Brave Witches

I read the last thread because I missed it and there wasn't nearly enough hatred for "le I'm better than everyone else girl" in it. I can confidently say that this single character, Karibuchi Takami, single-handedly ruined this entire show as a single character single-handedly. Did anybody think about that epiphany she had at the end there? "I have to let her try to do something first before I kick her out with and ban her from doing what she loves forever, gee, silly me teehee~!" This is a basic ethical conclusion that A FUCKING SIX YEAR OLD should have understood. And the whole team just fucking went along with it like the morons they are, except Nipa.

I swear to God, if Hikari just told the Brave Witches, "No you guys kicked me out already I'm gonna find another job fuck you guys" and walked away at the end this would be AOTY. This show had some of the worst writing and forced drama of the year. How can one studio fuck things up so bad? Strike Witches was an ecchi action comedy, who fucking decided it show become mediocre soap-opera tier bullshit with barely any comedy at all?

Hooooooly shit I'm angry. My asshole is LITERALLY on fire right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

helma.us/sw/res/12144.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree with you ok bye

>tfw this show is so bad that I lacked the motivation to finish it on time every week so I didn't make it to any of the real threads on time

I'm sorry user pls don't go I love you

Oh the last thread died?

If Hikari was in the 502nd during the movie where was she?

Ok. Clearly you didn't miss last thread as it such happened to archive literally only hour ago.. Don't forget to post your opinion reviews on helma's BW thread; helma.us/sw/res/12144.html

Sleeping, cleaning the house, etc. She didn't exist back then so now that she's canonically part of them, it doesn't matter that she didn't show up on the short cameo shot in the movie.

My canon says Hikari was taking a big stinky dump in the bathroom.

Fuck that, I haven't even watched past the 5th or 6th episode

I missed it by an hour dummy. I made this thread right after I finished the episode. Please don't accuse me of lying, it hurts me feelings.

But that's where it gets better! Still not good, but better.

Ignore me. I'm a shill for a dead website.

The anime is shit.
Dropped on episode 7 cause that short cunt Naoe kept complaining and being a huge bitch 90% of the time.

>a big stinky dump
So she was writing Brave Witches?

>we cant have a Rall episode
>hey look guys! Sanya and Eila!
>Buy the merch!

>I'm a shill for a dead website

Aren't we all

She was pretty annoying and then Hikari's bitch sister comes in and is even more annoying and then after Naoe finally warms up to Hikari after like two solid episodes of bullying Takami literally just says so and Nao becomes a bitch again like she didn't ever care about Hikari. Hikari never really gets treated properly the whole time, the show just gets worse. Honestly I wouldn't pick it back up if I were you, I finished it just because I wanted to be able to properly complain about it on the internet.

Yeah, I also disliked that Hikari basically became a side character midway through when they started to "develop" the others.

You fuckin wot? Did you actually want even more focus on Hikari? Because there is a perfectly good team of witches that could use the screentime.

Just makes me mad that Hikari is supposed to be my self-insert and everyone is just a complete cunt her for no reason at all. This would be fine except Hikari just takes it all like a bitch and everyone acts like everything is fine. I felt so bad for her.

Goddamn i really love Kanno now

Probably writing Yoshika's character.

At least it's not Miyafuji tier

Smiling Kanno is miracle

>literally "I'm gonna be a complete bitch to you for no real reason unless you almost kill yourself training and save my ass a few times and then, even if I do ever except to, if your sister ever tells me to, then I will instantly start hating you again and tell you to fuck off even though you worked so hard to get on my good side, and will only treat you well again if you literally save everyone's ass, and even then, I am still looking for any reason to hate you again" the character

Goddamn I hate Kanno

The scarf is cute as hell though.

Eh, i used to hate her but she keeps getting better in my opinion

I mean she's got a very sexy little body, and she's very firm and fit, and probably very tight, so I'll give her that.

Although she is unbearably ugly on the inside, she is very very nice on the outside, and yes, the scarf is a nice touch.

I actually grew to like her the first time she stopped hating Hikari, but how quickly she went from "Hikari's okay" to "Hikari's not my fucking nakama and I don't care about her and never did" was pretty disgusting, I don't think I'll ever forgive her no matter how cute she is in the next season if there is one.

SHE LOVED HER SISTER AND WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR HER

And that's not fighting in the 502nd, which was well above her league.

>"Hikari's not my fucking nakama and I don't care about her and never did"
Wait, when is this happened?

>well above her league

She literally saved the entire mission.

>SHE LOVED HER SISTER AND WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR HER
>talk to your sister about fighting side by side one day
>your sister is finally deemed fit to fight
>she is clearly capable of combat based on what all her squadmates say
>hmmmm
>sperg the fuck out and challenge her to a showdown that puts both your lives at risk because you are more mature
>beat her and rub it in her face, and then make all of the people who she thought were here friends rub it in her face too because you're more mature
>see her off coldly with the squad you got her kicked out of because you are more mature
>feel deeply satisfied down inside that you kept your more talented sister from taking your job and barred her from ever achieving her dreams that she worked hard to accomplish because you are more mature and you love her
>cry about what a fucking great person you are in front of you commander because you just are that great of a person
>first mission since you kicked your sister out and crushed her dreams
>fail miserably because you are a spiteful bitch with no real worth outside of an actually pretty decent ass shot that silver link made in a last attempt and making this shitshow any good
>your sister whose life you tried to ruin comes and saves your own
>"haha whatever I'm sorry I guess bye bye"
>go be a bitch somewhere else

yes yes yes very loving indeed

Episode 11, I deleted it because I got angry so I can't take a screenshot but when asked by Nipa why she couldn't be nicer to the girl who cared about her so much (when Hikari was leaving the witches) Kanno responded with something along those lines

Hikari really wasn't very competent at all, though. Beginner's luck will only take you so far before it runs out, and her sister knew this.

The stupid obsession for having Fuso centered so hard is retarded.

That was just her being a bit tsuntsun.

So busty-Rossman in S2?

Do people really still not see that Hikari is a carbon copy of Miyafuji? Same outfit, same fucking nighties, same hair with SLIGHT tweak, same eye color, same everything. The only difference is when they inverted her outfit colors, they inverted her magic ability and desire to fight too. In stead of god powers and fighting sux, she's no powers and fighting rulz.

Oh, by the way, if anyone thinks they're intelligent by bashing miyafuji and defending hikari, you are borderline retarded.

So I'm guessing all the training she completed and the Neuroi she took out and all the help she provided was just "beginner's luck?" I'm guessing all Miyafuji had was "beginner's luck" too, huh? She was good at what she did, now please fuck off Takami, you're done getting any screentime, this is Hikari's show.

>they inverted her magic ability and desire to fight too. In stead of god powers and fighting sux, she's no powers and fighting rulz.

Makes her a more interesting character that can have an arc. Neither are very good characters but Hikari is a little better

>but Hikari is a little better
To each his own. Mary sues don't bother me at all.

Maybe. Hopefully.

Some people just haven't seen enough shujinkos I guess. They're all very alike characters, more or less always. You can add Akane from Vividred into this too since same director created her, literally three similar characters from same guy in three different shows and they're all copies of each other if you boil it down.
Also why are you still onto about that whole 'fighting sux' thing when Miyafuji got over that in three episodes and never looked back. She fights till the bitter end if it means getting rid of neuroi, thus she shares same fighting spirit as Hikari after that development.

>getting rid of neuroi
Wrong. Miyafuji fights to protect humanity, she does not fight to destroy neuroi. Big difference, as displayed in the mini arc where she visits her neuroi friend against her commander's orders... twice.