Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_j3DL-WHbM
localbitcoins.com/
localbitcoins.com/.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Papers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wut nigga

you lads got bamboozled this shindig was a jewish pump/dump

The past week or so had so many faggots shilling bit-coin and other crypto-currency.

Is this linked somehow?

Never understood why people would invest in worthless cyber money

>only worth $9,500
>only

It's just a sell off, people made some gains and they're looking to cash in. As long as people can use it to buy drugs, it's not going anywhere.

>"Free fall"
>+16% past week
>+48% past month
Stop being a total fucking retard for one minute, please.

>tax reform
>McCain vote unleashes dow
>dow eats btc

Classic pump and dump...
Rally all the rubes to buy and sell into the heightened buyside. Majority lose.. Minority smart money who sells wins. You can tell every last idiot involved in this has no experience in equity markets and the same shit they pull there. Shitcoin is wallstreet's wet dream.. All the perks + no accountability or regulation. The morons participating in this deserve whatever's coming their way.

I told you but you wouldn't listen

Because it is appreciating in value why the fuck not? Are you against in in principle or do you hate making profits? Buy appreciating assets regardless of what they are.

THIS WHALE BE UNDERSOLD, MATES! TIME TO CORRECT

good

I was worried I wouldn't have a chance to buy in again

POST PINK WOJAKS NOW!!!!

>I am up 3000% on my initial investment
>I got bamboozled

Nice. I started trading crypto earlier this month and I am up over 300%. I guess I'm a fucking retard, too.

>appreciating in value
...jesus fucking christ, man. do digital copies of albums 'appreciate in value'? Why don't you put all your money in CSGO skins, then. I can't even.... just see image.

>If its used for an illegal activity it has a use
>Every transaction is traceable
>Pic related

You monopoly money fags are fucking retarded

Are you trying to tell me the money I made is fake? I don't understand what you're saying. It appreciated in value whether that bothers you or not. People are willing to pay $9,500 for Bitcoin. Last month it was less. That's called appreciating in value. Are you slow or something?

ho durr my abc's

theyre gonna shut them down like ron paul silver odllars, but ron paul silver dolllars have value tho

bah.. it has increased.
I need it to drop as far down as it possible can, get down under 1k$ you damn nigger, so I can buy a lot of you, then jump back up to 30k this time, then we sell.

I want in on this now, could have been filthy rich

Who gives a fuck? Have you not been buying dips and selling highs and locking in gains in USD? Do you hate money or something? If you're vehemently opposed to the idea of Bitcoin and don't handle it out of principle I'll have more respect for that if you say it but otherwise you're shitting on an incredible opportunity to transfer wealth to yourself

DIDN'T YOU TURDS WATCH THE PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY. HOMELAND SECURITY HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN MONITORING BTC. IT'S OVER FOR BITCOIN. CRYTO-POCALYPSE IS IMMINENT

that .gif is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in my life. holy jesus.

>knew about bitcoin at $0.25
>thought about putting a grand in
>didn't
DELET THESE THREADS

This is exactly why there's been so much hype and $20k bitcoin, $40k bitcoin pronouncements from so called 'analyst'. The smart money is selling off to the dumb money before the inevitable clamp down.

poker is more profitable

>firestarter paper back

well a stupid kike once said you cant get nothing for something or something for nothing

thats the whole reason they have that belief they own you cause you never would of made it without being loaned money

but how would i of

i hope to god you die

these artifical bubbles>are bullshit

every godamn thing you do is based on some artificial bubble you are akike you are a shill

>You monopoly money fags are fucking retarded

Do you even have a point to make? Yes... BTC is USED FOR THINGS... It's not just speculation and investment like you and every other fucktard on the Internet seems to think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_j3DL-WHbM
Sequential regression

She's a good girl
Loves her mama

I don't trade on margin you dipshit, nobody lent me any money.

The point was made some time ago as were warnings.
What comes next is a lesson...

Been out lately?

not really

t. salty nocoiner poker player who didnt buy in when bitcoin was $5 each

Ok, I hate BTC as much as the rest of you fucks but you need to learn when it's happening. It just crossed $10K for fucks sake, that's obvious psychological level. Pulling back to $9500 is nothing.

The most recent "lows" were around 5500, 3200, and 2000. When the price comes back down it will "test" these areas. It it bounces off the low and surges back to 11K, then a long term trend of BTC rising is confirmed.

If it drops below 5500 and keeps falling, be very afraid.

It can be, sure. Dan Bilzerian is a multi millionaire from poker but he also has massive BTC and ETH holdings. It isn't an "either or"

I don't have that natural skill in poker so it isn't profitable for me in my experience. Either way, that doesn't somehow make it UNprofitable to trade crypto.

usa leadership change? the fuck
donald trump gonna be impeached ??

why so hostile, user?

>mfw this whole time

>Taking a LARP, an especially shitty one at that, as a serious prediction

Even Niggercoin has appreciated thousands of percent. You all are stupid if you don't reap profits in this.

Dan Bilzerian IS NOT a millionaire from poker, he is a fucking fish that inherited millions of dollars from his dad's fishy business and is now using poker as a cover to launder his dirty money.

FUCK how many normies buy into this shit, he is NOT a poker player, hes a fucking FISH

so you try to make money from nothing, like the value bubbles thts cool on concept things. thts pretty cool, yo8u dont do nothing for it, thats pretty cool, the jews made that bubble up your living in faggot thats cool faggot stupid

Just a warning if you do buy and sell a single Niggercoin you WILL have to list it on your tax return. If Sharkeesha in the IRS sees it prepare for audit.

all you need to know: see image in the following:

sell now and avoid complete humiliation in a year

I was talking about myself being a salty nocoiner poker player, not you

Starts with P.... rhymes with Fonzie...

>Buy muh virtual shekels
>Dont worry, the price will go up to sixgorillion...

K brainlet.. let me point out the obvious in the chart that escapes you. See the volume on the left? That's the smart money backing up the truck. See the flat volume all throughout the meteoric rise? That's the algos bidding up the price. See the volume kick in at the end? That's the dumb money that the smart money volume is selling off to. Next comes the crash... Albeit a controlled one once the smart money has exited.

This will occur once the geopolitical climate deteriorates just to ensure all the bases are covered and the exit door everyone runs to results in wholesale slaughter. You dumb fucks obviously too young to know how 2007/2008 went down... All at once and so called (shock) as to overvalued assets.

Every generation seemingly needs to get fuck sideways by a ponzi scheme. Boomers had housing.This is yours. Enjoy

Hey i saved that too
The cern power leak is interesting. Will we finally get a glimpse of what the LHC is actually capable of?
Or will they cover it all up.

Nobody so that coming, said noone with a functioning brain.
Made a quick buck on the dip yesterday.

I buy shit and sell it for a profit.

I buy shit cars and put them on Craigslist for $200 more than what I paid in total cost + title/reg fees.

I buy precious metals if USD seems to decline and resell for more.

I buy water bottles and sell them outside of concerts outdoor events etc for $2 each.

Stay poor. It has nothing to do with Jews.

>what is retracement

Keep FUDing and missing out. BTC has gone up 10x every year since its inception, except 2014 when mtgox temporarily destroyed confidence in it (even then it took a whopping 3 years to go up 10x).

He has coins to sell. Otherwise, he has to sleep in the bathroom.

me too, I bought in at 7k I should have sold at 11k and then waited until the next dip. What are you going to do?

if the jews wherent involved in all this shit youd be a fucking bum. which is what you are. doing nothing. those people arent doing real things your feeding off of.
again they think they made that. which is nothing, theyre nothing but you feed them by pretending to be rich and bragging for them to feed and thinkj they progress or some.. shit

Who cares my point was just because "X can be more profitable than Y" doesn't mean that "Y isn't profitable"

major exchange is down for schedule maintenance. nice try tho
buy the dip if ur smart

>goes up $3000
>"bit fags are lame its a bubble"
>drops $2
>"OMG BITGOIN IN FREEFALL RICH GENIUSES WHO FUCKED MY WIFE BTFO!"

kys crab bucket

man those people who bought hundreds of them for pennies each a few years ago must really be pissing themselves about now

/thread

Bitcoin genocide best day of my life

I never said I was rich you mong. What the fuck are you talking about? This has nothing to do with Jews and if anything it's Jews that would do everything to shut down BTC because if the concept worked it would destroy central reserve banking systems. I frankly don't care about the long term concept, I buy shit low and sell it high. "Jews" have nothing to do with me scalping a few hundred on cars off of Craigslist.

oh man, I completely agree with what youre saying in this thread

I just got triggered by the "dan bilzerian" is a poker player part. He's a fraud and everyone in the poker scene is aware of it lol

But he is white

protip for coinlets.
localbitcoins.com/
open a chase checking account for chase quick pay. or something of a similar sort supported on localbitcoins.com/. with chase quick pay I sell btc at fair prices. coins go into escrow and are not released until I see chase quick pay transaction compete in account. can take as little as 2 minutes. can contest transaction at anytime. high rated buyers/sellers have many layers of authenticaton provided.

GET OUT

dude if you are selling water bottles outside a concert to make a couple hundred dollars you arent balling. When I was a carpet salesman I sold $20k jobs in an hour making 10%.

Traderfag here. Don't know if anyone saw my post a few days ago where I talked about when to buy and sell BTC, but I also mentioned the dead-cat-bounce. Literally called it last sunday as it was approaching 10k. I told people to wait slightly for the media 10k hype and sell after the spike, then said it would tank and have a dead-cat-bounce, which is what it already did.

People are now offloading into a bear market, 5-6k BTC soon. That's where you want to buy. If you're still stupid enough to have BTC right now, sell, while you still have a year's worth of profits, because it will be gone in a couple of weeks.

I JUST BOUGHT IN
YOU TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO THE MOON

Why do people sell and then buy back it at a higher price then they initially bought for? Unless you think it's going to dip below 7k which is unlikely.

user, i meant my ass :(

$200 profit on a junk car? How quick are you going to turn around a piece of shit for $200 more when companies pick your shit cars up and give you $50-$100 in cash for them?

Salty nocoiners btfo.

I just ride whatever coins start appreciating on the 1 and 5 min charts. If Bitcoin declines then Bitcoin Cash starts rising instead (rival coins). You can just hop from one to the other constantly if you time it right. If there's a huge plummet I temporarily go into Tether waiting to cash out if it looks like it's gonna be all over

This is the pic I posted a few days ago when i called for people to be ready to offload BTC.

huhuihuhhuh
my point is you do nothing. your a bum. without this market made up by jews since they arent doing anything real anyway by buying your over priced car or other shit, for the reasons theyre having to cuase of jews, you would be the bum that YOu are. really.

and you bragging means you make the jews who do nothing you give them good feels thinking they done anything when you brag again they dont give a fuck about you and your an idiot

teh biggest one. because you are a bum. you claim you gots shit and i say you got nothing and you go on drawing a strawman about being rich somehow, that someone brought that up, your the stupid faggot talking about the bubble. that you love so much.

you didnt make a market your a fucking faggot. then you go on about how jews dont like bitcoin
the biggest jew scam ever. explain how it has value nigger. dont cause your wasting everyones time :explanation=same as fed res note

yea hey guys remember me from th eother day i told you youd be dead, and it hasnt happened yet but will

I said shit cars not junk broken down cars. You buy a running car that is advertised for $1500 or around that on Craigslist then haggle the owner down a couple hundred, usually title and transfer in my state AZ is cheap on old cars then just relist it with a much fancier and effective advertisement than the first seller had on a shit load more websites than they did

You're kind of a bottom feeder man

You ok with that?

jesus christ why are you so salty

Bitcoin will never be too expensive to buy in because as long as it's going up you can use leverage to your advantage and profit as much as someone who bought it at $100 and didn't sell until now.

ah i feel you

>I buy water bottles and sell them outside of concerts outdoor events etc for $2 each.
Kek, why do you do this pajeet shit? That's poor time management, if you're really into investing and trading you could do a lot more with your time then selling water bottles.

you pretending you be rich and shit makes jews who made the bubbles and teh fake realities you think you are so fucking clever off of makes themn think they PROGRESS and are benefit for society
you are the biggest moron

Yeah your assessment is pretty spot on with history. Only time will tell us for sure, but it's a safe bet and one that I am making myself.

exactly.

can you post volume normalized candles?

>up over 900% this year alone
Fuck off

And here is what's going to happen

lol wrong guy man, I'm a nocoiner too

but why are you so salty? relax
the guy made some money, good for him

Put the methpipe down.
1.) I never said I was rich, ever, in this thread. YOU said that. Twice now.
2.) Bitcoin has value because people are willing to pay about ten thousand dollars for one. Could that change tomorrow? Sure, I dont care if it does. I buy dips and sell increases.
3.) How am I a bum? I work 6 days a week and do multiple side hustles to support my family and live a nice middle class life. "Oh no I fell for the Jew trap because I don't NEET out into my thirties"

Kill yourself, stay poor. Buy low, sell high.

You're going to get yourself burned trying to follow support and trendlines.
Just follow the basic rules of the market

1) If something is valuable, then it will go up
2) If it goes up, then it will come down
3) If people still want it after it went down, then it will go up again

That's all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Papers
Use whatever you want..

How old are you?

yfw it's back up in 3 days.

You haven't been following BTC for very long, huh?

> mfw brainlet chart analysis..
It's 2008 all over again.

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP