ECHIDNAAA!!

Arc 4 Ch.81 mega.nz/#!JMM3BDhK!ItILLQlUh1T7J3-c2mPUsl2BEKlNP6EgJtz6tXC7UeY

We got another translation by Lemon too
"Beatrice and Rem's Service is Tough"
docs.google.com/document/d/1ps5lqro6W_ynFJdjzi7ok-s5QAo9FZyNA2skrrhheUc/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4uTPvZqM
partner.tieba.com/p/4710442066?pn=3
docs.google.com/document/d/1butlirEZlyNPMJ1_hzUuy28DCnELXshWpeXiFSikCx4/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice general.

Was this the price for that info on Garfiel?

>Please recommend me more Rem content if I somehow managed to miss anything. I love Rem

Speaking of that, is he still doing arc 6 stuff?

>"Beatrice and Rem's Service is Tough"
I figured out how to buy the first part. Now to debate whether I'm willing to actually fork over about 25$ for it.

He was thinking about it. Possibly once he's done with all Rem stuff he was willing to do.

You know it's probably just 13 pages, and fairly inconsequential, but cute happenings.

I figure it may not be that worth it.

It's something everyone will be able to read once it's scanned and translated into the wild web. That's worth it, I guess.

If you have paypal or something I'll give you the money to buy all the Rem short stories if you're willing to transcribe them. Idk if you have a scanner or not.

I might do it now, but I really don't know yet. I'll spend this day thinking about what to do next

>I figure it may not be that worth it.
It might not.
>everyone will be able to read
If only there were some way to split the cost. Ah well.

When Tappei continues, pls translate the chapters

Money isn't the problem in my case but rather using a random moon site and mailing it to Lemon or someone else seems like a real pain.

>If you have paypal
Yes
>I'll give you the money to buy all the Rem short stories if you're willing to transcribe them. Idk if you have a scanner or not.
Yes, yes, and yes. Not sure how many I can actually track down, since some of these are so rare that they go for hundreds of dollars on auctions, but I think I can get this one easily enough.
>mailing it to Lemon
I have a scanner.

Could you do some more Rem stuff from arc 3? Maybe the Al scene? It's pretty important for foreshadowing but I've only seen the manga version.

>5-pages chapter

There was so little advancement in the story that I'm left with a killing desire for more. Chapter 82 when?

I will
I'll look through arc 3 again and see if there's anything that might be worth doing

Alright if you ever decide to buy it just pm me your paypal. I'll only be able to give up to $100 for a single story though since I'm just a mere college student and am not rich or anything

From the PST timezone I reside in it's usually close to midnight when a new chapter drops. I bet Tappei just wanted it to end dramatically on a cliffhanger.

>I'll only be able to give up to $100
I don't think I'm even going to try for anything that expensive. Especially not for a single story.

What sidestory includes the haircut?

I don't understand. What are you people buying? Text files of story drafts that somehow never appeared on the internet despite being bought and sold?

There are short stories written for store specials. You can hardly find them anywhere, and I just found a post in Chinese with some guy basically saying he spent thousands of dollars on these.

>he spent thousands of dollars on these

Holy fucking shit.

They're limited print sidestories. It just might be scanned somewhere already though if we're lucky. Really though, if we're very patient we could just wait for a new tanpenshuu volume that compiles a bunch of these.

If you were willing to spend that much on Fairy and Kurushu you'd have your ex volume by now.

>wait for a new tanpenshuu volume
One of the really rare ones is a Rem one that was released back in 2014. It goes for about 300$ on its own because of how rare it is.

I don't want to be broke.

Whoever buys it better scan it for the greater good.

I just realized.

>Subaru "cured" Crusch of dragon AIDS
>Subaru and co will find a cure for Gluttony

>proclaimed best healer in the land
>

Yeah yeah

Well, I'm currently looking more into this right now. I think that crazy fucker is where the Chinese translations came from.

To be fair, Subaru has a lot of weird shit going on when it comes to witch powers

>Sees the unseen
>Does not go insane from whale mist
>Can acquire witch powers from dead bishops
>Smells like Satella
>Corrupt blood makes him stronger instead of killing him

Did i miss anything?

SOON

Attracts little children and mourns over a potato.

>"Crusch-sama must feel great pain. Not understanding anything, remembering nothing... So, do not you think she does not want to fight? True? It is not like this?

>As if begging him, Ferris's facial expression as he turned to see Crusch was collapsing. He had completely lost all the attitude he had until a few moments ago, even now his face in profile denoted that he was about to cry although he tried to hide that weakness.

>Despite that, he longed with all his heart that Crusch was not hurt.

>"Ferris, thank you very much for caring about me.

>Before Ferris who made his true feelings known, Crusch smiled gently.

>Crusch placed his hands over Ferris's trembling hands, then looked steadily at Subaru and the others.

>-Crusch-samaa ...

>In the sobbing state in which Ferris was found, it was impossible for him to continue participating in the conversation.

>Crusch who was hugging Ferris turned to where they were and apologized.

>Regularly talks to the souls of Witches and Archbishops that have died
>Has friendly relations with said Witches and Archbishops

This is probably the biggest one.

Anyhow, I said this in a previous thread, but I can confirm it now. Al knew Ram's name without being told.

The title of that short story is kind of funny, even if I'm not sure how to put it succinctly. Something like "Ram's Refusal to be Picked Up", in the sense of people hitting on her.

>Regularly
Nah. It's just begun. "Regularly" might happen in the future.

Oh, and the translator really is the same guy who spent a shit ton of money on these. I think they just called him the local equivalent of "based".

He may be crazy spending thousands to get those novels but he is indeed based

>Friendly

More or less. And Bishop one he didn't even interact.

Yep. Google translate renders the gist of these translations legible, so it's kind of funny to see. Unfortunately, a bunch of random stuff keeps coming out as "World of Warcraft". Anyhow, it seems Rem really likes making pinkie promises with Subaru.

>Rem and the others are cured but Subaru went comatose in exchange
>Emilia and Rem are the substitute MCs

I kind of want an arc like this.

>It seems Rem really likes making pinkie promises with Subaru.

The cute thing is he hasn't broken a single one as of yet. Or has been fulfilled.

*has already been fufilled

Sounds like fun, especially if Subaru spends that time trapped inside his head with the Bishops/Satella.

There's this you can use to cross reference

pastebin.com/4uTPvZqM

It was summarized by an ESL and then cleaned up a bit.

You would need Subaru's book and Gospel for that first.

>Rem and the others are cured but Subaru went dark lord in exchange
>Emilia and Rem are the substitute MCs
I want this

Can Rem be cured of her acquired mayo dislike?

No

I've seen that before. You can find the forum post for it here, with a few other stories on earlier pages.

partner.tieba.com/p/4710442066?pn=3

I'm going to look over the ones that have already been done, and go see if the translator got any more done than I know about.
He kind of failed the most important promise, but not intentionally and he's definitely trying to set that one right. But yeah, the story makes it out to be a habitual thing. It also mentions that Rem realizes she's been moving up closer to him when they were sitting on the sofa together.

I think I fully understand the focus of this story now, and why it's called "The Best Day of Rem's Life". She spends a lot of it worried that Subaru might be secretly scared of her, before he puts her worries to rest. She was actually trying to bring up the subject of how she almost killed him a few times, and thought she was actually going to end up killing him before the dog incident. Though he interrupts her before she actually says she was going to kill him, and she's pretty terrified she may have broken the "illusion of intimacy".

Subaru should really continue fixing her lack of self-confidence and complexes once she gets back.

>said he would die if he didn't swim in the stuff
>he almost drowns

Really makes Rem think.

Well, they can do it for each other, can't they? But yes, she was really happy that Subaru really did trust her and feel safe around her.

Also, some forums posts about how Rem scenes taste like a mix of shit and sugar after what happens later in the story. I think they're referring to the coma.

Both of then were already on a good path towards that, the problem is the coma.

Found all of the pages of one of the stories posted somewhere.

>[Emilia: Since we’re here already, I thought I’d like to see what you have to wear beside maid outfits.]

>[Rem: Subaru-kun was one thing, but for Emilia-sama to be suggesting this as well…]

>[Emilia: Oh, Subaru was telling you the same thing too? I think I understand a little better what he was thinking, now. It’s so much fun seeing all your cute clothes, after all.]

>[Ram: Though in Barusu’s case, his ulterior motive was obvious, so the idea was dismissed.]

The clothes thing comes up a lot more often than I expected. This needs to be illustrated.

docs.google.com/document/d/1butlirEZlyNPMJ1_hzUuy28DCnELXshWpeXiFSikCx4/mobilebasic

This scene is quite sad in hindsight.

>[Rem: Subaru-kun would you……]

>Then, Rem’s suddenly lowers her voice in this quiet room with only the two of them left in it.
>When he looked in that direction in silence, his eyes met hers, as she looked up at him clearly.

>[Rem: If I’m gone, will you remember me for about as long as that?]

>[Subaru: ……That doesn’t sound like good luck, so I don’t want to answer.]

>Subaru says those words with a discouraged voice and pokes Rem’s forehead with his finger.
>When she touched that finger that was on her forehead with her hand, she had a smile on her face as if indicating she received the answer she was looking for.

The devious part being that he wrote this before the coma.

Everyone who has dealt with Echidna has said that at least once I bet.

Its probably a common sentiment

Also just discovered there's no reason to buy Garf and Ram, or Frederica's story. I just found raws. Some guy on those forums has been uploading these lately, as in the past few days.

Yep. Got all of the pages of those two. More might even be posted later!

He doesn't have friendly relations with them. He's practically engineered the deaths of two of them and capture of another. This not what comrades do.

So, how many time had passed since Subaru got in the that world?

By arc 4, about 2 months or so. arc 6 is about a year I think, maybe more

So how will Subaru get inevitably fucked in the end?

Sealed like Satella or along with her if he tries to save her despite her wish to die.

Or he loses RbD by the last arc and dies for real.

H Echidna doujin when?!

There's only about 3-5 people that actually love Subaru, right?

Rem

If the author cares to have a decent ending, none of that matters and Rem will win.

Are we talking romantically? It's 2 and maybe 3 if you count Satella, and if you're in the Satella=Emilia crowd then it's just 2 again. Petra has a crush but it's a little kid crush that will fade with time. Where's the fifth supposed to be from?

>and if you're in the Satella=Emilia crowd then it's just 2 again
I really feel like it should be more than this, but I still think it'll be this in the end.

He pooped on the Subaru=Flugel theory by having them explicitly look nothing alike to the point that it's brought up in story so he might not be going for that low hanging fruit.

Or it's just deflection. I don't know, I just feel like the end result is going to be something rather drab compared to the rest of things.

Is Ram a real bro?

Physical appearance feels like the dumbest point to completely disregard the theory on when there's still potential for bullshit like soul transfusions or inherited covenants.

Not really? She's too into clown cock. She'll help out, and she's not a bad person, but she's going to be sarcastic about it the whole time and then go right back to the clown cannon to recharge.

She's probably an okay wingman for helping with Rem, but Subaru doesn't really need help there to begin with.

Body possession seems to be experimental magitech related to Echidna and Roswaal. I think the only reliable Subaru approved way would be the Lust authority, but would it manifest as a transformation power? Would the Subaru who's come to value himself more change himself to such an extent that this was the likeness Shaula remembers him by?

At the very least I'm sure we're missing so many puzzle pieces that when we learn of them we'll look back on our early theories and laugh.

She's a sister through and through. Kind of annoying or rude most of the time but deep down she still cares for you.

As of the current arc? 3 (Emilia, Rem and Petra)

That said Petra doesn't really matter.

That doesn't deny the theory. You're reincarnation don't have look like your past selves.

Well, there Satella too, but she kinda of complicated.

I guess you don't love them that much, after all.
How sad.

He can't just be a reincarnation, since Satella says she has not loved anyone else other than him, and talks about him saving her, so it's pretty clear there's a past there.

She wouldn't refer to a reincarnation like that.

Why do they look perturbed?

That bitch, Echidnaaaaa!

So if Elsa kills Ram this time around she'll have killed every meido

Also has top kills on Subaru in the LN I think. She's playing for score.

>Most of Africa doesn't have Re:zero as favorite anime of 2016

I wonder why.

Isn't that Rem? I suppose Rem's indirect score will be higher.

Haven't been forced in arabs' net?

Rem only has 1.

>Literally every single thing reporting on it is sucking Yuri on ice's dick

Was Yuri on ice really that much of a hit, or are news sites just trying hard to pander to it because of the gay stuff going on?

I thought she had two at the mansion

Mansion loop 1 -> curse
loop 2 -> Rem
loop 3 -> Ram
loop 4 -> suicide

>indirect
I mean two direct kills at the mansion, two suicides, death after the first meeting with the White whale.

If you're going to count like that, the entire counter turns into a huge mess.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.