YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu/ShUtYu

Let's not forget the hero that ruined this very christmas by dying

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XNXjTPfA
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/スーツ勇者部?src=hash
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-29/yuki-yuna-is-a-hero-manga-resumes-from-hiatus/.110484
dailymotion.com/video/x56udu7_six-hearts-princess-scene_tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She lives

ded, just like Takashima

Just caught up to ch17, after putting the LNs on hold... since the beginning. What was I thinking?

Now I'm just waiting for the pdf so I can stop avoiding the spoilers. fuck you all, and me for not being able to avoid them

This girl fucked Chikage, Togou, Karin
Went on a three way date with Hinata and Wakaba
Got raped by Gun-chan, Finè and probably raped everyone on Nina to usagi and Koori-san
Killed thousands of Germans, some of them didn't even wanted to go to war.
She hid herself for 300 years leaving Wakaba fighting alone.

People on this thread still think that this beast is an innocent baka that feel "love" for Togou and Chikage.

JJ PLS

Just read the pastebin

Wonder if this will be the final battle or if Wakabe will have another chapter dedicated to grieve the loss of another friend and to make another (hopeless) speech for Taisha knowing that next opponent is Leo (fused with who knows how many other evolved Vertex)

Will things ever be okay again?

Things will never be okay.

I don't even know what okay means any more.

HEKI HECHERA MOTHERFUCKERS
As long a Hero still stands there is hope!

Link please

pastebin.com/XNXjTPfA

Reminder.

Hibiki will come from Sympogeah and save us all? What?

S4 when?

No, Knight Blazer will.

This chapter really pissed me off.
They didn't even bothered to draw Wakaba with wings.

Next chapter for sure..

When she uses her forbidden fairy to set the world on fire to destroy the Leo Vertex.

Not if the Hero is Wakabaka the Retard.

She can't help being horny user. At any rate, despite all of this I think that she's pretty harmless.

She is probably behind all the issues of the nasuverse too.

Why does that girl in the back have the eyes of a lizard?

You forgot that she canonically 'massaged' Fuu, Itsuki and Sonoko to orgasm and gave Wakaba an eargasm as well.

Where is this months manga?

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/スーツ勇者部?src=hash

Maybe we should rewatch YuYuYu?

We were supposed in the run up to Christmas. Whoops. Is there any real interest in a livestream here?

such offical thing might be nice just before S2 airs.

I do really want a rewatch with the whole thread.

I'm interested, but probably won't be able to join in unless it's really soon :(

>won't be able to join in unless it's really soon
user is going to die let's do it right now.
>:(
Changed my mind, let's do it next year

I don't have a strong need for it, but if there is one I'll join in, depending on when it is.

I am sure there other character than could clean this mess quickly.
Don't bully

Sometimes I wonder about that user who said he was "short on time". I hope he's as okay as a dying guy can be.

>short on time
>dying
He was clearly talking about his stature.

Oh don't worry, I got to witness Yuuna's awesome fight alright.

>This will be your leader in this war

what do?

Panic.

Insult her anonymously on the internet, of course.
>why is bakaba so useless

Be prepare to be sacrificed so she can live and create the glorious Nogi bloodline.

Tell her my beam weapons are better than her sword, and I'm not listening to a literal child unless she proves herself to me specifically.

Fuck you, Wakaba is a good leader.
Better than Anzu or Sumi or Shiratori.

Utano was an infinitely better leader than Wakaba. Wakaba was just the Taisha's puppet for most of it and read out their speeches for them, Utano had no Taisha. She led the people herself, inspired them with her own words and her own heroism. No one was a greater hero and leader than Utano.

Don't you have some ears to pick?

Well, with a 100% death rate of those under her command, she's still pretty damn bad.

user, I love Wakaba, but she's a terrible leader. Anzu or Yuna would have been much better choices. She's better than Tamako and Chikage would have been, but that really isn't saying much.

So many people in this fandom are seriously ill. It's to be expected given the subject matter I guess, but it's pretty depressing.

Her 11 year old decendant was a better leader than her.

Mention how I'm going to confess to that girl after this is over.

>They plucked the Sonobrows in the anime
I'm gonna fly over there and shoot them

I would rather have Saya from blood C protecting me.

Hibiki can't even fix her character issues after three seasons, she wouldn't be able to do shit here.

Lick her ears.

I think Yuuna is a bit too soft to be an effective leader. In any case, this group has always been a dysfunctional one since the beginning and their enemies are way too OP so things would still turn out this way no matter who is the leader.

When should we start the rewatch then? New year? What kind of episode schedule are we thinking, one a day, binge watch, or something in between?

Either New Year's Eve or New Year and I think binge watch would be better.

I want to see Berserker Hibiki and Shuten-Douji Yuna fight.

I want to see Wakaba and Tsubasa have a retard off.

Why not at Takashima's birthday, January 11?

Now Yuna's going to get two lots of birthday art per year. Lucky her.

I don't think I'll be able to watch it by then.

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-29/yuki-yuna-is-a-hero-manga-resumes-from-hiatus/.110484
wat

That's not the Hero Club Member manga right? That's the anime adaptation manga, so it isn't really relevant.

Kill Sumi, fuck Gin, marry Sonoko.

Wakaba doesn't even need to be a leader, she can and will kill all the vertex by herself.

ハレンチな!

Didn't see that coming.

>those artifacts
holy shit
use waifu2x next time

Today's loot from C91. Only 3500yen. The book on the side is an artwork book for Washio.

Hell yeah boys. It's getting hyped.

Is the artbook worth getting hold of?

It was free. So I'd say yes.

I meant more: is the content good enough to bother buying a copy of via a proxy when it gets resold on the internet?

It just has some key artwork that's going to be in the anime, but nothing too big. The booth itself was pretty empty so I doubt there will be many out for resale online.

I just saw this scene from 6 Heart Princess:
dailymotion.com/video/x56udu7_six-hearts-princess-scene_tv

Damn, it really looks like it could be entertaining.

Oh, not a lot of interest for it?

Wew, it looks nice, almost like Precure but under some heavy drug use (which creator considered, might exactly be the case). Too bad the production is such a clusterfuck.

>The booth itself was pretty empty
*neurosis intensifies*

ded

The fanbase is shellshocked.

Just like Gin, Shiratori, Mito, Anzu, Tamako, Chii-chan and T.Yuuna

Takashima, TakaYuu or T.Yuuna? Which do you prefer.

>just got the Vol. 1 of the 4koma book
Was that story about Fuu having bad luck and going camping with Itsuki scanlated and typsetted?

Afaik, yeah.

there there, found it, chapter 3
man, Fuu almost died, thanks Itsuki for saving my waifu, best daughteru~

Itsuki is a saint.

>Fuu and Itsuki camping
I refuse to believe they made Tama be interested in camping just to reference this.

eh, after I read it I know now they protected a flower bed with a large cover (which I thought was a tent, but eh, now I know)

I don't see why to be honest. Some kind of Yuna is around in the future, Takashima might not be dead and even if she is, she was such a non-character I don't see why anyone cares. The only reason people cared about her was because they already knew Yuki, Takashima was just kind of there, existing and occasionally falling into a coma.

Takashima. Apparently the Japs smoosh the first and last name kanji together and call her Takana, I don't like the sound of it though.

Takashima.

On a related note. I remember this fanart. It was made before Takashima's design was revealed.