When, when will this ever end?
I just can't take it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

magyaridok.hu/belfold/europa-tovabbra-sem-ker-bevandorlokbol-2510944/
youtube.com/watch?v=sCjMVnDD4S4&list=PL8rqK_N285O8tlA8U3XNmA28vIx2oKY35&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for justice

The fire rises.
Remember that time there was a poll in the Czech Republic that found that over half of the respondents would vote for literal Hitler if he would get rid of the Muslims from Europe?

These child less motherfuckers.
Seriously though i guess if i was a rich asshole and not even my wife would fuck me to get children id want to ruin the world too? Literal incels these guys.

is Juncker a jew even?
what the fuck is wrong with the guy?

His english wiki page has nothing of his personal life/heritage/legacy, only professional stuff. Swedish wiki says his father was drafted in the wermacht lol maybe thats why he is so butthurt.

>Without Millions Of African Migrants, Europe Will Be Lost

Lost to who?

Jews?

obviously thats not what he thinks, since he's furthering the jew agenda.

he said
>We decide on something, leave it lying around and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss, because most people don't understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back.

eh shit
final battle will come sooner than we think
WHO WANTS TO FIGHT THE CALIPHATE?

is that no turning back moment here yet?
is there even a way to prevent it

Prevent it with a microphone on a nice platform in a busy place with hired people to protect you.

>obviously thats not what he thinks, since he's furthering the jew agenda.

that's what I was saying, though...

Jews will lose europe without millions of immigrants.

Take your quota or no gibs for you!

Surely, Israel is doomed.

what do you all make of this as well?

how about we gas the jew out of you?
you called us nazis one too many times, now we believe it
we shall murder everybody all the way to Spanish border to make place for radical Christians to live in the name of our Lord and King

ah, time for the routine delusional LARP I see

come at me faggot

>come at me faggot
No need, the 72% of your nation will instead for threatening their gibs and rising wages

You know he is right. European whites are too """smart""" to breed.

better than 90% muslim nation

as I said, delusion

Jesus fucking Christ.

>Without Millions Of African Migrants, Bankers Will Be Doomed

meanwhile, you are getting replaced and murdered in your countries and you welcome it with a smile
which one of us have bigger delusions?

In a perfect world, people like Juncker, Merkel, and Trudeau would be hanged for crimes against humanity (for committing Ethnocide, a form a genocide).

beats starving with a 500 euros wage

Ya'll are in some serious need of some treason and plot.

According to this graph, if 58% of Germans also said the mass immigration overseen by the EU is bad for the bloc, how in the hell is Germany still in such a cucked state?

Hungary, Czechia and Slovakia confirmed for best EU countries for the moment.

Also, how can all those "grey" people have possible no opinion or be neutral on such a major issue??

>Poland starving
try again, we are capable of supplying food to our citizens in ammounts unimagined by your impoverished desert holes.
We could do many times more than that without your bullshit quotas, neocommunist union of marxist jews

You could have 4 million educated white South Africans RIGHT NOW. You think they'll allow that? Pffft

>poland equal to Germany

KEK

Jesus fucking christ how can people like this keep hold of power.

it maybe because of "not all immigrants" like non islamic migrants are almost usually welcome here
unless you are german

Juncker is a vile, disgusting, evil piece of shit traitor to Europe and deserves the eternal enmity of White people.

>Europeans aren't having kids because we told them that having children is evil, selfish, and non-feminist. We need to halt population growth to save the earth!
>We need to import millions of Africans because Europeans aren't having kids for some reason lol
Do normies really think that a bunch of illiterate niggers with an average IQ in the low 80s are going to contribute to European society? Do people not notice that the Africans who are already in Europe don't work and spend their days chasing women around instead?

>Juncker
when will this kurwa go away

you see, this is why you don't give irrelevant shitholes with an inferiority complex attention and call them "based". Delusion is a hell of a drug

Constant growth is what a disease does. We need a population size appropriate to what the land can bare, and a system that covers the basics. Many over paid non-jobs in the current system. Much duplication. The foreigners are here so they can continue to pig out at the trough.

Western Europe (countries such as Sweden, Germany and France) needs at least 1 Billion African and Middle East migrants by 2050 to keep it afloat. It's simple economy and maths. Stop denying the facts.
#RefugeeWelcomeWesternEurope

>meme flag
>acting Jewish
MUTT

Eurocuck dont even know how people doslike eu here, all of those support charts are lies and fake, i hope fire soon rises and we crush this Soviet union once more

they literally elect themselves
citizens of nations of europe have no saying what EU courts will do
trick is, they have no power unless national courts or parliaments approve their jewish bullshit
this is why germany is cucked and Poland is not; and this is why in media we are nazis and germans are saints
different govt

>2016
>(((Polls)))

anyone expert of EU politics capable to answer this?

they mostly also rape people and account to most crimes per each EU country, while draining on welfare. didnt you see that article about this italian village made of 7 people... and 80 nigger immigrants? the local people said they would not even dare leave their homes at night

blah blah blah blah EU is all powerful blah blah blah you have 1 month Polan blah blah blah nazis blah blah blah 1 month more blah blah ultimatum blah blah terror attack blah blah more muslims blah blah

this is you
all talk
no power

>favorability = approval

When you make it end.

>kek
he's right we don't fuck dogs :(

Juncker has about a year in office left. Nobody in the Council takes him seriously. He's a lame duck that's why he's doubling down on everything.

>Do normies think
Let me tell you exactly where you went wrong.

IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE

>irrelevant shitholes with an inferiority complex
take off your memeflag fellow GERM

He's a literal drunk and drunk on power. These types hate themselves and project that hate onto the whole of humanity. When they get in a position to do so, they will break everything they can.

However, see from the poll here magyaridok.hu/belfold/europa-tovabbra-sem-ker-bevandorlokbol-2510944/ , that it's about the 'recent immigration policies of the EU'. When you say that to people, obviously they're gonna think about immigration from middle east and africa, not much else.

Hungary has also constructed the wall on its southern frontier and since the barrier’s construction, Hungary has reportedly slashed illegal immigration by over 99 per cent!!

I cant'b believe pople on this board are actually THAT retarded.
Have you ever seen birthrates in Europe, you fags?
Without african migrants Europe soon will be depopulated 3rd world shithole like Estonia or Lithuania already are.

Is it not possible that the next fuhrer can be a trump?

(((depopulation))) has been discussed plenty of times on this board and uncovered as being a jewish-driven meme. it's only an excuse for banks

well, austria, at least you have 63% people's aversion to the EU policies

>with or without

FTFY

another reason may be that poll were performed in leftist hub, like Gdańsk, Warszawa, Poznań or Wrocław
big cities have left population inccreased due to easy level of life
Anton, give me some sick russian beat similiar to this one
>>youtube.com/watch?v=sCjMVnDD4S4&list=PL8rqK_N285O8tlA8U3XNmA28vIx2oKY35&index=5

I'm just wondering who is going to end up owning Europe.. Russia or China. The EU is on a fast track to self destruction.

Have incentives for births instead of replacing your population

Apparently mohammed and africa are.

>who is going to end up owning Europe
A CHALLENGER APPEARS

>depopulated 3rd world shithole
better than being an over populated 3rd world shithole though isn't it?

they could stop telling the europeans to stop breeding and instead encourage it...they could also import better value immigrants such as ukranians or serbs,why dumb niggers? at least serbs and ukes are our people

African?
Why the fuck do they have to be African?
Why not Chinese or Indian or south American or north American for fucks sake?

Why the fuck do they want niggers do bad?
To establish a horrible underclass of sub humans like we have here? Perpetual cheap labor?

saying that this specifically needs to be from Africa is completely indefensible and reveals that theres a hidden agenda behind it

or maybe hes just completely retarded

Ah yes the fallacy of modern governments peddled by jews and eaten-up by white-guilt ridden fools and shills that are owned by their masters...

Please, we know that Putin loves jews and muslims, but keep the kikery to yourself. Europe will need to downsize if birthrates are *that* bad. Importing immigrants en-masse is literally going to turn Europe into a third-world shithole. In the end, it's only corporations trying to grab shekels and foolish government shills who want half their population to be uneducated third-worlders on welfare.

>Apparently mohammed and africa are.
they don't seem to know how to run a country though

Yes, I should have included Poland. Shit is nuts over there. it isn't sustainable.

>When, when will this ever end?
when good men take their destiny into their own hands

We need to soon, brother. Trudeau is importing ISIS fighters and wants to increase mass-immigration because "Jobs may be empty by 2030!".

>Polish imperialism
>Chinnese flag in the middle

TOP KEK

Russian birth rates are even worse, why don't you take them?
Europe needs less people not more. Due to robotisation and automation there won't be jobs for half of the people as it is.

and people ridicule the US about our 2nd amendment.
Just because you live somewhere and you think everything is fine and guns aren't need.. a Jew comes along and you'll wish you could pick up arms to keep your country.

I'd rather have less people than a million half dindus

Europe, lol.

Now, I'm not European, but I'd rather be lost than an overcrowded, smoldering crater.

it is not Poland alone
we build anticuck coalition and start trade with china to weaken germorussian cancer that is going on right now

out of jobs... quick we need more workers!
how does this pass any smell test?

it is not imperialism
we are not in it for empire
we are for saving our civilization

One of you Eurofags needs to man up and put a bullet in that piece of shit.

Do you remember how leftists were hardcore Malthusian population-boom alarmists just a few years back? Now underpopulation is the new problem?

Pact between the German goverment and a think tank that gets a shitload of donations by Soros.

Not even joking.

As far as i know everyone is following the agenda 21 plan, the plan is to reduce the individual ecological foot print, one way to achieve that is by reducing the population but that would have to be a drastic reduction which is not possible so instead they are trying to kill us slowly with cancer from gmo, radiation, chemicals in food etc. The other way would be to decrease the wealth of the nations and that's why everyone especially European countries are so adamant with climate change scam related policies and immigration, both are bad for a nation and both will bring massive losses of wealth and western countries are the most wealthy on the world. Is the ecological impact that we are having on the planet really a problem? Or is it another lie to give more power to the elite? I don't know.

This is something the government doesn't understand. Unemployment is rising pretty much globally because low-requirement labour is being replaced by machinery in every field. Not to mention it creeping into other field alarmingly fast.

But the governments want to import millions of Dindus and Muslims because unemployment at *current* automation levels might be empty in 10 years! Let's not bring up unemployment rates or the fact that Mudslimes and especially Dindus won't even be qualified for jobs by 2030.

That is why you ally with Chinks?

I'm sure there is lots of discussion in this thread that is meaningful, but I still need to add that it is hilariously funny that some dude in Brussels is pegging his economic hopes on people that eat albino people to cure their impotence.

Just picture the meeting room full of serious people enthusiastic about what Shaman Goodluck can offer to a first-world service economy.

They do it to us with the chinks, and at least with them there's a bit of an argument - they can engage in professions and like to buy luxury goods, but with Africans you are seriously in monty python territory.

There's a clear need for these third world Africans, why are Europeans so reluctant to open their doors to them? Europe will be lost otherwise.

Do Europeans not care about their countries?

To be fair our cucked government let it some refugees, although our gibs are so shit that literally all of them left for sweden or germany.

Jobs may be empty?
What the fuck happened to automation?
How about you just try to have more kids?

it is not alliance, we will just sell them food and buy their products so we are not dependant on overpriced german/russian crap

Hey you memeflag faggot, if you did your fucking research, you would know Poland is a big exporter of food. They can do fine, no starving.

its true though, their debt based economy needs more debt holders or the system collapses

every migrant is another 50k debt capacitor

How exactly?
How are they lost by not taking in millions of unskilled African migrants with violent histories no education, don't speak the language and just become a public burden on the welfare system and a threat to the community?
How?

you have to be stronk again Litwa
we have to remove islam from europe once again

>36.29 million total people in Canada
>Unemployment rate across Canada is 7%
>2.77 million unemployed people
>Estimated empty jobs by 2030 is 1.19 million
>Unemployment nearly halved
UNACCEPTABLE! IMPORT DINDUS, CHINKS, AND MUDSLIMES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Can't. No guns.
Never give them up.

>In early November 2014, just days after becoming head of the commission, Juncker was hit by media disclosures—derived from a document leak known as LuxLeaks—that Luxembourg under his premiership had turned into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance. With the aid of the Luxembourg government, companies transferred tax liability for many billions of euros to Luxembourg, where the income was taxed at a fraction of 1%. Juncker, who in a speech in Brussels in July 2014 promised to "try to put some morality, some ethics, into the European tax landscape", was sharply criticized following the leaks. A subsequent motion of censure in the European parliament was brought against Juncker over his role in the tax avoidance schemes. The motion was defeated by a large majority.
>In 2017, leaked diplomatic cables show Juncker, as Luxembourg’s prime minister from 1995 until the end of 2013, blocked EU efforts to fight tax avoidance by multinational corporations. Luxembourg agreed to multinational businesses on an individualised deal basis, often at an effective rate of less than 1%.

This corrupt piece of shit is bought and paid for and sold for and selling Europe's future down the toilet to line his pockets with gold.
He, along with numerous members of the European Parliament, should be dragged into the street and torn limb from limb.