Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Cranberry is love. Cranberry is life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can she be life when she's dead?

Leave this side of the red-light district to me.

She lives on in my heart!

it is physically and mentally impossible to agree with you more

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute!

I wonder how many candies magical girls would get by pleasing old men for money.

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

It's time.

ugly, stupid suit and not endearing unlike the other cringy girl with a pose aka ms compensated dating

Help, I think I'm falling in love.

Hi user! I think you're really cool! We should hang out some time where do you live?

Link?

I love little girls. In a strictly non-sexual way though.

Tloc shet yuo gec smeaked bietch

We need more elves!

Reminder Pfle is the real underdog hero of QUEENS.

REMOVE ELVES
KILL PYTHIE
SHOOT PFLE
STRANGLE DELUGE

Go to sleep, Gale.

>SHOOT PFLE
With my "gun".
youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

I totally believe you!

Why don't you have a seat over there?

Kill elves
Rape Pythie
Marry Pfle
Fuck Deluge

No.

What's the point then?

>Likes: money, old men, bareback
Vs.
>Likes: exhibitionism, pegging, a hamster is fine too

I feel good about having shit taste.

>Fuck Deluge
I agree, Deluge's so fucking hot that I got a boner with she blowing a kiss in JOKERS and killing Shufflins in ACES.

I want to stalk little children with Quake!

Serious question: would you want to become a magical girl, knowing that it's very easy to die a brutal and unnessary death like these girls?

I had never wanted to be a magical girl myself despite being a long time mahou shoujo fan. Especially not a meguca. But I want to be a mahouiku. It just seems so fun despite all these danger.

this, I will go with you and Quake!

How can one's taste be so damn great

Marry Elves
Fuck Pythie
Kill Pfle
Rape Deluge

Deluge x Inferno OTP.

>would you want to become a magical girl, knowing that it's very easy to die a brutal and unnessary death like these girls?
Of course user, sure, and if you're smart you can live a life devoid of worries and dangers, like how BBC used to live.

As long as I get to be a little girl I don't mind anything else.

Sure. I'm pretty fit, so maybe I'd join Pam's school of jobbing.

Sure why not? Just take an office job if you're worried about dying.

>tfw you only last one day cause you're a side character

Might as well go rogue right off the bat. I'd be molesting MG left and right.

>being 3rd elf
yes please

You're gonna become a sexy Onee-san kind of girl and you're gonna like it.

And then you realize you work for Pfle.

Yes, my country is full of worthless scum killing honest, hard working people indiscriminately every single day and our government is one of the most if not the most corrupt in the entire world, and those fuckers need to pay for their crimes already, hell, i'd gladly put myself on a short timer if my power was guaranteed to be destructive instead of some useless dumb shit like detick bell.

Make us 4. I also want to stalk them, but only cute little girls on my side.

As long as I get something absurdly broken I'll be good.

Even without powers you can kill normal people, but enjoy it while you can because someone like SW's gonna get you soon enough.

Did Toko choose the names of those she transformed or was it random? MGs usually pick their names, right?

CQ has a hard life with Deluge around.

Well, the girls who have lasted the longest despite having several people against them are the ones who actively try to stay out of harm's way. Pfle does a very good job at this.

If Pfle never tried to reform LoM and deal with the sages then she would probably be in absolutely no danger for the rest of the series.

So just having a normal desk job, or doing the usual saving regular people from time to time thing is very safe usually. You have to realize that Cranberry's Children and Supporters of Cranberry are the exception here, not the rule.

Depends, I would love it if I get to be a little girl with a power that I can use to my advantage so that normal people don't notice when I attract little girls, or that let me attract little girls, either way works.

But i can't kill them in masses while they uselessly shoot at me with their puny guns, i could just dodge and use my power on them, even mere punches and kicks would explode their chests, with this i could dismantle just about every single cartel/gang/whatever in my country in about 3 months tops.

SW can impale my asshole with her halberd all she wants, after i'm done with my job i could care less what happens to me.

But you have the right idea by not using your magic, heck, people would like you if you destroy gangs and kill bad people, go full Marika user.

Messing with evil is helping the world, not going rogue.

>she would probably be in absolutely no danger for the rest of the series
False. Her life was endangered twice out of nowhere, by people who she doesn't know. She didn't want to be in such a vulnerable position ever again, always at a mercy of crazy criminals, that's why she wanted a better government.

Pfle didn't do all this shit out of paranoia. It's a very real threat.

Although, I think she wouldn't go this far if it's only her life that is in danger. Shadow Gale's safety was what put her into mass murderer status.

>knowing that it's very easy to die a brutal and unnessary death like these girls?
As long as you stay away from big government and keep your head down and help the community you're assigned, life's really good for a magical girl.

If you only kill mafia, terrorists, and corrupted politicians then SW won't hunt you. That's a legitimate job that she and Ripple and a bunch of magical girls partake themselves.

Someone post Puk Puck images, I need them for reasons.

I can't wait for Deluge to find out that her fight for vengeance was not only completely pointless as it's revealed that Shufflin and Grim Heart actually DID die in the accident, but that she's also needlessly drenched her hands in the blood of innocent magical girls that she kills herself with her own trident.

Heck yeah, real life is pretty bland and I am unsure of my future, being able to turn into a magical girl in the mahouiku series would be fun, even if I die or job to another MG.

Living a day as a lion is better than living your life as sheep.

Daily reminder SW is a cuplet.

SW never actually killed anyone when doing that. Ripple probably has though. Too bad its never stated what SW's opinion is of that.

Do you live in Brazil?

>"Deluge, how did you survive all this?"
>Who said I did?

You forgot that many deaths happen even to innocent girls who did keep their heads down.

Crazy elves will put you into death games in order to filter out strong fighters. Perverts will trick you into sticky situation in order to traumatize their target of affection. Keikaku ojousama will push you out of yoyr job and into your death as part of a propaganda to reform the gov.

Life ain't easy for a peasant in mahouiku land.

No, somewhere even worse, not a muslim by the way.

I will be Cran 2.0 and follow my rules of nature.

Is it somewhere in the Eastern Europe?

They were culprits of something, either be action, omission or thought, Deluge did the right thing.
She is gonna to turn in yet another Pukin.

>BD/DVD preorders under 2k
Are the chances of further novel adaptations fucked?

Should I just give in and start reading? Manga or LN for Restart?

LN.

Continent pls

Mexico?

The manga isn't even translated so the LNs are your only option. Also Restart and Unmarked received a noticable boost in sales, as did QUEENS, so who knows.

What's the reading order of the LNs? Where do you read them?

Poor poor Uluru.

There is always a bit of hope. The LNs got a boost after the anime and the director wants it.

I want to play games with Armor Arlie and Shadow Gale.

No

No point because

Yes

Now that i think about it my magical girl self would look ridiculous and i can't think of any non-cringy/edgy name for it, best i can think of is "Judgment" with some power that lets me explode whatever i throw, radius and damage depends on the object, it would look stupid but as long as i could make an example out of them i guess it's ok.

Can I read Marika's side story before ACES?
All Deluge had to do was make a damn password

Murder Murder Murmur

>Mexican
How about Hispana Maraca for a name? You could throw explosive Maracas as your power!

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

Read stuff in numbered order.

Why does this image look like it took LSD? There's perfectly non-fucked versions in slightly smaller sizes.

Murder Mummer Murmur?

Just go with killer queen if you want bomb abilities. Just straight up copyright infringement with it and dont give a fuck.

Also for fun, try saying that 10x fast.

To be even more specific with it, you can only use Queen albums as bombs. CDs as your standard bomb and vinyls would be your nukes. Hit up a music shop and go crazy with it

Yup, it's a perfect epilogue.

>Shufflin Learns to Dance

What can we expect? I have never been more hyped for a side story

You have to remember that most magical girl normally live a very nice life without dangerous events in their life here. What is happening in the main story is uncommon. As long my test admin isn't an elf or someone from Mao school, I'll try my best for the test. If I pass enjoy the life normally. I do want a job in the public relation division if possible though.
Then something serious occur and i'll likely die first....this series made me want to write stories like others magical girls in a cranberry tests or other various things. The setting is quite flexible and open.

Fuck yeah, let's make battle freaks great again, and build some walls for the elfs.

Yeah that's real cool and all, but can you get in the fucking bag now?

Did it ever show her normal form in the Anime? She's like the only one I don't remember seeing...

It never did. She never broke transformation.