Betas Mixing With Asians

So, Sup Forums it has come to my attention that there are a bunch of you out there that think it's okay to mix with Asians, yet still call yourself right-wingers. Well it's not.

a) Don't pretend like the problem is with anything but you. You're just to beta to handle a strong, independent Western woman. No she didn't get promoted ahead of you just because she's a woman, she got promoted over you because she is more capable at her job.

2) The reason for your lack of success with Western women is because you're not a real man. Western women make great partners for high-test men, not pathetic beta weaklings.

iii) How pathetic do you have to be to want to come home to some wife who will just let every shitty thing you do slide? Not everyone is a doormat, if they were, life would be boring. You're just afraid.

4) Asians look like children. Most of them weigh less than fucking 60kg, Jesus. Are you some type of fucking pedo?

tl;dr. Western women are strong and independent, and you're pathetic if you can't handle them.

>Pic related is probably what you look like, and you just blame it on women. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
youtube.com/watch?v=yhwO8u4sZ-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Acid to face

>having over 60kg girlfriend
Unless she is pregnant you've chosen poorly.

Good post.

Thanks xD We gotta help each other to understand that we (males) are the problem in Western society, and these fuckers who think they can just walk away from it and go and date a girl from Asia need to know that they are scum.

>Asians look like children

Show me a photo of average adult asian who looks like child. I think you have problem with eyes or with brains or something like that.

I'd rather just go MGTOW and say fuck it

>This triggers the roastie.
Why don't you just stop being cunts?

I have a Chinese gf, 7.5/10, make 40.000 € a year (first year of work) and never will I trade her for an (((independent))) and retarded white woman. Asian girls are more feminine, higher IQ, I mean, there isn't a single argument for white men to breed with white women aside from "muh white skin" and "muh small dick."
Why would you care if your kids have, on average, a dick a bit smaller than yours ? You really believe they'll grow up in the West ? You seriously believe the West will be a place smart and successful people want to live in 15 years ?

>woman
>weighing more than 60kg

Lol all these soybois desperately defending their yellow fever.

Enjoy those gross brown labia, they look like shit shriveled in the mid day sun.

More white women 4 me.

Haha. I know, right?!

Asians are so disgusting anyway. They look like stick-insect people. White women are best.

And more Asian women for me, everybody wins.
You are Asian though

Unironically that's 100% completely true. So much MGTOW faggotry and true misogynism on the far-right it hurts. I suspect it's a result of growing up with the egalitarian lie, and going over the extreme end when you realize the shocking truth that women and men are not the same.

Visualization exercies: imagine you son. What will he look like?

>women and men are not the same.
In what way?

Ok, enjoy your Netflix-loving, weight-gaining roasties that smell like humus and lavender hand lotion. I hope you like nigger music because that's what white women are listen to.

full asian girls are terrible lays too, beta cucks love them because they're pathetically submissive and even a beta can feel dominant next to some gook

bro, nigger music is alpha as fuck. honestly it would be worth it for the sake of the children coming out as attractive human beings. mix with an asian and ur gonna most likely have ugly ass kids

>they're pathetically submissive and even a beta can feel dominant next to some gook
This x 1000.
Betas think that just because in the past (where we relied more on strength) women were submissive and listened to their husband means it should be this way now.
In the 21st century (where we rely more on our brains), women are actually graduating from universities at higher rates and are hence probably even smarter than men.
Betas then feel threatened when their wife is smarter than they are, and hence assumes more of a dominant position than they do.

What a moronic statement. You talk about intelligence, ignoring East Asian females are significantly more intelligent than white females. White + Asian is the social group that has the highest income in the US. White men marrying East Asian women, in my experience, are well above average in terms of intelligence. We are literally creating a new master race.

This is you in the picture, isn't it? White women won't have sex with you so you get angry and think that Asian women are better?

tldr: stop going for cute Asian women and settle for white whores

Eeeeeeeeeh, this is awkward Hiro....

Lol u won't live long enough to ruin ur genepool with all ur diveristy Nigel.

>T. Fat ugly white basementspawn

Hahahahahahaha the memeflag really does it for me. Thank you, losers like you are why I use this god-forsaken site. Enjoy being unemployed/under100k a year (same thing).

Hahahaha

I live in Southern California and I work as a cashier at a grocery store. Let me tell you about the White Male/Asian Female couples I see in the store on a daily basis.

First of all, it's always beta males. Always. I never see a strong, handsome, confident white man with an asian woman. It's always the kind of guys who work with computers and never went to prom in high school. Secondly, the Asian woman always produces babies with him. Always. I always see 2 or 3 half-breed mixed race yellow-snow babies running around. Black hair and brown eyes, very sad. Finally, when I make eye contact with the beta male white man and make it clear to him I am not happy to see him, he always looks really sheepish and nerdy, like he's not confident enough to challenge my disapproval of his lifestyle. Instead of getting angry back, he just gets this "cheer up buddy" look on his face and tries to smile or whatever. It's pitiful.

I always make sure to charge them for bags and anything else I can think of, and I always try to guilt them into donating to nigger babies overseas with whichever stupid ass charity our store is supporting that month.

It's funny because they usually cave in and do it too.

This is the kind of guy I always see with asian women. Skinny, dorky, low self-esteem, etc.

They can't get a decent white woman so they take the easy way out and date a gook instead, thus polluting the world with halfbreed mutants and helping the Jew destroy the white race.

Whites who breed with asians are no better than niggers.

It is painfully obvious you are over 130lb and have been rejected for an Asian woman. If not that, is this what triggered you?>pic is me

is that styx

>Not recognizing that pagan faggot right away

you look like a balding faggot overcompensating with a shittily groomed beard. if i looked like you i'd shave my ass and learn to walk backwards.

Most white women are possessed. And their bodies get gnarly and fat by age 30. White female beauty lasts from age 18 to 25. At least an Oriental female stays naturally thin through most of her life.

See ladies, this is why white men go for Asian women. You just can't appreciate what you can get.

they have to

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

You have somewhat of a point, but you forget that most western are either roasties or fat fucks. So not only blame shit on us, I've been trying to get a nice white woman, but ffs why can't they look like pic related?

Only 2D is perfect. Everything else is a string of compromises my dear friend.

Pic related most be brittmuttistainian.

Most discusting people on the planet.

Crazy problem m8, can you fuck a 2D waifu? If not, then I don't want her

The dude from Vice's documentary about American militias married a skinny Filipino, she got unrealistically fat. She's enlarged 3 times at least.

>tl;dr. Western women are strong and independent, and you're pathetic if you can't handle them.
Fuck off roastie.

No.

I have several kids with several asian and white women. They've all turned out robust, tall, strong and super fucking smart. Top of their classes and top in sports. Part of that is that I push them a bit hard to perform, but seriously, the mothers are all fucking awesome and the kids have all turned out amazingly well.

East Asian women, Thais, conservative American white women, nationalistic north European women and Russian women are all pretty solid.

Most Filipinas, most Indonesian, most Cambodian, most Malaysian (but not Malaysian Chinese and Singaporean -- they are solid af), etc. are fucked up little jungle goblins and chronic liars. But even those places have a few hidden gems here and there if you stay away from the Muslim garbage.

Its not "Asians are bad" its that you need to be FUCKING CHOOSY about genetics, experiences, desires, goals and beliefs. Just like when picking white women.

>t. beta who is pissed off that women are the winners in the modern market, because they have brains and social skills.

betas + east asian = perfect mongrel slaves

Here u go

>Cashier

Only true if you don't have money, social standing, and people under you already.

If you're a high performing man its totally the other way around. I can pick any age range I want to date and the other women just deal with it because sharing me is a better deal than having 100% of a shitbird living his mother's basement.

Get out and perform. Forget about bitches. SUCCEED. Then women just sort of happen.

Where do you live?

A master race of elliot rodgers?

Weak white betas + weak Asians. Yep. That is surely a recipe for disaster -- not because of the racial mixing, but because its just so much fail in one spot. Like an inbred hillbilly bitch marrying a Portland numale -- sure, its not race mixing, but nothing is going to come out right.

Be a culturist, not a racist. Most people are not genetically predisposed to belong, the very few who do conform and you don't even notice race (and things tend to turn out pretty fucking bold white or bold asian when you stick to judging by successful culture).

This post just convinced me to marry a Thai girl instead of a white girl.
-t. 6'2 blone blue eyed master race

strong alpha white men race mix with black women

t. Fingol white knight

Are you a woman? No man could have that much of a superiority complex while working as a fucking cashier.

>adult face
>adult hand

Where you can see any child proportions?

>brains
>has shitty job and needs a man to split the bills, double income, and have time for herself
>Realizes men are going with chinks, instead of roasties like her
>doesn't know that the emptiness she feels inside is due to her immoral decisions which ultimately lead her to her current situation
>instead blames it on men, for not liking a failure of a woman
> goes to Sup Forums to complain about man in relationships with chinks, because she can't do the same
>yet, she is independent, a winner in the modern market, and strong
Cut the bullshit already, realize that your stupidity might be one of the major factors you're not with a man. I know I'm assuming a bunch of shit, but in the end it's the most probable scenario based on your rant, idiocy, and roastie behavior overall. Is either what I said or you got btfo by a dude who is now dating an Asian chick.

i put culture >> race

i dont judge cultures, size of culture is limited by lebensraum

size of lebensraum is limited by last war. and i dont care what people do as long as they are not plotting againt us.

race is not important, for example because both arabs and europeans are white europeoids, but they have different genetics and culture. (indo-european and semitic)

some cultures just produce weak people because their elite feels better such way

people mix all this niggers with purpose. this is the real danger LOL

ITT the childlike thing is the mentality of the OP.

I don’t, however I do have a thing for Slavic chicks if you don’t consider them as white.

t.dating a polish chick who dislikes spics and niggers

No they don't

A lot of angsty shitposting floating around.
Lots of people meming about (((them)))...
Meanwhile nobody is doing anything about the tsunami of muslim nigger semen flooding Europe.

Her face looks like a really big childs face, also shes really ugly even though she looks better than most asians.

I'm pretty sure they're mostly just underage or not even white. I used to not give a shit about my race back in my teens and actually wanted to mate with a gook. They'll all grow up before they ever birth any mongrels.

God bless you, Sir. Without white-knights like you, "strong independent womyn" might actually have to face reality that they are neither strong, nor independent (hence the roastie's anger that betas aren't supporting her). Thank god you're here.

You do realize that most mammals tend to evolve adult facial traits that mimic child and adolescent features over time, right? This is a very pronounced trend in all mammals that have strong community instincts (high intelligence and high emotional capacity).

This, along with a natural tendency for both non-reproductive sexual play and sexual attraction to young, is a trademark of mammals with high intelligence and is very clear in the evolutionary record.

So the tendency is not "degenerate" it is actually built in and promotes whatever evolutionary force drives our species over time.

muslims and niggers can be packed in concentration camp in 7 days, army just needs an order to do it

jews import niggers to increase consumer spendings

elite moves hordes of people to reduce wages.

jews and elite want to crete race of mongrel slaves, they are were afraid of conservative people

jews start trade wars on border with russia

it is because west is close to overproduction and new great depression, they want to prolong life of their debt model.

The only ones who seem to be ok with it are the ones who aren't surrounded by asians

youtube.com/watch?v=yhwO8u4sZ-8
>50 REAL Differences Between Men & Women

God damn Styx been doing something heavy other than fat Mexicans.

Sorry, I'm in love with one. I could have rejected her and tried going for a white one, but nope, it happened. My heart is set, I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

OP, we all know it, you can't get laid at all.

I'd fuck the everloving shit out of that fuccboi's vagina dentata.

>You see this grip? It's called a "Power Shake". I use this to show how I assert my dominance
>You see my gaze? It's called a "Power Stare'. I use this to make sure you fucking look at me, when you talk to me, okay?
>You see this thrust? It's called the "Power Fuck". I use this so I can bless you with my overly, high testosterone ridden seed in your ass, so it goes immediately in to your bloodstream and you'll start seeing gains bruh, ya get me you cunt?

Never blame a complicated conspiracy theory when a more simple and plausible explanation is just sheer incompetence and hubris.

I'm sure Europe will eventually whiten itself up again with a bottle of Holocaust brand bleach. But the longer they wait to do it the more painful the correction is going to be -- for the elites also. This isn't good for anyone and nobody's secret plans are coming to fruition here. History doesn't repeat, but geography and national imperatives don't drift too much over time, so the writing is on the wall.

this
basic 4channer is a ugly neckbeard incel who cant get a girl from his own country because of lack of socializing/mental illness/ugly so they come here to bash on "chads" and "stacy" for having it all good

moreover, they feel hatred towards immigrants because girls would rather fuck them over pathetic sorry bags that is average 4channer and /pollack

some hate is well deserved, but average 4channer hates all of the immigrants no matter how much they fit in and contribute to society the arey in because of this inferiority complex

immigrants are FIT, and because they are FIT they have natural testosterone which girls like

I AM AGAINST IMMIGRANTS COMING TO EUROPE but the truth is what it is

it is time to move your lazy fat asses outside and start doing some god damn sport and girls will like you too

it is not a conspiracy
it is economic fact

debts are high, birthrates are low, profits drop, attemps to open more market by reduction of tariffs may cause new world war.

elite wants ignorant nations of slaves that pay rent to live lol. same is with jews. stupid population with submissive culture cant challange their position

elite and jews can step down and remove themselves or they will be removed after new wolrd great depression which is inevitable

doesnt look anything like a child you god damn idiot

baby face
also blond hair blue eyes meme

a post from finland telling others not to mix with asians

OH THE IRONY

No, it's because I'm a pedophile. I'm not attracted to nine out of ten white women. My penis does not get hard for helga bigchin and her broad shoulders, veiny tits, and wrists that are almost as thick as mine.

Also 99% of your post is nonsense based in some weird BDSM fantasies. The average white bitch is an A grade doormat that works part time at wal-mart and actively comes up with excuses for YOUR behavior. High flying, strict, "my father also calls me mommy" execs my ass.
>Boys will be boys
>it's his hobby, guys need to relax
>yeah well he loves me
Can't forget the muffin tops and piercings either. White women: hard to get, hard to keep.

Asians look like teenagers but they are horrid, controlling bitches more often than they aren't. I have to put up with some intense bullshit just to get my dick wet with an asian. "Your car is too fast, why don't you get a crossover, bicycles are dangerous get an eliptical, sell your motorcycle NOW, you have to shave on weekends, what kind of man has trouble with any pickle jars go to the gym, i'm going to leave you if you don't get an adult's car before the month is over, my father will weigh in on this if you argue, why haven't you gotten a promotion yet, why haven't you gotten a promotion yet, why wasn't your last raise bigger, why did you buy that you could have saved that money for something important"

Three years of sex later and I drive a camry. At least I managed to keep the motorcycle by having a perfect record of never crashing and...trading the fireblade I've had since I was 18 for a fucking BMW 1200GS with crash cages that make it impossible to lean the fucking thing. And paying for it by selling some tools, since I don't dare work on the car, since she also drives it, because having two cars is a waste, and I am not a professional mechanic and therefore do not know shit.

You could be a stereotypical chad thundercock making six figures and an asian girl would still complain about you doing something wrong.

>I always try to guilt them into donating to nigger babies
>supporting niggers
also you sound like a woman, one of those strong "i no need no man" woman

>t.roastie

>the kid's skin color

Must be thai or a flip

is that before and after soy?

I got my eyes on this half korean / half polish girl, shes tall light haired and has blue eyes. I thought she was just a slav of some kind, but turns out korean is her first language. im going for it she is white af.

>a strong, independent Western woman
You people literally complain all day about how white chicks always fuck off with tyrone the second you turn your back.
>The reason for your lack of success with Western women is because you're not a real man.
And I'm assuming you are? Yeah, she might be a 4/10, overweight NEET, but at least she's white, right?
>iii) How pathetic do you have to be to blah blah blah
You're just salty you don't have anyone to come back to at all.

>nursery rhymes about nigger behaviour with some shitty bass in the background
>alpha
Hip-hop is objectively trash.

Oh wow, it's a finn that has to set these larpers straight.

Fascinating, and good post Finngolian.

stfu and bag my groceries you a
wannabe chad faggot

have some shame saying you are 4'5" or some shit, a tall woman who don't weight over 60kg is an auswitch woman

>I work as a cashier at a grocery store.

You are the lowest form of humanity, a poorfag, a used up white roastie and a wagecuck, and you're judging other people (happy couples).

I'd like to fuck her mouth pussy for maintenance purposes. Not making any half breeds with her, though.

Not on welfare. Not lowest form.

stay the fuck out. fix your nigger-fucking women and dont fuck ours

Beta white males and Asian women is inherently a shit combo. Alpha Asians with white women are master race. That's why kikes in Hollywood surpress the only mix that surpasses them in IQ in case of a Eurasian take over.

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
/his/ - History & Humanities
/trv/ - Travel
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/3/ - 3DCG
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/qa/ - Question & Answer
/k/ - Weapons
/biz/ - Business & Finance
/adv/ - Advice
/x/ - Paranormal

get out of my country chink

Is there literally only one AMWW couple in the world since you post only that single one?

There is a reason why nobody gets triggered by AMWW -posting. They don't exist in real life.

Where' s the alpha asian? I see two middle-aged women.

Pic is too low res.
deal with the poo in loo neighbours and the religion of peace before you start deporting the only minority contributing to society.

>Doesn't get triggered.
>Replies.

To be honest family, how is white betas mixing with asian women any different from average asian males fucking asian women? the result is still the same: the chick is fucking a beta. besides, the kind of white guy that prefers the company of a slant eyed gookess to that of a fine hyperborean princess, whether due to preference or deficiency, needs to leave our gene pool as it is. so let the slantsluts keep fucking white betas. more white women for the non-beta white men.
desu senpai