Stop.

I would too
no homo

Keep going

Perfect for onee-san and sluts

Hi

Hosoya.

Suggestion for the thread - post the role you feel they are best in

She is married now. Her husband is lucky bastard! He will hear her moan all days

Me too.

Hi best seiyuu.

Her husband hear this all days
youtube.com/watch?v=TtwdqtVRaIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_wyaHeJ-e8

Momo Asakura is definitely not god-tier by any stretch of the imagination but I'd like her and Shiina Natsukawa in more roles nonetheless.

Please bring the band back together.

Not god-tier IMO but I'm sure some people like her for some reason

This girl is half the reason Kumiko was as good as she was. Great performance this season.

Tomoyo Kurosawa isn't great but she's ok

I love these girls to death but I couldn't help but think they could now be easily "mistaken" for young mothers

No one can top this man.

Some people would argue it's actually Wakamoto but I'd say they're about the same

Besides, Wakamoto only does Sazae-san nowadays

Marina Inoue

George is a better actor. They're both ham though.

I have a soft spot for her. I guess it's because of her dorky public persona?

Oh whoops, didn't mean to quote. Sawashiro is pretty high up there though.

I don't even think shes a great Seiyuu, she just makes me chuckle.

aya hirano now

\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/

How do you guys feel about mainstream idols creeping into the seiyuu pantheon? I get that they're probably looking for greener pastures since idol work manly wants teenagers, but, you know.

I know I'm gonna like a MC whenever they're voiced by OnoD.
Hell, in 99% of the cases I know I'm going to like a character whenever they're voiced by OnoD.

Can I post my favorite seiyuu too?

She is definitely the funniest of the LL seiyuu

The

Kek
I fucking agree

I met her a few times. Wondering if she still remember my name

10000% agree. Truly the best english VA in the industry.

Have you ever seen his teeth?

Have you ever seen him make out with a mannequin?

youtube.com/watch?v=phEMhVttkcc?

Joji Nakata's voice is pretty amazing

Aoi.
youtube.com/watch?v=fReb2pO0gPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap5XkVS0XP0

CHIWA SAITO
THE best female seiyuu

Truly the best. Here's hoping she gets announced fro PreCure.

I think another part of the reason was the sound director itself. The entire cast did less anime-ish acting than I'm accustomed to, which fit the show better. My respect raised for everyone who pulled it off.

I don't like that, but I don't care as long as they doesn't sound stiff as shit in anime.

> now
This is from, what, five years ago?

But who is he?

It's awful.

> 60+ posts
> no mention of the sexiest voice in the industry
You people are all trash.

From Gendou ikari to Hasegawa Taizou, this guy has a lot of history.

If I could change my voice to anyone's, it would be his.

I've been hearing Kenjirou Tsuda recently in all kinds of roles and he's fucking great.

It's sad that male VAs still get roles when they become old, whereas female VAs are quickly recycled and forgotten in their mid 30s. There is really no point in being a fan of a female seiyuu once you realise she'll be out of job in several years' time. Why support someone with a literal death sentence upon them?

I want something genuine

His Kyon was legit as fuck.

FOREVER

>I just figured out japan treats women like shit
welcome to anime

>craziest voice
either or

There are very few things in all of society that don't work that way.

Best voice performance of 2016 desu. I hadn't been that moved by a VA since Marina Inoue as Sodachi last year

No reason I should care. It's not as though it has any impact on their voice acting ability.

Even that's putting it optimistically. A woman will blow up for maybe 3 years then disappear to video games or whatever else. And a lot of CGDCT shows like to cast rookies who you never hear again after the season ends.

My husband.

Irrelevant.

As long as they don't sound or act like shit. I don't really give a fuck on where from the industry they come from. Or even if they're outright newbies to the entertainment industry.

It's like you're reading my mind. What were her latest roles? Psycho Pass (and she was great as Kasei) and Shin Sekai Yori? What an awful waste of talent.

Fune wo Amu is her most recent.

hanakana and sawashiro miyuki

Unpopular opinion edition: Tsunderie as alphonse elric is top tier.

So why even be a fan of said rookies? To gawp at magazine photos of pretty girls for a year or two?

The sexiest voice, the sexiest character.
Both animu and vidya

Maybe try watching something that isn't a harem with a highschool/teenage setting, jesus.

Because they're good?

Being a fan of something isn't a lifelong endeavour, I mean who could even say for certain you'll be a fan of anime in two to three years time?

That anime about dictionaries? Is it a total snoozefest? I've been avoiding it since the presmise sounds really unatractive.

I've never seen anybody disagreeing with that. At least she can sing, unlike Romi Park.

Kana Ueda

You need to either really like japanese language or slow shows about nothing.

Maybe I visit too many harem threads, she's called tsunderie here for a reason.

I can say for certain I will be for the rest of my life. How fleeting can you be?

It was miles better than overhyped series like yuri-bait band and yaoi, and not really no

It is on the slow side, wouldn't surprise me if someone finds it boring. But is has a likeable cast and interestingly enough it has a lot of idle animation, not something you usually see. Watch the first ep, or three of them, you'll know if it bores you.

You missed the point.

Then it's not for me, since I can read only around 200-300 kanji.

Which was?

That probably qualifies you. I meant people like me who don't even speak it.

That opinions should change, especially in pop culture.

Are the interactions between characters any good or are they your stereotypical misunderstandings and lack of communication?

But why should they? You mean like in the Aya Hirano case? Is this your ideal of how opinions should work?

It's the same with Americans and Hollywood except with acting and millions of dollars.