It is now legal to shoot white girls in the USA

It is now legal to shoot white girls in the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/commentary/2017/11/no-counsel-white-men/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj54JGUwejXAhUL62MKHYoFBBkQFggpMAA&url=https://www.courthousenews.com/newspaper-cleared-radio-hosts-libel-claim-kkk-label/&usg=AOvVaw1sRIFsXXWLha9dNqk1Mc4N
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT GUILTY
O
T

G
U
I
L
T
Y

:^)

yea man im now a spic i dont care what this fascist racist governmnet thinks, and your a spic i dont care what your nigger lovers think

i believe all their doing is being as non-consistent as possible to build themselves their tower to heaven

Her last words were "Help me, Dad"

IT'S OPEN SEASON ON WHITE WOMEN IN CALIFORNIA

Stacey welcomes all refugees and immigrants, user.

BUILD KATES WALL! BUILD KATES WALL! BUILD KATES WALL! BUILD KATES WALL! BUILD KATES WALL! BUILD KATES WALL! BUILD KATES WALL! BUILD KATES WALL!

Can I get a quick rundown?

>It is now legal to shoot white girls in the USA if you're a filthy shitskin illegal

FIFY

>White-Knighting this hard

She was probably a roastie

HER NAME WAS KATE
SHE NEEDED A WALL
THE LAW FAILED KATE
THE WALL WON'T
BUILD KATES WALL

she was angelic

This is what they voted for. Am I supposed to care?

wouldn't matter

/our roastie/

This is the only thing these broken incels have, user. Let them be. They will soon die out, anyhow.

Build the wall!

Who is this BBC worshiper? What I've missed

A goddamn fucking gook on the sunset strip shot a fucking Roman candle off and hit Kate right in eye. She then went into anaphysical shock, her throat swole up and she went into respiratory arrest. The fucking dumb beaner killed her doing CPR. He was freed on what's called sentient alien patrons law.

oh ok so the fat bitch had a fat attack and got murdered by a car that made her heart race

IN other words / fright charges

did he get any kind of punishment? thatd be something but not the false flag the shills are bringing up here.

thansk for saving me a lot of fucking time. think maybe i should screenshot your comment before it disappears?

kys soyboy

literally this is she would have been alive she would have been die hard antitrump

>It is now legal to shoot white girls in the USA
so it running them down...

For sure my dude, I mean what kind of fucking idiot browses Sup Forums on the reg and needs a rundown on Kike, I mean Kate.

Hush little baby, don't cry at all,
Daddies going to build you a giant wall.
And when the wall is built, on that day.
Daddies will make the Mexicans pay.

Fuck off with this queer

fuck you

SyS ID
Your an F'n SyS white male

They deserve this because they are mostly self-entitled coal burning whores.

better than the raped-to-death-by-sandniggers death for white girls that is legal for swedes

what did he mean by this?

>Roman candle
>Stolen gun from police car
pick one

Only..if your...Illegal?

She isn't white, who the fuck cares

Who the fuck is Kate and what happened.

That's a jew.
Was.
Not white.

Wait what? Who the fuck is white and who is not white. I would still bang so that matters.

>Be american
>Get shot.

What else is new?

Shut up spic the whole of america is retarded.

Fuck off you cunt.

But only if you're a mexican illegal in a sanctuary city.

I guess sanctuary cities are like game preserves for white people now. If any whites continue to live in sanctuary cities, they are fucking stupid.

Brown eyes.
Big hook nose like a six.
No angel.
Just a kike.

Still not legal for citizens.
But can use knife.

never heard about that case until 5 min ago

even i am raging about this even if i am not a burger
honestly i hope the start the construction NOW
i constantly think about you and wish you all the best dear yanks

does she have heterochromia?

Fuck off, kike.

Said the kike.

Not only is it apparently legal to shoot white girls in the USA (or at least CA), but it is also legal to Libel white men as well, see link.

The Rule of Law is a myth, and has been for some time, especially for Whites. This is going to get worse before it gets better

amren.com/commentary/2017/11/no-counsel-white-men/

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj54JGUwejXAhUL62MKHYoFBBkQFggpMAA&url=https://www.courthousenews.com/newspaper-cleared-radio-hosts-libel-claim-kkk-label/&usg=AOvVaw1sRIFsXXWLha9dNqk1Mc4N

Funny thing was the stoner who shot her wasn't even trying. He found a gun with a hair trigger wrapped in a shirt so just picking it up caused it to misfire three times before he freaked out and thew it in the water. The bullet that struck her actually ricocheted off the pavement first.

I have a real fucking question. Why do anyone on the right actually care about this air head? I promise you if you could find her voting records she voted democrat every election he took part in. She supported judges who fucked her over in terms of getting justice and supported politicians who brought people like the guy who murdered her over. So were meant to feel bad now that shes dead? Why? Why do we unironically care that white women are able to be raped and killed and non-white men can get away with it? They quite literally asked for it.

its not just USA
same shit here, no police law

I've been looking at who has been liking various tweets from the media, and it blows my mind to see so many leftist women in the lists, especially after this sexual harassment shit.

It's legal for illegals to murder Americans at will
It's legal for niggers to kill whoever they want as long as they say you may have been raycis
If your goal isn't to disassemble this abortion of an empire, you're wrong

This isn't about principals, it's about winning. So in that sense she is a dainty white christian young lady who just wanted to #MAGA. Put your autismo away for the greater good.

since when are jews "white"?

when an illegal spic kills a jewish woman, everyone wins. wtf is wrong with you Sup Forums?

she doesn't look ethnically jewish, and no one knows she was actually an open borders faggot.

Either go full fash or this shit continues amerifatts.

She's not jewish you actual retard.

>hillary voter

Nothing of value was lost