What did you do with your Make America Great Again hat?

What did you do with your Make America Great Again hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-3IdNPr1Sg
trumpoutlet.com/products/make-america-great-again-hat-1?variant=17387474246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wear it everyday like the proud patriot I am. Where's yours?

In my closet. I'm not about to wear that in LA. Not until Mueller shows his cards.

>tips MAGA fedora

i never got one, i don't wear hats, but it was a brilliant branding strategy, really classic stuff!

didn't buy one because im a secret Trump voter/supporter plus its not my style

Got it signed by Trump and have it on display in a glass display case. Duh.

Put it on a Jew.

>Wearing a badge of your own stupidity.
Thanks magapedes.

You lucky mother fucker

i unironically keep it on a marble pedestal with my kek statue and Sup Forums related memorabilia.
went to trump towers to buy one of each color when i visited new york a few months ago, but was turned away because i am australian and it is considered a foreign donation.

I bought 2 (real ones) early. One I wear regularly, the other is carefully vacuum-sealed, and stored with my other collectibles in a humidity/temperature regulated room.

I plan to sell that shit in a few decades.

let me guess you live in a fucked up hick town where everyone is functionally retarded and is on welfare.

My democratic detractors at work call it my MAGAdora.

I bought a bunch of these to send to polacks overseas. When I finally got the hats the anons wouldn't respond to my emails so I ended up stuck with a bunch of hats.

>tfw bought a fake and am ashamed

pics + timestamp?

Early in the primaries, when it seemed like a big joke, I ordered pic related (from China) thinking I'd wear it as ironic hipster kitsch. But by the time it arrived shit had got real, and I was leaving for a year-long trip through Latin America so it didn't seem like a good idea to wear it around ;)

It's in a closet collecting dust; I'll pull it out in 20 years when it's funny again.

what fags. I'm waiting for next year to get the halloween one

They're still in a box.

I feel really bad because I wanted to get like 10 of each kind and then ship them overseas for Christmas because they couldn't get them """legaly""" but I never did.

Shrine to the emperor???? Me too!!

I own an ultra rare gold and white one. They go for $1000 on eBay

i paid $100 for mine including shipping, came with the original gift bag and wrapping from trump tower.

I threw mine in the trash after Drumpf betrayed us for the 100th time

its a hate crime to wear it NOW in ur country aint it?

Introducing your real doll to your social worker as your wife is less cringy than that pathetic shit.

it was a different time

Put it on my Grandpa's hunting trophy he gave me

Ni56er I'm a golf champion you motherfucker.

I guarantee I know what you look like.

I dunno what to do with the Trump crap I have. Some richfag cousin of mine bought me a bunch of Trump merchandise because I liked him before he filled his cabinet... and now I have a whole box of Trump shit, including a lifesize cardboard version of him (in the closet) that I have nothing to do with.

Should I just save it because it might be worth more in like 10 years? I even have Trump Ice (his water) and Trump Wine. I'm telling you, my fucking cousin was like high or something.

are you even white? NI56ER?

i dont get why redditors are obsessed with fat when they advocate fat acceptance.

pic related faggot
>btw my captcha was literally mexico rathaus

Yeah just save it.

It might turn out really funny later on down the road.

i got a green one before it was cool, and by the time it arrived people were hyping them and they were on ebay for like 1000 so i just kept mine in the box and bag

ya - my gf bought 2 off the internet - the selling point was something like "official" and "shipped proudly from the state of ohio" or something like that. made in china.

Be like this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=m-3IdNPr1Sg

I fill it with mayonnaise and fuck it every night before bed

the cringe is so high.

digits confirm mueller is /ourguy/

>not even an official hat

One job you stupid faggot.

mueller is secretly playing 9-D interdimensional mah-jong confirmed

I got mine in DC, its a fake one from a souvenir truck but has the correct font unlike most fakes.

This was when i was first redpuilled to what FAKE NEWS really is. Before i left my hotel they had CNN on live in the lobby in the morning. Was march after the election. Live on CNN - showing "massive protests" at the white house protesting drumph for his latest outrage. When me and my gf got to the area about 30mins later, the streets were totally quiet. I bought my maga hat and as we walked around came upon a small, roughly 20' by 8' roped off area full of rabid, clearly paid and organized protestors. They were positioned in such a way that a reporter could set up in fornt of them and appear like a massive crowd with the white house in the background. The very shot they were showing on CNN live not a half hour earlier. There were only like 20 of them and my gf took a pic of me with maga hat standing about 8' in front of them. no one said a word to me or her. it was my gfs first red pill. They looked like a pack of street kids and drug addicts with professionally made signs. In retro spect, i wish i took photos of the pathetic staged protesters.

I don't wear hats, so I just have it on my dresser. I have the red one like OP's pic

In my Car so that everyone can see it who's driving behind me

>Golf Champion
Butthurt runner up detected

The hat sales were oficially "political donations" so leafs were forbidden and i didnt care to pay $100 on ebay

Basically i prevented foreign election tampering so im a good guy

I wear it. What else am I supposed to do with it?

real men prefer asuka, checked

kek

you are so gross, probably live in a trailer.

Acutally i live in a 4 bedroom house i own near toronto that's value has shot up to over a half million in the past few years. I'm doing fine.

is it still for sale on his website?

It me inspired to make quality shitpost.

trumpoutlet.com/products/make-america-great-again-hat-1?variant=17387474246

ironon or silkscreened lettering - fuck. i'll get a green one come march from his official site

blatant lie

It usually sits on top of my ar-15, which I built myself, bag. I wish I could wear as my head is too damn big for it. I have never been a hat person for this reason. I clean it regularly and am truly grateful that the bitch Hillary lost.

what is your best MAGA hat wearing stories Sup Forums?, i wear it daily and no one has the balls to say anything.
the worst so far is a car beeping and speeding by when i was sitting in my car outside coles, when i look the number plate is 'MEHMET'.

>MEHMET

kys

Shoop it on things

i dunno its pretty nice in here.

Everything after the movies is blasphemy

>popcorn ceiling
>no crown molding
>MDF composite furniture
>picture hung well above where it should

Wow!

Put it at the center of my other dozen or so MAGA hats. I'd love to put the St. Patrick's Day one center given its rarity, but I honor the classic red and respect my president for preferring it. Hopefully he wears the Christmas MAGA Hat that came out this year. God willing one day defacing a MAGA Hat will be held to the same level as the US Flag.

Sup Forums belongs to Rei. See pic related.

Your ginger bitch doesn't even have her own banner.

Get that fucking Islamic nigger out of view. The fuck is wrong with you user?

Still haven't got one because even a year after the election you can't buy one off his website as a europleb

Who Joe Louis? He's Americas greatest heavyweight ever.

see: leaf

i put it in a bag in a safe place, im not going to just wear my $500 hat anywhere

Its actually solid oak and the "picture" is actually a clay relief sculpture.

Canada begs to differ

Fucking based bro

Assblasted ameritards have never tasted a joe louie as its pronounced.

You should brush up on the toronto area real estate market. My popcorn ceiling is probably worth more than your whole home. And the best part is i bought years ago before the boom.

cool!

She is too perfect for a banner

Hows the trailer life, cletus?

er uh sorry, the fraction of jew blood in me made me sell my ultra-rare pepe green MAGA hat at nearly ten times what i paid for it.... gotta make those shekels, you understand right goyim?

Houston here. I wear it everywhere but i have the black and white one. I've only gotten compliments on it. Anyone thinking you'll get atracked because you're wearing a hat is hilarious. Are you guys really that fragile? Hahahahahaha

I grabbed it by the pussy

Bought a fake one a long time ago, has big font on the front. Is too big for my head, and I never wear it because I'm a bong in bongland. It's more of a souvenir of times past.

Here's mine

this

follow your leader

I never bought one.

Only a dumb, easily exploitable gentile would buy a cheap

I was being sincere ;__;

OH
ok then
carry on

>Unironically being proud that your waifu is not a virgin.
Also Asuka being an insecure idiot who can't deal with her emotions and is desperate to be loved was the best part of the entire show.

I sell them online. Feels good man

I put it on my head.

I keep it in my van and put it on when ever I'm pulling up next to someone with a Bernie/Hillary sticker on their car still.

Please enjoy this pic of the emperor i snapped at a sporting event during the campaign

>admits his waifu is an insecure idiot
the absolute STATE of Asukafags

I bought one and put it on display near my other historical stuff. Wanted to purchase the green one but you faggots kept bidding it to 25,000 McDonalds coupons on Ebay.