Is Quinn Michaels the Q larper?!

>Name starts with Q
>Makes bots and pretends to speak through them, >Alice

youtube.com/watch?v=ndez4KycVW0

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/226918-obama-campaign-alums-urge-warren-to-run
unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/226918-obama-campaign-alums-urge-warren-to-run
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rename this thread CBTS #605 Fraud Detected Edition

bump

Oh wow. This is a Jason Goodman video.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

It's either Quinn, Victory of the Light (LARP) or Tracy Beanz (The bitch responsible for the boomer apocalypse CBTS cancer)

It's more likely they're all working together.

Probably. Have you seen how completely ass blasted they get when one of their "breads" get hijacked with NatSoc material? They go fucking psychotic.

It's so funny.

quinn michaels is embarassing to listen to, what has he actually coded?

and why does he dress like a sith lord

I've been in the last few of them. And they go completely fucking crazy.
>HURRR FAKE NAZI'S ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT POL!

I really wonder what they want aside from radio noise and chaos. They reacted the same to posters who analyzed their "symbols" with any degree of logical accuracy.

They want to use Sup Forums to build a cross platform narrative. They can't take screenshots or stream the threads if we raid the threads. They can't perpetuate the bullshit. They're prolly trying to defend Israel by saying it's not them also.

I've tried this approach also. Hell, I even flat out asked them for evidence of their owl worshiping, reptilian blood drinking humanoid pedophile conspiracy (in a polite way of course) and all I received in return was
>SHILL
>READ MUH Q MAP
>READ MUH SPREADSHEET
They think they're on some righteous crusade to save the world from John Podesta and the Clintons. When all they do is post cringe "memes" they got off Goybook.

Of course. Hop in one of them sometime. I'll be the guy throwing around Redpills of Zion and /NSG/ pasta.
According them, I'm a "bot shill pedophile protector"

Coming on awful strong here

It's so funny. They act in the exact opposite way that someone who wants to learn or spread the truth would act.

Anyone who blames Israel is a shill. Anyone who blames Jews is a shill. Anyone who asks a question that they can't answer honestly is a shill. Anyone who spreads actual truth is a shill. It's fucking HILARIOUS.

Pretty much yeah. All they do is point to muh spreadshit and some map that (((Q))) gave them.

They want attention and to feel important. That's the case with most LARPing. Some of the real nutjubs though go down their own rabbit holes and lose touch with reality. Lots of pol users like that.

I can't say I'm not entertained, at least.

It does give great entertainment. Watching these worthless old fucks lose their shit when they see Hitler.

Like every serious CBTS poster?

Anons unironically believe hitler was conspired against and left out of art school unjustly.

lurking this thread, ama

Who's your favorite indian?

Rajeev Chopra

He's the guys who bought the Sacramento Kings right

different guy. probably hundreds of Rajeev Chopras.

here
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/226918-obama-campaign-alums-urge-warren-to-run

unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/226918-obama-campaign-alums-urge-warren-to-run

Bump