Fuck Israel and fuck any Jew who supports Israel

You people are the problem. Israel is a fucking problem. No amount of shilling is going to change the TRUTH! Name one other fucking group of people that cares more about some shitty country than the one they live in. You vermin support that fucking kike kingdom and you don't even live there. You reap the benefits of western society but hold no allegiance or patriotic sentiments at all. You deracinate society on a systematic level and are unapologetic about it. You fill all avenues of media with so much noise and degrading bullshit in order to subvert societies and then have the gall to call objective criticisms anti-semitism. You make us fight your wars. You kill our people in false flags. You need hundreds of fucking NGO's in every single country in order to combat good, honest people trying to make a difference. You cling onto some bullshit hoax called the holocaust in order to dismiss anything you don't like and play victim. You make people fight amongst each other in order to distract from the real problem.

Be honest with yourselves, because judgement is coming.

Wrong. We're the Chosen ones.

No you're not. How the fuck can you say that to someone and expect them to take you seriously. You're delusional.

bump

Also fuck any Evangelical piece of shit that is a zionist.

Agreed, fuck Jews.

>Israel is bad
>zionism is bad
you faggots are fucking retared. this is an arab/middle eastern meme. we want the Jews to leave for israel dummy

do not swear the Jewry.
They are smarter than you and contributed more than you whiteys.
Kill yourself. Stop Racism

t. I am Korean

Nice try faggot. That's not ever gonna happen.

You nigtards know Trump is an ethnic Jew who 100% supports Israel right.

>being this new
So they never leave because they want to control your country for the benefit of Israel. See how they manipulate U.S. foreign policy to serve Israel.

>ethnic jew
Those don't exist. Jews aren't even real.

Yes you are.

Bad soyim

>Arabs are redpilled unlike cucked Western people.
so it seems.

Why the hate? I don't get it, I have zero problems with Jews, their chicks are hot, and Israel causing constant butthurt of dunecoons is great. What the fuck is YOUR problem, mongrel?

JFK was nigger-lover who was killed by a righteous man.
Jews got him elected.

Either way we agree.

KILL EVERY KIKE.

You're literally a fucking JIDF faggot with a VPN. Do you think we're so retarded we don't realize that the same flags every day are the ones that post the Jewish propaganda or say there's nothing wrong with Jews?

Fuck you.

Israel supported the old government, you opposed it, sorry mate, I'm with Israel.

Hi, welcome to Hasbara 101, please have a seat in front of your assigned computer and connect to a proxy from the country where your parents came from.

The fact these faggots need to spend so much time and effort shutting down and silencing any criticism that people might have, legitimate criticism, is one of the most bullshit things I've seen.

Don't worry, soon there will be a tipping point where they won't be able to keep up and it will all come crashing down on them.

I've already seen them grow more erratic and nervous by the day.

>Fuck any Jew who supports Israel
Meh. They aren't even a problem, but if they love it so much, let them fuck off to Israel.
Fuck any good goyim that supports that country unconditionally, because "Muh, against Islam", or "Muh biblical claim to the land".
Since Christianity has, unjustly so and due to the subversion of the Church during Vatican II (work of kikes and Satan), amassed an opinion that it's a kike-loving religion, let me spill some redpills.
True Christian, when asked what he thinks about Arab-Jewish conflict, will say that he's neutral. Why? They are both false religions. Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus.
Jews are blasphemous for not acknowledging Jesus Christ as the Son of God and holding onto rituals of Old Testament, as if the perfect sacrifice on a cross hasn't fulfilled them and if Jesus wasn't one who saved us from effects of sin.
By their blatant blasphemy, their forfeited every promise God made to them, because while God never breaks His word, they have broken their word to Him.
No. Christians are chosen for salvation. Not godless Jews.
You are thinking about Ashkenazi Jews, descendants of Khazars. They are dominant and yes, have little to do with ethnic Jews.
Sephardic Jews on the other hand, are mixed bag. Some could claim Jewish ethnicity (in that they are descendants of Bible Jews), some couldn't.
Not that it matters. They are both damned.

Chosen of Tzeentch you dirty kikes

The Chosen Ones worries kept growing
While whacking the moles of Goy-knowing
"Those burrowing blighters
Undermine, mock and fight us
Our plans into disarray throwing"

Roses are red
Sweden is cucked
London's mayor is a muslim
Your country is fucked

Fuck Israel fuck Jews

Glory to Russia cлaвa Pycь !!!!!

Chaim, we've got one who can see! quick get the soy!

Ah yes, the "Zion" before you actually """got your land back."""

:'(

This is what a real kike looks like AND ITS BUTIFULLL

lol stay mad at least your leaders know their place

Ive lived for 25 years and have never had any problems that was caused by Jews. Please explain how isreal is MY enemy

I'm going to start calling kikes neanderthals lol
If you can't figure it out, you are part of the problem.

>goat
Goat fucker confirmed for just being biased about how his religion is an enemy of all other religions. You realize if it wasn't for religion we wouldnt even be having these conversation

I am atheist and white you dumb nigger. FUCK KIKES

>How dare you insult our military!
Lol, he ain't coming home for Christmas. He's too busy taking it up the ass.

To be made an example of.