>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCxc4SjpN6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgme9O6YZI8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187_(1994)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

BUILD THAT WALL!
DEPORT THEM ALL!

B E D
U
G
S

We know many of the various shilling tactics but this one is especially obnoxious.
>"day of the rope when?"
>pic related
At some point...

for beautiful Kate we must build the wall. fuck California, day of the rope when?

>be american
>get shot

NO AMNESTY DON

They are doing the exact same thing for almost 3 years now.

I've been disconnected from the news and media for the past week or so, quick, someone tell me what the latest shitstorm is all about!

watching cnn make excuses for the killer is fucking enraging

Watch out for Drop Bears
youtu.be/uCxc4SjpN6M

I really hope I can pass this Border Patrol test lads. I need to do my part and clean up this country

I would have preferred ICE but you need prior military/law enforcement experience, while for BP you just need a bachelor's degree

I have never seen boomers this pissed.

>Be ruskie
>Get missiled by Halo
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vgme9O6YZI8

>Go to E.R.
>Get AIDS

AWOOOOOOO

>be Russian
>fuck up a nuclear plant (again)
>get cancer

Soon you're going to realize Hitler was right about almost everything.

Well god damn, that's infuriating. But thanks for the info, user.

We get called Nazis by the leftists so much that the actual Nazis think that we're on their side.

Maybe they should actually do their job instead of chowing on donuts and browsing the internet

This.

S-stobbit

/ptg/ has been very high energy since Trumps religion of peace retweets.

Nice.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~

When we build the wall, let us just build it such that CA is on the other side.

The wall will ruin this sport

amerimutt judiciary system is cucked beyond repair. an illegal spic is given more importance than your own citizen. the society which can't protect its own people has no future

>tfw bed bugs were virtually gone in the US and filthy tourists brought them back

YOUR A REIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE DICK!!!

Watchin' you be so fine~

>Losing territory
No

trump thing etc
lurk more yadayada

>giving up territory
>ever
Just remove the filth and keep the land.

Fucking Jews. They infect everything they touch.

>mfw too angry to jerk off

Build the wall from Half life 3 that walks forward pulverizing everything in its path.

>spontaneously detonates

walls have sentry points

I'm not fucking meming guys, and stop joking around saying
>halfway

Because Trump IS nearly halfway through his presidency. At this time, in two years, we will already know if he has won or will be replaced.

He has 2 years left - and I am seruously scared that there isn't enough time to build the wall. How is it going to happen?

Thanksgiving is over, the habbenings are starting up again

This fucking website, my sides.

>be russian
>putin kills you

There are 3 simple steps to never getting shot in America. Carry a gun, don't join a gang, and don't be a retard.

CNN is absolute shit now. At least MSNBC has an agenda that it works toward and doesn't hide. CNN just flails around from one topic to the next with no idea what they are talking about.

BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL

"Pursuant to the powers invested in me as Commander in Chief by Article 2 of the Constitution, I hereby call upon all eligible citizens to report to their nearest National Guard or Army recruitment center or barracks for immediate organization into The Continental Army of the United States with the goal of restoring the rule of law to the state of California. For you, Kate."

>be American
>get shot (by a ricochet)

B8

>halfway

There's the common core education

Good luck.

NBC is in hot water

Stop

stop posting this desu, we saw
i got too angry i changed it. need my /comfy/ Laura. cnn actually has "we are not fake news we are bananas" commercials now haha

>>halfway

You're just a fucking pussy, fuck off.

I'm honestly glad the spic got off. The case will be far more effective this way.

>illegal enters your country
>gets arrested
>democrats let him go so he won't be deported
>he steals a gun from a federal agent
>murders an American citizen with it
>democrats let him off the hook
>democrats continue to use a case of an illegal stealing a fed's gun as an argument to take away your 2nd amendment rights

Should redpill a lot of people. If we're lucky, this spic will kill another commiefornian.

Also, the mom was a cunt. Her only comment about the case was basically "fuck drumpf". She deserves her daughter's killer to go free. Maybe her son will be killed next.

I have no idea what caused Trump to do that but that was really nice of him. Had he brought up he Rotherham cases, I think the UK parliament would've lost face.

NO ONE JEWS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second time posting it, cool down. It was later in the thread last thread

Wow, very accurate

>must be kept busy or it starts world war 2

nothing like a good jerk to get the blood flowing

Please leave already

British lawmakers call for the arrest of trump as a racist and fascist if he were to enter the UK.

I'm cool.... I'm cool.

Hopefully Tucker spends more time on Kate tomorrow night, he didn't have much time to shift his show tonight.

Fuck you nigger I was born here.

BUILD THE WALL

DEPORT THEM ALL

CNN is where I go for a sanity test I do anytime I think I'm becoming a bootlicker. Honestly Trump is very nuanced compared to PATRIOT ACT Dubya.

Hope you're just kidding around user. I wouldn't wish bed bugs on my worst enemy.

American diplomats called off President Trump's "working visit" to the UK less than 48 hours after he drew international ire over retweeting the leader of a British far-right group, according to a report.

Trump was scheduled to travel to London in January for the inauguration of a new American embassy. But those plans were dropped Thursday, a senior U.S. diplomat told the Telegraph.

"The idea of a visit has obviously been floated, but not December and not January," the diplomat told the British newspaper. "I would not expect a Trump visit in January."

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment from the Daily News.

News of the apparent cancellation came just hours after British Prime Minister Theresa May said it was "wrong" of Trump to retweet a trio of Islamophobic videos posted by Jayda Fransen, an organizer for the ultranationalist Britain First group.

May pointed out to Trump that Britain First is a "hateful organization" that "seeks to spread mistrust and division within our communities."

Trump responded that May shouldn't focus on him.

"Focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom," he tweeted.

The low-key January trip was supposed to allow Trump to visit the UK without triggering massive protests. As opposed to a formal state visit, the trip would not have included a meeting with the Queen.

Thousands of Brits called on Prime Minister May to rescind her formal state visit offer to Trump after his inflammatory retweets. The prime minister brushed off those calls on Thursday, telling reporters that the invitation stands.

At least one of the videos that Trump retweeted have been debunked as fake, but White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that doesn't matter.

"Whether it's a real video, the threat is real. His goal is to promote strong border security and strong national security," Sanders said Wednesday.

I bet~

>fingernails
POST TITS

How the fuck do you have hair under you arm?

cut your fucking nails dude. gross 2bh

Please. I bet we could show the nazis how a land invasion of the people's republic of Britainistan should go down.

Long nails for a guy.

In time one would think.

The Rotherham rapes are one of the biggest insults to justice in the modern era.

>Pray they are that stupid, pray we are that lucky

The unforeseen thing about sanctuary cities is that the political class in office see illegals as potential future voters. As in this case, the prosecution likely saw that bringing up these issues of legal status and the defendant being a minority will face blow-back from crusty white SJW liberals and the eternally repressed outrage gangs that they are unfit to represent them - they are painted as fascist pawns of Trump.

That is why the whole argument of sanctuary cities is now devolved from those in control granting themselves high virtue for defending them, but pose no threat to their status or power - to now the start of their power to be completely upended by the outrage mobs to their own detriment.

Their pet patients are now taking over the asylum. This is why we need to pull the plug on federal funds to sanctuary cities - and enforce the federal laws and statutes as they currently dictate to the fullest extent.

well?

Im from Germany and noticed this Kate Steinle case in 2016 as Trump brought it up sometimes at his rallies. I read a bit about it and the verdict is a total disgrace and a punch in the face of every lawful american. This shit cannot stand like it is. Maximum degeneracy. This guy should have gotten the chair.

FUCKING READ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187_(1994)

>In 1994 5mil californians voted to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services, this was known as Prop 187
>That's almost 59% of the state voting in favour
>Ruled unconstitutional by a federal district court
>2017
>Ilegal wetback kills a white woman in California
>Found innocent

Spam this in POTUS twitter feed.
Make California great again
Save America

She will be on every show tomorrow.

WAIT

Reminder:
These photoshops were cited as evidence of Russian hacking of Elections

Why the hell does the keep pulling back the cocking handle on that M1?

Trump should just fly to the U.K. to visit and test these cucked lawmakers

Blanks and no BFA

Build #KatesWall.
1) Spread something of the notion about #NotAllImmigrants, #SanctuaryCountry for leftists to double down in their usual tizzy fashion.
2) Break out with opposition in a sensible manner; using facts and logic to appeal to the centrists. #KatesWall, #ProtectAllAmericans. We push for ALL legal American citizens to be safe and free.
Let's see how far the left flips. We need to stay calm.