Why is Sup Forums so against women having polygamous relationships...

Why is Sup Forums so against women having polygamous relationships? It doesn't hurt anyone if someone's happy for their partner to be with other men.

Nothing. monoracial open relationship are fine

You can only get pregnant once per six months.

You are a symptom of a dying society. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Ok, I just killed myself, now what?

Christian derived sex morality of subhuman Semitic origin is far worse

Because we don't want to deal with a woman's problems with her flings, and we don't want her to off us behind our backs for life insurance to spend with our replacement.

unplug your keyboard, then burry yourself.

Most men like to know that the children they are working to support are actually there children. I know you and some others are totally fine with being cuckolds and raising some chad's offspring, while having none of your own, but most men aren't that self loathing.

Women should father babies from only one man, it's healthy for the woman and the children both.

Disrupts pair bonding. Plus it's not fair for the other guy that I stretch out her vagina. Also, your dad gets pissed.

Only if they get several black men to breed them. Id love to be their cuck hubby. The one on the right would look so good sucking on a BBC.

It would be rather nice to see

>Thai
>stretch out pussy

>pedo confirmed

That is in violation of the uniform distribution of the genders, which grants every man and woman in society a stake in its long-term future. Thus creating a strong nation.

This is also why faggotry and anything that goes against the nuclear family is fucking traitorous.

>poly related thread attract “Anglo” mongrel subhumans
Funny isn’t it?

>(((it doesn't hurt anyone)))
Children and men are no one.

2/10 because I got a tad angry at that trollshit.

sounds like someone, whos girlfriend is whoring out and he's coping with it.

>this is what the albanian larping faggot actually believes

>pic related detected

Let the jews and other negroified subhumans dictate your sexual ethnics. Good job

Focus more on applying acid to racemixers in your community

>letting people fuck my girlfirend because they are the same race as me is totally fine
You are a cuck by defninition

>six months

American education

>kys cuck.

>it screeched from a flag designed by a hapa

no u

>Wanting literally a roasty wife.
I rather become muslim and stone pagans and christians to death, than give women even more freedom of choice to become degenerate whore.
Off yourself, OP.

Polygamy is fine with me. Polygyny is especially fine for reproduction's sake as it's quite eugenic. One women with multiple men seems more degenerate and unnatural to me but fuck it whatever works.

"Open relationships" however I see as completely degenerate.

HAHAHA,WHORE APOLOGIST

>It's ok to be a cuck as long as you are racist

>openly non-racist “Europeans” shouldn’t be killed

diseases

*berry.

Your country is being flooded with shitskins full of diseases and you're not doing anything about them raping your women.

>implying implications
I never claimed that. You are the one defending cuckoldry

>talks about “morality” under a flag designed by mentally ill hapa subhuman that has three wives. two of which were jewish
Lmao

I purposefully try to hook up with those type of whores to do vile shit to them and degrade them, just as they project onto their cucks. They have no idea about my politics. No schlomo.

t. triggered S*rve dog
There is nothing wrong with open relationships
Keep up the good fight, Albanian bro

And it doesn't bother you a single bit that you fall exactly under that category.

And not a slight attempt to deny that you girl fucks other men. That's more than enough to nullify your pathetic opinion on any matter. Cucks are no men, and they will not be taken seriously.

>It doesn't hurt anyone
It's destroyed every human society that ever attempted to normalize it, but, no, you go ahead.

>pagan intellectuals defend cuckoldry
screencapped for future use. Lmao

>Christian derived sex morality of subhuman Semitic origin is far worse
Monogamy was the norm in pre-Christian Greco-Roman, Germanic and Celtic societies.

Perhaps serbs have issues with that because they neither got to have consensual open relationship, or monoracial ones for that matter
open relationship =/= cuckoldry

Cuckoldry is the center story plot of the New Testament though lmao

>open relationship isn't cuckoldry because "religion"
top kek, Vanya. It's time to sit on a bottle for your own good.

Would personally love it.

>shame and humiliation free consensual fucking of other girls and boys for the sake of convenience and pleasure is cuckoldry
Nice racial laws you got there. Good luck with all those ukranian, tatar, armenian and gypsy subhumans lmao

Now you have to kill your family too. Come now, do it for the good of humanity. We don't need your shit genes propagating.

>and boys for the sake of convenience and pleasure
And now i know that your either shitposting or a little rodnovery faggot running in russia

This guy is in denial that a women is not satisfied with him alone, and seeks for pleasure with other men.

But then, if that's the only way he can keep a whore, so be it. Odds are neither of them will have children, and their legacy will end with his life. Props to nature for that.

Why are virgins triggered by female sexuality?

>women is not satisfied with him alone
Nice projections. Have it occurred to you that people can need other people from time to time?

>le 56% face

Yeah, to talk, to spend time with. To fuck? Nope.

beur please

An open relationship isn't a relationship.
>Hey son, where's your girlfriend tonight?
>Oh she's banging Tyrone heehee

>Hey user thanks for letting me be your best man
>No prob man, make sure you don't stretch her out too much tonight heehee

>Hey user, can you pick up the kids from school? Tyrone and I might go a few more rounds, could be a while
>Sure thing honey teehee

Kill yourself cuck

Polygamy is fine but it's not a relationship. It is and always be hooking up. If she wants to bang other guys it means your pipe game is weak. Work on it cuck.

They’re called whores.

>first thing to pop up in amerimongrel POZZed mind when he thinks of any sex....is shitskins
You truly deserve to be exterminated. Maybe 20-30 mil of Americans should get to live

>Your country is being flooded with shitskins full of diseases and you're not doing anything about them raping your women.
What should be done?

Try kidnapping their kids, making a gruesome torture video, upload on liveleak, drop their mauled corpses near local Red Cross. See reaction, repeat

Most of these "objection" (while I don't agree with polygamy) could be solved by it being legally allowed for men to ask for paternity tests for children that might be theirs. Plus... contraception.

Rape theirs?

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
/bant/ - International/Random
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/his/ - History & Humanities
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Me personally? Being cheated on triggers a deep and inescapable feeling of rage and sorrow. I have no choice but to leave a girl who does this to me if I actually care about her-- even if I wanted to stay, it would poison our relationship and I eventually treat her like shit without planning to

Polygamy is defined as one man and multiple women.

Haha. OP and his comrade Ivan the Cuckable are actually shilling for being cucks.

The russian cuck is back

go fuck yourself OP
sage

What the fuck is this cancer.

That is cucked but open relationships where the man is actually fucking other women aswell, thats fine, I know a couple who do this with kids because I've porked the wife

this thread is cancer
>in all fields

t. shitskin putinbot
amerishits really have a pozzed mind filled with disgusting associations. What did you expect

>it doesn’t hurt anyone
It hurts the couple sooner or later, unless they’re literally mentally ill

Did I ever tell you what the deffinition of cuck is?

the one on the left looks really pretty would be a shame if she was a lesbian

>It doesn't hurt anyone
Oh yeah, tell that to STDs and HIV.
Have fun seeing your wife's son die after being born through an infected canal.

because it erodes their capacity to fulfill their only purpose: childrearing

The only non degenerate relationship is Gorian based

try being one of those hippie degenerates and see what good it makes you

To use and abuse random women that were born to live as cocksleeves? Sure.
When it comes to marriage and children, polygamy is just another of many retarded things you can do to fuck up an otherwise healthy family unit.

All in all, if you're fucking random women without plans for family, you need to sort yourself out. No meme.