How were some countries like Ukraine and Hungary unironically better under communism than now?

How were some countries like Ukraine and Hungary unironically better under communism than now?

>money is everything
jew

Russia raped some countries harder than others.

Literally no country has a majority that rates "better".

Neck urself shill.

>Russia raped some countries harder than others.

And now it is the US's turn. Thanks Trump.

I don't know what' the matter with Hungary, but when it comes to Ukraine and Russia, well, it was better (it actually depends on what you mean by "better"). Being guranteed to live well and having a faith into that everything will be okay is better than living in a degenerate ultracapitalist hellhole with a chance of being born wealthy or winning a business lottery.

Communism is much better for workers and rural people than modern capitalism. Hungary is fucjed up in most of its East underdeveloped poor areas.

I know Americans learn that communism was the worst thing ever, but for the common people in Eastern Europe it wasn’t bad at all. For academics and entrepreneurs it was shit, nit for workers, farmers, teachers and other lower and lower middle class folks.

Because they were under control of white people not mongol rape babies.

>Opinion stats
Kys
Opinion stats predicted the definitive failure of Trump

because in soviet union and other commie-shitholes like yugoslavia was redistribution from high-developed regions(autonomous republics) like russia to low-developed subsidized ssr's like ukraine. after collapse of this retarded system subsidized regions degraded without financial aids to african level.

Economically, you all probably are better off, but I think it's precisely the cultural element that you all are missing now. As horrible as Communism was, it gave East Europe unity and direction, something that is now missing from much of it. Unlike us, most of you don't even have a culture war to fight.

Best I can say to you is to fight against secularization. Poland, you seem to be okay in that regard, but I fear for the rest of East Europe. Don't lose your roots, your heritage. Always keep in mind that there's more to your country than being white.

Ukraine destroys the racial white superiority narrative desu

Yeah, but on the other hand, I hear that it being such a shithole has caused it to have the best white women in the world. They have to look as pretty and act as caring as possible for their men because financial independence is a death sentence for them. Also they're too poor to be fat

we'll endure, that is what we do
take care, you have problems of your own
if need help, ask

Lol, that's epic. I love your country but some of you are just stupid as fuck. Not bluepilled, just stupid. Especially on the holocaust.

Germany genocided people: Polish, gypsie, jewish etc
just not in the ammount kikes claim to milk holoccaust industry nor with the means as retarded as acid pools, gas chambers or whatever, bear and eagle

Ukraine was definitely better under communism. In 1991, Poland and Ukraine had about the same GDP Per Capita. Now Poland's GDP Per Capita is almost triple that of Ukraine's.

remind yourself that Ukraine of now is literally jewish colony
80% of the govt are kikes

how many times this shit burned , like three four ? xD

We have everything bad that we had under communism, PLUS we are no longer 100% white, no job security, crime is through the roof, and every politician is even more corrupt

It's only the government though, and that's because of Obongo. I met Ukrainians and they are the most redpilled people on the planet. Youth are forgetting the Holodomor though.. need to be reminded of what the Zionists did to them

rainbow? I think 7
many ukrainians are violent assholes and I don't like them
they adopted attitude that Poland and Ukraine is basically one country, but they think they are the brain, not us
fagets

>we are no longer 100% white
>crime is through the roof, and every politician is even more corrupt
Given the things your politicians preach and the support they have from people it sounds like the former problem may be self-correcting. I have no doubt that Orban would turn a blind eye to a RWDS militia