I'm ashamed of the UK what happened to you guys?

I'm ashamed of the UK what happened to you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nRdzn3tC7Y&ab_channel=AfterBurner
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
thejc.com/news/the-diary/meet-misha-nonoo-the-jewish-matchmaker-who-brought-harry-and-meghan-together-1.449219
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theresa May

Karma?

((()))

the fuck is wrong with UK? fucking nuke that place.

the price of winning WW2 and sucking jew dicks

It's official, the UK is worst than Sweden.

Where were you when you realized Hitler was the good guy and we were fooled.

Fucking Anglicans. Henry VIII should have been assassinated before he took the throne.

Heh, no way.

Still think the good guys won WWII?

Fucken hell.. don’t ya just love it when these fucks spout their fucking shite..
Seriously need boiling in oil.

>Lord blesses George with the love of a fine young gentleman

err, didn't they try saying this kid was a gay icon not long ago? What the fuck?

yes I agree sweden is worse than UK

>C of E
Will someone pls translate this?

The Church of England is hemorrhaging followers and they're throwing out all their integrity in an attempt to attract the liberal youths of Britain.

It's not going to work.

(Heretical) Church of England

Protestants have always been cucks.

rolling to see it done

They gave the throne to a woman.

Better to come home with a white boyfriend and your seed stops there, than come home with a fucking negress and poison your whole royal bloodline.

Obviously is a leftist, not a christian

I got'chu senpai. Lemme roll my hot set.

I pray the prince will be a chad and fuck dozens of A list women.

This.
They are nothing to the people, nothing more than a mouthpiece for the left too.

Thinking back, wasn't there some fag group trying to turn him into a gay icon?

Don't worry mate, we're well aware of the absolute state of our (((government))) and are swinging farther and faster right than anywhere else in Europe.
Darkies will be purged.
Faggots will be purged.
Muslim scum will be purged.
Kikes will be purged.
England will be English once again, come the time they'll think the 20000 darkies in 1950 will have been diversity enough for them, the wog scum.

>you don't say
youtube.com/watch?v=9nRdzn3tC7Y&ab_channel=AfterBurner

This must be fake. C of E means church of england? No fucking way this guy can say something like that without getting excommunicated? This has to be a troll.

This is what you get for worshipping a semite.

nice dream muhammed
bongs are eternally fucked and there's nothing that can be done

are they moving to anything else, or just disavowing organized religion all together?

Like who the fuck is he trying to appeal to with this? wtf

The Church of England is all about homosexuality and transgenderism. They even (((boast))) about having homo priests...

That right Goblin?
Why don't you do one darkie scum.

CoE isn't Catholic

he is a pedo projecting his prince fantasy's to the world.

This is some crazy pedo shit right here, how do these fucks get away with it. I keep getting suprised how much much worse it is outside of our cucked country.

>Church of England
Anglicans are degenerates everywhere. Here in Italy where there are basically zero non Catholic denominations they had the nerve to say gays can be married in a church.

Protestantism Destroyed the world.

You know, I never used to believe in the Devil, but now I'm not so sure.

People can be evil without a big scary bogeyman to blame

/thread

CHRISTIANITY IS SO BASED AMIRITE?! DEUS VAULT

You wish, Sweden is #1 they are the Champs, face it bitch they are just king of the cucks

THATS RIGHT, THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU

56% Britain saved.

Look where that line of thinking got us.

>anglicans
>christian
Polan ur drunk

Found the Jew

WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU MAKING YOUR OWN WEBSITE WITH YOUR OWN HEADLINES
DO IT
WHO CARES IF IT BECOMES INFOWARS-TIER
JUST DO IT
AND SPREAD YOUR BELIEFS
ITS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN

>Insulting King Jesus

>unironically posts cartoons to Sup Forums
>claims Protestants destroyed the world

I'll just send you that bill for all of modern civilization later, Fenian.

Christianity is for losers. God can't be relied upon to solve our problems. It is learned helplessness. The old Gods were way better.

lel

this is fucking creepy

brits are already imagining a little kid to be gay

this is what happens when shotacon is illegal - bingbongs start to lust after real kids instead

Whoever's pulling the strings here is a bunch of sick fucks

>would suck off Ares
fuck am i gay? ??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking sick!

the coe is run by satanists who should all be slain.

>sexualising kids
wtf britain.

stop bing a pedofile "the guardian"

Why are they mentioning the fact that she's jewish in the headline?

They didn't listen to either Enoch Powell or Mosely. They screwed themselves.

>not being catholic
>not being orthodox

if you're not part of one of the only two parts of the original church of christ then you're literally doing it wrong. catholicism is cucked pretty hard by the current pope (and they should kill him of caesar style) but its history is in line with what western values should be.

>poofterstants
>anglicunts
>any """american""" based demonation
>ever being part of these satanic jewish churches

heretics
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs

the article is from the jewish chronicle

thejc.com/news/the-diary/meet-misha-nonoo-the-jewish-matchmaker-who-brought-harry-and-meghan-together-1.449219

Fucking disgusting. Absolutely shameful. Have just forwarded this image to several of my friends - to be quite honest, depending on their replies, my entire perception of them is up for grabs. Anybody who doesn't disavow this madness is the enemy.

A Crusade seems like the only option at this point, something has to be done.

Catesby did nothing wrong.

>america won the war by themselves
>Britain sucks Jew dick
Pick one

Same thing that's happening to all of us, just more advanced than here.

wew

>prince harry should go to hell

Yeah that kid's got the right idea. Fuck the royal family.

> Jewish
> Jewish
> Jewish
That last sentence cuts out, but I'm pretty sure it mentions she's Jewish.

For God's sake the kid's what, 5? Regardless of his position in society he should be above being used as tool to push a degenerate sexual agenda.

>Church of England
Henry VIII was a mistake.

The more white kids who are converted into fags, the sooner we will see that non white majority in the western world.

>Scotland

The comments from a prominent clergyman in the Scottish Episcopal Church, the Church of England’s sister institution

This kid is going to pretend his gay but gonna get women in secret... Just like before but in reverse...

Sequential digits and this happens in your lifetime

>Where were you when you realized Hitler was the good guy and we were fooled.
Im not sure if good but it seems more and more that at least the lesser Evil.

I was on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is always right

30 million Europeans, dead.

Do the math, and ask if that's worth it.

The Guardian is a meme machine.

You will be written out, for all you know the monarch, who receives the highest level intel on a weekly basis, meets with the PM on a weekly basis and who has banquets/networks with the most powerful people in the world, IS PROBABLY FINE WITH DISPLACING THE DISLOYAL REMNANTS OF THE PAST CENTURY. It has been a rough reign for Elizabeth, there have been many changes and these new low IQ immigrants would be easier to control, and even before then, the divide and rule strategy is just as good.

I keep bringing up the royal family because I sometimes wonder if the divine right of kings is more or less finished. I'm not sure that I buy into the meme anymore.

he stopped the jew for a while at least, imagine the degeneracy that would have spewed from an 80 year weimar republik

From wiki

>Holdsworth is gay.[4] He was listed at number 35 of the most influential LGBT people in the UK in 2015

Who likes gay bashing Muslims
>he invited a Muslim to recite from the Koran during a service at the Cathedral, with the passage including a denial that Jesus was the son of God.

Someone needs to throw him of a rooftop

Evola thought there was this perennial Tradition we had way back in the past. Then Christianity came, Catholic church, Protestantism, modernity, etc.. But Christianity was the worst thing to happen to us, but it's also the best thing we still have. It has a sliver of tradition in it.

The Jews did, just like they did to your country, America, Canada and everywhere else in the west but especially the anglosphere.

Both. The people the Church wants to bring in disavow organised religion, and the followers who feel alienated by these changes are flocking to other, more conservative denominations, such as Catholicism.

And what happens when they're the one white Christian family in England surrounded by pakis and sub saharans? I tell you: DEATH!

This is disgusting. Please, Brits, purge these faggots from your Church.

Just a little anecdote here.

My wife and I regularly go to church.
Most are married white people with white kids who support each other.

There are two coal burners at the church, the 1st one found out she was pregnant and the black guy fled, no one knows where he is.
The second woman has been married for ten Years and just discovered her black husband has been fucking his workmate throughout their marriage.

>fag group trying to turn a toddler into an icon for homosex
Why does this not surprise me?

I don't see the problem? I think it would be a beautiful thing if we had an LGBTQI+ member of the Royal Family.

We threw it all away for the Jew in 1945. People need to accept the White race commited suicide in 1945 and be done with it. Europe would of been, for a 1000 years, the height of culture, art, infrastructure, architecture, creativity. Now there will hardly be a single White person in Europe in 1000 years. There will never be another Hitler. Thus nobody will ever take on the Jew again. Its over.

GET THAT BOY SOME ONIONS, NOW!

>The Jew owns USA, according to Hitler himself
>Hitler's actions handed all parts of Europe that mattered, and by extension the world, to USA on a silver platter
>b-but Hitler stopped the Jew for a while!

This brand of logic is the exact reason Nazis lost, and the exact reason they could not possibly won.