Haikyuu!!

How was the third Season for you Sup Forums? What did you feel now if you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jl0AN_NHrE&list=PLtYTKcRzsHhcI7UDhz3ahJ43SkbQFGzPR&index=28
youtube.com/watch?v=t-XxikvcpwI
youtube.com/watch?v=rJKF8cWSD7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hype as fuck. I loved it, I think there was excellent character growth.

It was good, but not as good as the other two

What didnt you like?

Pacing was perfect, I never got bored the entire season. Considering all the whiny doomsaying and 'Namek' meme bullshit that preceded it, it was a true success in making a bunch of shitlords drink their own tears.

Next season is going to rock that ass, too. Cats vs Owls, the time has come.

It was okay, S2 was far superior.

It just got stale due to being pretty much everyone vs Ushijima.

I miss the REAL nigga aka Aoba Josai.

That you're butthurt only proves it was great.

?

Where did I show signs of butthurt.

The guy you posted was quite a threat for Karasuma, though.
Makes you wonder why he wasn't hyped like Aone.

>It just got stale due to being pretty much everyone vs Ushijima.

How is that butthurt, That is just straight up facts.
They wanked Ushijima off every episode and it gotten boring.

At least in Aoba they had multiple talented players across the board that could be enjoyed and viewed.

I liked it a lot I feel that haikyuu's ace wasnt used enough. I feel like we should have of gotten a flash back for the new ace on the other team. He seemed interesting.

The OST is still so fucking good

loved it. Haikyuu is great as usual.

The last two episodes could've been combined into one (gor a little tired of the match towards the ending) but other than that I enjoyed it a lot.

im sad that ukai jr's voice actor died

the new guy kinda sucks. They should've gotten Takagi Wataru or something.

This was such an epic scene

Is Omnivorous the best OST?

I thought it was pretty good for what it was. Dedicating 10 episodes to one match is pretty ballsy, I would have liked if they didn't drag it out for so long.

Also I didn't like Shiratorizawa as much as I liked Seijou, but I'm sure that might have been impossible no matter what they did since Oikawa was just too great of a character.

It was nice seeing Tsukki really being the main man instead of Hinata or Kageyama. He had some godly character development and it was awesome seeing him actually learn to enjoy the match.

The final episode with the imagery of Ushijima holding everyone down was awesome too. Really hype.

S1 > S2 >>>>> S3

na

youtube.com/watch?v=6jl0AN_NHrE&list=PLtYTKcRzsHhcI7UDhz3ahJ43SkbQFGzPR&index=28

Yo are everyone of you animefags?

People giving credit to Tsukki!

S2 >S1>S3
Shiratori is just boring. Even Dateko's arc is better than Shiratorizawa's.

I think Shiratorizawa is my least favorite rival team. Even their backstories didn't make them likable. It's just insane so much time was spent on Shiratorizawa compared to other rival teams. At least they lost and we never have to see them again.

And it's great that both owl and cats are at nationals.

True. But, I like Ujishima as a character in his flashback.
He's cool and good guy.

For being the character the team revolved around he was an awful character.

He was hyped up as final boss material only to get defeated fairly early on and even then he was more hyped as Oikawa/Seijou's rival than anything else. He had zero personality and no flaws. He was just an overpowered obstacle.

Shiratorizawa team is really gonna feel the loss now that he's graduated and they relied so much on him so heavily.

I might be the only one in this thread that doesn't even like Seijou that much. I liked the Shiratorizawa characters more than Seijou. I really only like Oikawa on Seijou. Shiratorizawa doesn't feel like a team, which makes them hard to like.

Cute!

>Hinata holding snowballs in ungloved hands

I really only liked Iwaizumi, so that's fair.

What was his last episode? I don't think I noticed a difference until the very last one.

His last words

Episode 10 was the last episode to feature Tanaka's voice.

>You don't hold snowballs without gloves
>You don't play baseball without gloves
pussy

"It was nice seeing Tsukki really being the main man instead of Hinata or Kageyama. He had some godly character development and it was awesome seeing him actually learn to enjoy the match."

This desu, made part 3 for me.

That sucks. I had known beforehand about his death but wasn't sure how far he'd gotten into production before it happened.

Your swollen ham hands wouldn't be fit to touch a ball.

It was great, but the final match in S2 was better. There was so much more build up to it so you felt far more invested when Karasuno actually won. While Shiratorizawa was a more powerful antagonist, we barely knew anything about them prior to the match outside of "they are very good". Still a great season, though.

Playing volleyball comes with swollen hands and bruises from the impact of the ball alone, dumbass.

And your fix to this is to fuck them up beforehand? Enjoy your frostbite, shit for brains.

Playing in the snow a little doesn't give you frostbite. Touching snow would actually be refreshing on sore hands like a natural ice pack.

S03 Episode 8 you mean?

I'm always going to miss these guys though

I kind of miss Pineapple and his team, even though the pink faggots got Daichi's face busted.

Their manager was cute. Cute!

i really really hope that s4 has is about fukurodani and nekoma

Of course it'll include the Tokyo arc. The real question is whether or not s4 will go further than those Tokyo qualifiers or not.

It definitely tried its damndest to make me think Tsukki is the best.

It's not. But Nekoma will get a decent amount of screentime.

We can all agree that the opening for S3 was quite good though, right?

I loved it, Tsukishima character grow on me, but still Karasuno vs Aoba Johsai end was the hypest thing ever on Haikyuu!

Why is all the anime merch so cringeworthy?

You're so cool Tanaka-san

youtube.com/watch?v=t-XxikvcpwI
Best ending.

>it's a tacica ED

This is the best ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=rJKF8cWSD7o

>That toaster recording edition

Seconded. Hypest ED they've done yet, though the others have been pretty good too.

I'm torn between that one and Fly High as being the best OP. They're both fantastic.

So what exactly are the chances for a season four? It'll happen right?

The other school was just so fucking boring and filled with meh and unlikable characters. Ushijima was just bland as fuck.

As long as the producers/author dont decide they hate money, it will happen. We just need more source material at this point

They set up for more but it all depends on how well it sells.

It probably won't happen for a long time though since the manga just got started on nationals and who knows how long that will take.

Are we sure that Ushijima is not a severely mentally handicapped 30 year old man?

Am I the only one that started volleyball because of this?

I still need to watch.

It was pretty good. I liked the themes of it and how it really tried to shove it in your face. Plus the intro was hype and character growth was decent.

There's like no content left for a fourth season. We'll probably not get one till late 2018.

Nope, I play 4~ hours a week at the local rec center now because of it. It's so much fucking fun

I agree there won't be another season for at least a couple years but I think there is enough content for half a season judging by how the anime usually paces chapters.

>Nekoma vs Fukurodani
1-2 episodes
>Nekoma vs Nohebi
2-3 episodes
>Kageyama National Youth Camp
Half an episode
>Hinata as Shiratorizawa camp ballboy
3-4 episodes
>Karasuno vs Datekou practice match
1-2 episodes

Basically guaranteed, just a question of when

It is SO on.

It was great but fuck I'm so sick of the bloody Crow and eagle motifs. We got it all season 1 and two, we don't need to be bombarded and run into the ground with the fucking imagery.

That's true but I feel like having a bunch of training camps and practice matches right after a big finale is kind of a meh way of doing it. I'd prefer to see Season 4 have all of those matches and then transition into the whatever the author has planned for the next big tournament.

speak for yourself, I thought this shit was cool and was a great representation of the teams.

This is my biggest problem with the anime adaption. Sure it was in the manga on cover pages and such, but I don't remember it during every spike or cliffhanger.

Training camps is a good warm up for Nationals especially since it sets up some future opponents. It worked in s1 and s2, so s4 would just returning to the old formula.

Best scene was when Ushi was holding down the karasuno boys' heads with the really erratic animation.
Anyone have a WebM of that?

I enjoyed it but I liked the other seasons more. The fact that it was purely focused on one game, you already knew it was just going to be a back and forth until the last episode where Karasuno makes a decisive play. The journey was fun, but I wish there was more to it.

Tsukishima getting hype was the highlight for me.

That imagery got me hyped as fuck. And then having Daichi, Asahi, and Tanaka come to save them pretty much had me cheering out loud.

I want whatever soundtrack that was playing. When is the season 3 OST coming out?

January 8th.

10 Eps

Hell, training camps are the reason I like Nekoma/Fukuro so much. Haikyuu actually makes them sorta enjoyable

Tendou was the only interesting character on Shiratorizawa. He was probably made extra expressive to balance out Ushijima's wet cardboard personality. I can't wait for Goshiki to replace Ushi as the teams next ace.

Looked crappy in the manga, but was actually badass in the anime

>3 dudes struggling to push 1 dude from squashing 2 kids heads into the ground
I thought it was unintentionally funny.

It'll be interesting if the series goes on into the next year for Karasuno. I wonder if Shiratorizawa will face the same pains Dateko did once their third-years graduated.

This brings up a dilemma I've been having with myself as the Nationals have begun in the manga. Would you rather the series continue with Karasuno coming up short and following the team through the next season, or end after Nationals?

They won't be as overpowered as they were with Ushijima but I'm sure they'll do fine since the coach is so selective about members. Goshiki got overshadowed by Ushijima but he's already better than most boys his age.

Plus it will be interesting to see how Shirabu evolve.

Hard call. On the one hand I don't think Karasuno should win it all after so long of being a nothing team, but on the other it's hard to imagine watching another year of Karasuno knowing Daichi, Suga, and Asahi won't be there, and it's just as hard to accept that Daichi, Suga, and Asahi would have fought so hard to get to Nationals and not be able to walk away having won it. I have no easy answer about this quandary.

Overall still better than most anime, with good animation and didn't Namek as hard as the manga made it seem, though I think it made Shiratorizawa even less likable than I felt in the manga, with the exception of Goshiki. Characterizaiton definitely fell flat this season. Animation also wasn't as jaw dropping as say, the last scene of the second season. Next season should be more toss up of fun stuff so hopefully I.G. cares enough about this franchise in two years to give it the same production treatment.

The manga is kinda already set up for additional years. His focus on Kindaichi, Kunimi, Koganegawa, Goshiki, and Hyakuzawa proved as much.

I wish it would just end at Nationals though because I don't even want to imagine how much of a mess Karasuno will be without the 3rd years as anchors.

Wish I could but the local league is for women and my fucked up shoulders probably wouldn't allow me to spike much anyway. /blog

Not nearly as good as S2. Only hype episodes were about Tsukishima. Finale was rushed and left out a key scene from the manga. Also left off on an awkward note.

I don't like Tsukky and I still do
What a jerk
But this scene though

I was surprised they put the training camp invite so soon. It didn't even feel that long ago in the manga. Gotta get that cheap drama cliffhanger I guess.

They should stop after 1st season.