Monster Musume

Look at that sparkle in Tio's eyes, almost makes you want to turn your house into a giant fishbowl just for her

>you will never see Tio become a literal booby-monster

>Muh threads.

>i'm offended by things i don't like

pretty birb

Around the intro, the Extraspecies Act says that Japan was hiding/knew about the liminals, but later on there's a lot of them smuggled in, presumably from overseas

Was it actually a global reveal? Does each nation have their own extraspecies legal policy? What's the overall population of liminals worldwide?

Also, what was the catalyst for the human nations revealing the liminals? These kinds of massive political events usually don't just happen out of the blue. How long had they been seriously preparing for the reveal?

Is Doppel affected by it? Looks like she's pretending

>liminals

Back to plebbit with you.

Tio a cute
I love all of the expressions in that page

You think she still waiting for her care taker to come home?

She doesn't need you anymore. She's found someone else.

do ALL harpies have bad memories?

No. The Elephant Bird never forgets.

It makes zero sense how it worked. We are supposed to believe all these species never were discovered by humans, yet we find out later humans had direct contact with multiple different species. Sneks live close enough to humans to kidnap men on walks, yet sneks were a secret all this time? Fuck, Miia's dad even left the snek orgy yet we have to believe he never leaked that info to anyone?

>yet we have to believe he never leaked that info to anyone?
Run don't walk to the nearest police station and tell them you were kidnapped and raped by an entire village of seven-meter long snake women with exception racks. See how that goes.

Nah, they've probably all starved to death by now.

But I'd be lying to them

>run don't walk

I don't know why this made me laugh

she'll wait forever because the game is cancelled

At this point it's more a meme than anything else

Rachnera seems to be enjoying being a zombie.
I wonder if she is suppressing a more wild aggressive hunting spider species trait or something.

Nations would know about native, or wide ranging other-species. Given how well governments cooperate with each other, I'd bet that none of them knew about every one that might lope by, jack.

Dare to imagine a world of spider and horse lovers living in harmony

Are we gonna get more of that leech and mosquito slut? I'd adopt them both

I'd rather imagine living in harmony with my spider and horse lovers.

Probably not. Perhaps Crabman will give them an extra panel or two in the tank where they meet some other tasty young guy.

why not maids?

Leave the Lamprey Mermaid to me.

>garters on Rachnera.
Great. Another need to feed.

I like how Miia's nightmare is that she simply couldn't get to darling before he was milked dry.

>there are people that actually like cuckfish, retard bird, or horseshit

>not liking cute girls
out

>never have to worry about safety again
>can have both beautiful romantic rides on the beach ending with hand holding and passionate lovemaking as well as deep, dark fantastical sex-crazed BDSM nights
>while of course there will be some mutual jealousy they're also both the most level headed and accepting of your decisions of the bunch
>enough tit between them to build a damn suspension bridge
>both utterly exotic, will probably lead to you being a sought after ambassador between humans and monsters
>both take initiative to be responsible, can take care of themselves easily and will by extension probably be very capable mothers
>interesting and differing perspectives on the world will lead to engaging conversations when all together as long as you can keep them civil
>perfect blend of one is very sexual but secretly wants to be more romantic while the other is very romantic but secretly wants to be more sexual

Here's the deal, you can make mosquito girl real right this second. All you gotta do is take her throat needle through your dick

>spiderfag shitposting
how typical

People have poor taste. What else is new.

Swing and a miss friendo

t. spiderfag

He needs to be seen wearing a "---well house. Good to the last drop." t-shirt in a panel or two.

Lengthwise or side to side?

I wouldn't mind being a host to one of these tbqh

Hate to be that guy, but who's the artist for that pic? Google and iqdb give me nothing.

Canonically wild and aggressive. If you're lucky that means that you'll get dragged without warning into her lair for mind-blowing sexcapades. If you're unlucky, you'll wake up in a full body cast with Smith scolding you for not knowing about the caffeine thing that she didn't tell you about.

Worst spider species. Absolute garbage taste.

she cant kidnap me if Im on fire

I'm ready
Hopefully the extraspecies exchange laws aren't as strict in the UK

I would mind hosting a male

what if its a succubus (male)?

Side to side

That's like, your opinion

it is also the correct opinion.

That's funny. GIS found it in the top quarter of the page. Search for Kalolo.

It's a fact, user.

nah, that thing looked too masculine

Sure thing

If she doesn't mind a little prick, neither will I.

>Oi is do you have a licence for that dangerous FULLY AUTOMATIC asault spider?

Yes mr cobbler

>bringing dangerous exotic species with no reguard for uk culture and with a high likelihood of killing someone into the country
Seems like its right up the UKs street

Sad but true

sauce pls

Why is the anime adaptation so fucking good?

Cause Crabman worked directly with the studio and made sure they stuck to the source material.

Watch the OVA too it adds back in the gym chapter.

Sasuga Crab

Seriously though this is fucking incredible and probably one of the best adaptations I've seen as far as capturing and enhancing the source material

Unlike many recent anime adaptations, they actually waited till there was enough material for the amount of episode they intended to do. So there is very little anime only content. The gym chapter was clipped but came back as an OAD. The only things I can think of that the anime changed from the manga was removing Suu's hand melting in the rain and making Lala's scythe supernatural, rather than just a farm tool. There were probably other minor details but nothing you would notice on a first watch.

I hope S2 follows the same path

>tfw other series won't follow the same path
>we will continue to have shit like Dimension W that gets an anime 4 chapters in and has to have anime only content for a 1 cour series

The one thing I can't forgive the anime for is they removed Cerea's buttshot in the OVA.

That and Mero's scene at the end of the Draco chapter.

Is that what happened to that show?
I only remember hating it

I'm not exactly sure at what point they did the anime but it was unbelievably early in its life which led to the anime being an absolute mess halfway through

>The one thing I can't forgive the anime for is they removed Cerea's buttshot in the OVA.
My melanin-rich comrade. Cerea fans were robbed.

this
I was kinda mad because of it, it took off an important hint of her character development
probably they'll add it as a memory in the 2nd season tho

This, and MonMus is also like the best selling manga several years running in both Japan and America. Even entry-level weebs know about it, its a huge product. That affords a better budget because they know they're gonna make bank.

I'm takin that ass
You want me to take it too
OH YES SIR

What was it again? Was it where Mero first decides maybe tragedy isn't for her?

I would say that a big reason it sells so well here is also how dedicated the fan base has been since early on. I remember when the seven seas localizations first came out, everyone was on here posting pictures of there's day one, and stories. I wish i had the one where user couldn't buy it because his mom wouldn't let him and all he wanted was to look at cereas breasts, so he stormed out of the barns and noble

it's when she starts to realize about how awful her fetish is and how it makes her hurt

>Lala's mom

The one where he yells at her she can insult him, but she cannot insult Cerea, and ends with "Worst 34th Birthday ever?"

I would just stare at her while she eats her ice pop and shift uncomfortably while trying to hide my boner.

Has got it goin' on.

Thanks!

Same autist as those other pictures isn't it

no doubt about that.

of course
kudos for his devotion tho

Her possibly eldritch nature probably means that she's immune or something.

What's all this hate about "liminals"? Is it a fanmade term that pisses people off or what? I could have sworn that I've seen the word somewhere in the official english version.

>you will never have Lala's mom open your package and ask for a taste.

>I could have sworn that I've seen the word somewhere in the official english version.
If you phrase a question properly, it becomes its own answer.

I literally watched the scene where Cerea and Miia suddenly imagine all the photos of them, Darling and their respective children like twenty times at multiple speeds

This is better than an adaptation, this feels like movie quality at times

My HNNNNNG

Autism. Control yourself.

So people hate it because it's in english version? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>Everything is autism/cringe
Autism. Control yourself.

If you buy the official release, you're a normalfag that doesn't get the latest stuff right away and are wasting money and I support the author just as much as you because the official release take a huge cut so I'm justified not only in not ever actually buying anything but also in ridiculing you for doing so

is the thought process, anyway

CCCCCCC is reviled by old school fans, for their crappy over localized editions.

The english release is trash.

Doesn't mean people that read it are