How do we fix black underachievement?

How do we fix black underachievement?

You can't. They're genetically inferior in regards to mental capacity

Kill Kikes

get rid of them

Send them to Africa so they can be KANGS.

more lead in the water, a lot more.

>Stop giving us foreign AID
>Stop trying to spread Western Values (Homosexuality & Egalitarianism) to Africa
>Promote any form of authentic African Nationalism
>Discourage Communists

Let Africans try to build up themselves without the assistance of the West

>How do we fix black underachievement?

Same way you fix everything else.

Disband the CIA.

erase them

By stop being racist to black people.

By lowering the standards.

>we fix
>we
Be my guest, I'll pass.

by removing all the blacks, there won't be any black underachievers

Give them all posthumous degrees in engineering.

relative to asians and whites? You can't really. What I'd suggest is to help the black ethnostates try and start their own real civilizations instead of just putting money in their face over shitty guilt. Western Blacks will likely die out or move away eventually once the day of the gib runs out.

Why would we do that ?

Serious suggestion:

Make blacks see that the Dems have been exploiting them for the past three decades.

Trump himself said that he would get 90% of the black vote.

If he took some steps, he could actually grab more black votes from the Dems

white mans burden trope...

yet again...

You know history was written down right? you dont have to keep trying the same tried, tested, and failed solutions right?

TLDR cant fix stupid.

That's funny user.
Technician 101.

Stop allowing them to immigrate to your country.

I guarantee your own life is fucked and this is your form of projection.

Fuck off.

>just reason with them and they'll see that they're voting against their own interests

Depressing but mostly true

Genocide.

Crazy taxi was such a pile of shit, I remember playing it with my friend on his dreamcast and all the time pedestrians would dodge fucking car

Simple. Eliminate the glorified image and hustle of the "Underachieving Black" community. Essentially all the image is is a hustle by previous "gangsta rappers" to sell albums, clothing, and image to get the black community to buy their shit. If marketing and mass media put more effort to glorify a different image, then the demographic majority would change, pure and simple.

euthanasia

Fix their schools. Inner city schools are fucking dreg heaps. You'd also have to fix the kids in order to make them want to learn, go to college and generate income at a steady rate to stimulate economic growth.

So make them white. EZ GG no re