Bohemian Rape: The Manga

The more I read this, the more I realize that Catholics arent actually humans, let alone christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygaSMeTh-f0
youtu.be/xNzd6s1QcnY?t=16m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go away mudslim

>forced to sing
>do things not even a whore would do
>family and fiance watched

Hot

>mangahere

I will never understand these people, they knew people hated them and wanted them all dead but they keep comming in.

New chapter, btw.

So, knights were basically the medieval equivalent to the Japanese (and French/German) truck?

>catholics defend their crimes against humanity by deflecting towards islam

hmmm... dont know if stupid or just pretending.

Religion is a memetic disease that drives men to terrible deeds for their delusions.

The big witch hunts in Europe were often done by non-catholic christians and evangelicals are as stupid as muslims. Don't even try to prove that any of them is less shitty than the other. The only cool christians are those who don't take their religion that seriously, which is, luckily, the big majority nowadays.

Fuck yes.

Humans are a memetic disease that drive themselves to terrible deeds for their delusions.

Does this update ever? What's it's deal?

Fuck you space-nigger.

good thing, heretics must be burged

Knight killing with guns is so fun.

And smashing their faces with flails as well.

No way flintlocks are that good

>Used good loli compelled into service
This manga is catering to my fetish.

They are pretty OK:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygaSMeTh-f0

Why is Sigismund so lolrandumb.

> a manga depiction of anything is accurate to real life

wew.

gurofag here, anymore rape/ero-gore/nudity in the new chapter?

No, only a chapter about catholic brutes getting mowed down by used-goods loli and nice old man.

>beliving what you read in a manga

Rape volume next?

it has, like, 1 rape scene
lasts 1 page

This has nothing to do with islam

>using suicide bombers

Takbir!

OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY NOBLEMAN

PEASANT COMING THROUGH

>non Catholics
>Human
Pick one.

Hot.

It nice to see a happy marriage in the high nobility for once.

Yes it was horrible until they reform and i just wish the Muslim will do the same

Good season for crops.

>the only cool christians are the ones who ignore their own doctrine

so basically not christians

>tfw the Hussites won

This fag really lucked out.

He could have ended worse than Jan Hus. What happened?

she fucks a knight on the side

So, is this Deliverance: The Manga?

>that shit tier helmet

Historically, firearms were pretty mediocre against well made Maximilian armour. By the time guns that could reliably penetrate from range were fielded, full plate was already more of a fashion statement.

I said a happy marriage not a good one.

You forgot that Muslim are still beheading people for being a faggot or not being a muslim

What year does this take place?

Hussite Wars, 1st crusade (1420)

The Hussite War wasn't a peasant uprising. The vast majority of the Hussite fighting men were still from the noble classes.

Does the author know that the hand bombard was not traditionally used in such a way, nor was it very effective against armor?

The Hussites turned on each other at the end, and destroyed themselves, while the Catholic Church still remains standing. Most prod organizations barely survive the generations that birth them, and the Hussite movement was no different.

he specifically states that in the opening chapter.

these hand-guns are basically the wunderwaffen of the rebel leader, whose brilliant idea it is to have women and children use them to bolster the number of his troops with effective fire support.

they're not flinklocks. they're just hand canons that you light with a match. flinklock implies it's got a trigger and all that.

Laura is a qt.

would rape.

god that's some perfect body she's got. i wish there's a model kit for that corpse. like that quad amputated girl in a fridge from mpd psycho.

Rape is overrated.

Mass orgy when?

>Caravan wagons make a fort.

Neat.

Really? Scenes like that paint them as very human in my opinion, made in the likeness of the Lord.

Zizka is based as fuck.

is there a manga where boyos get raped besides Berserk?

All of this shit depresses me because we miss out on the Ottoman empire absolutely wrecking the catholics later. I love it when smug europeans get their shit kicked in but most stories only focus on shit way before the fall of Constantinople.

made me wanna play total war warhammer again. Love using empire hangunner to kill anything in the game.

fugging dlc

>the Ottoman empire absolutely wrecking the catholics later.
They did such a great job, their army was destroyed and they lost all their European possessions!

Isn't this a Sup Forums thread?

How are the translations for this? Doesn't the guy translate from french chapters?

Yeah, basically all french, which is why shit is so slow.

But at least consistent. Each month a chapter.

>Ottoman empire absolutely wrecking the catholics later
>"we Ottomans are the strongest"
>"we'll conquer Europe"
>"God is on our side"

>be the Ottoman Empire
>be at the top of your power
>launch an gigattack against catholic Europe
>get BTFO at Lepanto by catholics
>get perma BTFO at Vienna by catholics
>get reck so hard in your military campaign that you can't never recover and get named "the sickman of Europe"
>becomes irrelevant and ignored meanwhile Europe conquers the world
>get BTFO so hard by Russia later that other Europeans powers must babysit you

Plural user, plural. She fucks knights on the side.

Sarka is a miracle of the universe.

>like that quad amputated girl in a fridge from mpd psycho.

pics or it didnt happen.

>Sarka is a miracle of the universe.

But her uterus is death.

The Ottomans got reincarnated as the jihadis, rejoice it their arab springtime!

>implying peasants wouldn't just take noblemens' stuff, capture them, and then ransom them back to their families
It's like the author knows nothing of the high middle ages

Japanese are shit at animating battles.

youtu.be/xNzd6s1QcnY?t=16m48s

No.

She has a doujin/h-manga uterus, which is flexible and can be poked, knocked, crushed and even penetrated without problems, while the other girls had realistic uteri.

That's the whole point in Zizka's search for the "perfect army".

An army that isnt fighting for money, but for faith alone.

>implying peasants wouldn't just take noblemens' stuff, capture them, and then ransom them back to their families
They might not depending. Generally you took their stuff but keeping them alive wa simply good manners. Peasants are not known for their good manners.

What the fuck is this manga about?

Not AU version of Berserk.

holy fucking shit is this a manga about the hussite wars?

is this real life?

Japan's taste is off the hook today.

>muh lepanto
>muh vienna

its not like they were wrecking catholic asses left and right hundred years before

not at all

>muh lepanto
>muh vienna

its not like they were wrecking catholic asses left and right hundred years before, how did you think they reached balls deep into vienna in the first place?

This, as a well educated Catholic remember: is not sin if you cum inside.

Wait until Vol 4 to see some great starvation gore.

Wait, whose side is the guy on?

>he doesn't know about the shoujo manga taking place in the Sultan's harem
>has Christian countries' leaders going batshit scared when the bishonen Sultan declared an invasion deeper into Europe

Kinda feel bad for them desu since they're portrayed like the prince and princesses in Japanese medieval fantasy Europe.

>gore
>lolis

It checks out.

>dumped the entire new chapter yesterday
>barely any response

I-it's not like I'm jealous or something.

Japan is making more historical accurate media than US + Europe.

We have fallen.

This is what Youjo Senki should've been.

Reminder not to get attached to any lolis other than the MC.

>that manga

As a Muslim, reading that manga actually made me root for the Christians.

It's that fucking shoujo rape effect again.

why are you reading manga, you damn shitskin?

You need to go back.

Because I can

Go back where?

Flintlocks were pretty shit.

At best you could create a nice smokescreen of which to run away.

It had nothing to do with manners and everything to do with self-interest. You want to milk your ennemies as much as possible, that's why you ransom them. And peasants would do it as well since it could greatly improve their living conditions. All that food, livestock and weapons aren't gonna buy themselves. You have a war to survive, and you need money for your future spouse.

Peasants straight up killing nobles happened as well, but it was mainly done by non - combattants discovering survivors or during insurrections. And of course idiots were a thing.

The code which demands you ransom nobles instead of kill them is based in manners, more or less. I haven't read this manga yet but it's not impossible they're taking revenge on the nobles or something or just a huge peasant/burgher revolt. Is this just a straight up war?

What manga is this

The knights are basically just killing and raping as they please, even before the uprising having fun with the heretics.

I mean in that case I'd probably ransom them after castrating their dumb asses

You did not start with rape, gore and loli.

Learn to bait. Neo Sup Forums requires that.