in spring though?

>>AOTY 2015 is Yuuki Yuuna (Mahou Shoujo) from Fall season
No.

so earth was PI the whole time?

>AOTY 2015 is Yuuki Yuuna
>walmart Madoka

2ch comments

>Salt's nail clipper in desk foreshadowing is still a mystery, should make a 2nd season so the meaning becomes clear.
>Episode 12 was the wedding, Episode 13 was the honeymoon.
>Nail clippers were about Cocona being in denial about what happened to Iroha (because of her nail polish thing).
>Show was really good, but the fact that it is unsuitable for younger audiences limits it success.
>Finished watching, happy and completely satisfied with the end.
>Good last episode. Was concerned if they would be able to finish properly after the Mimi henshin.
>No more Flip Flappers to watch, sad.
>Personally episode 9 was the best. Yayaka's best episode.
>Ended. I was surprised. It was fun. It's over, damn.
>It's over, want to thank the staff for their good work.
>Sayuri's room looks comfy, probably smells nice, want to watch a DVD with together.
>Show had good fanservice of the girls lower bodies.
>It was a good last episode. I would like to see more anime or manga to follow on from the last episode.
>Episode 13 was almost perfect.
>Sayuri looked cute in the "Grey World" in her "at home" clothes.
>Iroha's ending was close to perfect.
>Sayuri-san's nape.
>Sayuri should have gotten more screen time.
>Yayaka and Uexkull became friends, made me smile.
>In the end felt kind of bad for Yayaka
>Looking forward to the talk show next month.
>Even if now you asked Cocona to choose between Papika and Cocona I think she would immediately say "Both".
>Dissapointed that Yapico didn't all Flip Flapping at the same time.
>Weird for Mimi that her ex best friend became the same age in flesh as her daughter and they are now lesbians.
>Last episode wasn't good but it was a good show.
>Seems like the kind of show that could still be discussed after it was finished.
>Salt actually ended up being more useful than NyuNyu.
>Kind of wanted Salt and Hidaka Flip Flapping!
>Good last episode but was dissapointed some of the previous foreshadowing wasn't in it.

>implying Flip Flappers is AOTY 2016

>>Salt's nail clipper in desk foreshadowing is still a mystery, should make a 2nd season so the meaning becomes clear.
>>Nail clippers were about Cocona being in denial about what happened to Iroha (because of her nail polish thing).
Salt's nail clipper was because of him playing guitar like the flashback showed, you baka nips.

YuYuYu was 2014

Why would they be the only item in his desk in Cocona's own Pure Illusion if it was just "he plays guitar"?

>Weird for Mimi that her ex best friend became the same age in flesh as her daughter and they are now lesbians.

I know right

>Even if now you asked Cocona to choose between Papika and Cocona I think she would immediately say "Both".

Yayakafagging there is strong

The nailclippers became a meme in 2ch, I think. Those aren't serious comments.

>Sayuri's room looks comfy, probably smells nice, want to watch a DVD with together.
>Sayuri should have gotten more screen time.
>Show had good fanservice of the girls lower bodies.

based nipps

>Salt actually ended up being more useful than NyuNyu.

WHY DID NYUNYU EVEN EXIST

I thought Pandora was 5 years ago, but it's actually this year

Seriously this. All of it, but mainly the last part. What was the purpose of this creature and if it was just fanservice then why wasn't there more of it?

Don't we have an announcement of another Madoka project?

Nyunyu had to exist so that Yayaka could become Punished Yayaka

>>Kind of wanted Salt and Hidaka Flip Flapping!
Sad

The interview says that Oshiyama wanted a character with twin tails. Literally

For real, love Papicocco but they overcomplicated it with the age gape then reverse age gap then yuri babies.

It's been supposedly in the works for several years now, haven't heard anything new about it for some time.

There's a Madoka mobile game announced.

The whole story could have been told with just half the characters. We didn't even need Hidaka or Sayuri either and the twins didn't do anything that one badass character couldn't have done either, apart from showing real emotions in the last episodes, but I'm glad we got them.

Hidaka was necessary

Yes, but do you think it will possible to have a civil talk in madoka threads again?

>>Dissapointed that Yapico didn't all Flip Flapping at the same time.
Yeah that would have been pretty cool but I guess they really needed the two way relationship to be in the forefront this episode after 12.

Keep Fapping

>we didn't even need hidaka
???

She is really lewd.

Good thing you're not in charge of writing any stories.

I guess Hidaka served a good purpose. I do love his character. Nyunyu just kept up the light-hearted feeling of the show for me while serious shit was going down.

Good, now we can finally push their cancerous general to /vg/ before they announce anything else.

Wow so glad I dropped this garbage after 3 episodes

>>It was a good last episode. I would like to see more anime or manga to follow on from the last episode.

I think a manga of cute PI adventures with Papika and Cocona with appearances from the side characters would be nice. They could go use PI and fix people or something, Flip Flap can have a technological breakthrough to allow them to do it without screwing people up.

>do you feel the >cockona now?

>is it in yet?

Don't do this, user

Well, what was it?

niasho

Adventures with Cocona?

I want to feel the cockona.

Having sex with someone she knew as a fetus.

Looks like she'll get her wish.

And that's it? This ending was nothing but a wet fart.

Whose idea was it to start the anime as good as it did only to end it like this?

So how long until LWA 2 so I have something to plug the hole in my life?

Ending was great, resolved all the important issues and gave Papika and Cocona the happy end they deserved.

The worst part is they didn't do the thing where the ED starts playing before the very end, I love it when they do that.

So was this the real real world or was some fucked up reality pure illusion?

It was another Pure Illusion.

It was our world but it was also PI we are like the cat people in the desert

That was also a PI.

Pure Illusion. Papika tried to send Cocona back to the real world but Cocona broke the bubble before getting out so she ended up in that Pure Illusion instead. Then Papika gets to her and they finally get back to the real world.

No robot arm, normal uexkull, bu-chan looked like a digger and the giant ass butterflies at the end means it's just a fucked up boring PI.
But since it looks so much like our own world compared to the trippy "real world" in FLFL it opens up the possibility of the "real world" they started in being a PI of its own to another realer world

Still making that collage

We're making a thank you image! The card will be a collection of images into one big image sent to them via Twitter using imgur. The due date for submissions is 12/30/16 at 9:00 am pst. Send all images to [email protected]

>Dimensions
600 by 600 pixels
>Why not here? it's an imageboard after all. we'd just have to reply your post.
Its hard trying to shitpost 24/7 to have to go around collecting images
>Why not real postcards? I want to send one. But there needs to be a campaign for it to mean something.
I'm not sure how this would be accomplished so I'm limiting it to digital.
>Who are we sending it to?
@binobinobi the directors twitter

>muh age gap
Didn't stop Bubuki, and it didn't stop this show.
Hell, FF's better than Bubuki because most of Reoko/Azuma happens when the only teenage thing about Reoko is her undying unaging body. She has all the experiences and memories of an adult
Cocona/Papika's better because the romance happens when Papika's a new person of Cocona's age due to deaging and amnesia shenanigans. Even ff Papikana's as old as Mimi, Papika's a girl of Cocona's age.
All in all, a great finale to a great show.
PD: Fuck you, overreactionary shitposters

>have a great art direction
>good subtle writing
>intriguing set up for a mystery
>potential for great action in the third episode

>decide to switch writer, loses subtlety in writing
>rip off eva
>introduce useless characters and a generic antagonist
>fucked schedule ruins everything including pacing and animation quality

The bulk of my complaints is based only on most of episode 12 and the whole of 13, but still what the fuck. Why didn't they see the potential in all of this?

How many are there?

>No robot arm
At the very end Yuyu is shown with a regular arm in the real world too, she always had it under her robot arm.

Episode 12 was fine besides the last few minutes and Episode 13 was fine just generally ignoring the few bits of QUALITY in 12 and the even more QUALITY in 13 but that will be fixed for the BD release.

ah fuck me i mixed up what happens in PI with what happens in the real world

Dunno why I said most but I meant half. I enjoyed the fuck out of yayaka henshin too.

Dr. Salt must've played a lot of Mario Party as a kid.

Ep 13 had far less QUALITY than what I though it would have.

>have a great art direction
>good subtle writing
>intriguing set up for a mystery
>potential for great action in the third episode
okay. and then actually

>writer fucked schedule ruins everything including pacing and animation quality
>decide to switch writer, loses subtlety in writing
>rip off eva
>introduce useless characters and a generic antagonist