Should constitutional rights apply to illegal immigrants and non-Americans?

Should constitutional rights apply to illegal immigrants and non-Americans?

THE WALL WILL HAVE 2 FACES
BOTH WILL APPLY THE LAW EQUALLY
THE LAW FAILED KATE
THE WALL WON'T
BUILD KATES WALL

bump

This is the dumbest question I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

Not an argument

only those which would come into play before immigration status was known. for instance - illegal searches

It shouldn't even apply to Americans who don't believe in the Bill of Rights.

They shouldn't but apparently they already do.

>illegal immigrants
no, the person who's not been authorized to be in a country cannot be granted rights in said country
>non-Americans
yes, as long as they have their paperwork in check

>Misunderstanding basic constitutional law: The post.

I bet more people would die in accidents while building a wall than were ever killed by illegal immigrants.

What else would you want to apply?

If I ever kill someone (I'll make sure to do it California though), I'm going to pull a Garcia Zarate formerly known as Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez defense. It was pure genius. Then again I'm white and even if I didn't do it they'd hang me for it anyway.

That number is probably in the thousands, you know.

It's a wall not a skyscraper

What was his defense?

There were a bunch. First he told police was shooting at seals then that he stepped on the gun, causing it to fire. However, according to his Defense attorney Matt Gonzalez Garcia Zarate found the gun at the pier. He said it was wrapped in cloth, and when Garcia Zarate unwrapped it, the gun accidentally discharged.

>the gun accidentally discharged.
3 times. It accidentally discharged 3 TIMES

Please it's ridiculous. Knowing california wouldn't surprise me one bit if the prosecutor (it's a female again) didn't deliberately blow the case.

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a statement Thursday night that mentioned Garcia Zarate wouldn't have been on San Francisco streets had the city honored an ICE detainer.

Which is true. He was suppose to be handed over to the ICE agents. Though I don't know what good that would do. He's been deported 5 times already and is a felon.

Now let's talk about the gun

>The handgun used in the shooting, a Sig Sauer P239, originally was in the custody of a Bureau of Land Management ranger who had stopped in San Francisco and parked his car downtown the week before Steinle’s death.

>Perhaps unused to big-city vice — he was based in Imperial County — the ranger reportedly left the gun inside a backpack on the car seat. Not exactly secured.

>After the car window was broken, the Sig Sauer wound up on Pier 14 in the hands of an undocumented man with a long record of drug violations.

>I don’t believe the gun fired by itself. The law enforcement sources I know say it’s a well-made gun that would not discharge even if dropped from a substantial height. If the gun is cocked, however, it would fire with a modest trigger pull.

I hope that family become lawsuit billionaires because they have a rock solid case against all involved.

No, only citizens should have rights.

>constitutional
American Constitution has no power over Mexicans or Canadians

Here's the prosecutor

>San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia walk to a courtroom for closing arguments in the trial of Jose Ines Garcia Zarate accused of killing

Can't you get a retrial if the prosecutor is incompetent?

No double jeopardy. He could be brought up on Federal charges if Sessions can find anything that'll stick.

Right now personally I'd focus now on suing the shit out of everyone involved. The California government for releasing the guy to the public instead of to the ICE agents and the Bureau of Land Management for negligence. Would be a alot easier than trying to prove negligence of a prosecutor. Though probably throw that in there as well.

YES, if you dont you will end up like Sweden and eventually be taken over by the same illegal immigrants

In the case of trying them for crimes, yes. How would you charge someone justly, if not through the legal process we espouse to be worlds best. This dude had 7 felonies for drug possession. He was a junkie, and an illegal immigrant, but the dude shot the fucking ground and a ricochet hit the woman. I don't know what world people live in, but I couldn't do that if I tried. This is coming from someone with around 5,000 rounds fired, which is considered to be the range in which one has the capacity to have developed expert level skills.

But if they weren't protected by the law in sweden, they wouldn't have the problems they have now you goddamn moron

If the constitution says x and y should always have food and shelter and receive z amount of money, everyone can get that even illegal immigrants, which doesn't make sense

It shouldn't apply to jews at all.

of course it's not an argument, retard
it's an observation

>I bet
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

>the legal process we espouse to be worlds best
Is this sarcasm, or are you retarded?

>>>/youtube/

if the enemy invades shoot him

Fuck no.

In San Francisco, it is impossible for an illegal alien to kill a white person.

The consitution is an agreement between the government and the people they govern. Illegals aren't governed by our Government, therefore it doesn't apply. Non americans who are here legally are governed by our government, so yes it applies to them. This is basic 10th grade government.

The Constitution doesn't apply to anyone but the government. Christ.... you idiots are arguing about if you should hold the blade of the knife with the sharpside on your palm or your fingers, and no one has the fucking sense to hold the knife by the tang.

You need to pick the Constitution up and read it. There was no such thing as a "US Citizen" when it was written. So how could it apply only to them? It ONLY applies to the GOVERNMENT. Not you and I.

What you linked to is a matter of CRIMINAL law. Not CONSTITUTIONAL law.

And State law, at that. This is not a federal issue beyond the fact that the feds should have swept that piece of shit into a big dust bin and dumped him back in his country-of-origin, or a federal prison pending deportation.

Stop trying to muddy the issue by not understanding the legal system at a 10th grade level.

Oh shit, bro. I just got to your post. Evidently you weren't drunk in 10th grade either. 10th for me was public school in AZ. You too?

I ask because: uncanny parallel "10th grade" is where we both put this basic functioning knowledge of how society operates, and I think pretty much nobody knows it.

Redundant. I don't classify libtards as Americans to begin with. As a bong I'm probably more American than most Dems.