>beta
>not manly
>married a cumbucket who made fun of him
>pseudointellectual
>anti-white
>coward
>in (((their))) pocket
>probably one of (((them)))

Can somebody explain to me why people listen to him? There are better rolemodels for nearly everything

*cuck voice* the individuaaal

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can somebody explain to me why people listen to him?

Could you MAYBE ease up on the JP posting?

>antiwhite
that made me ditch the cunt faster than a lizard running on hot sand.
It confirms my original hypothesis that all leafs are fucking weak cuck assed faggots and should be killed.

1st All anti peterson posters are collectivist fags
2nd eceleb threads are cancer

You seem to be fixated on him. Care to tell us why?

I love the butthurt over him. He just blew up your world with one small suggestion. That maybe you are compensating for your lack of purpose and success with obsessing about race

Thing is he would probably agree with your views over immigration but your too butthurt to understand what he meant

Fpbp

Oh look another character assassination attempt by the natsoc fags

>maybe you are compensating for your lack of purpose and success with obsessing about race

except that statistics about race are real, my dude

How am I supposed to take this post knowing that you’re at least 44% likely not to be white, anyway?

Those are all untrue

Except who the fuck even is the second guy?

If peterson pisses them off this much, it just means he is making in roads.

Is this a JP shill trying to make people who hate him sound like they don't have a better argument?

for real fuck canada

Based Peterson! Based free speech champion!
> brushes Faith Goldy issue under rug
Based Peterson! Individualism is the way to go! Unless you're Jewish then their collectivism is awesome and you're just jealous. What, no, don't do like them even though that's how they succeeded!
>Obvious wish for white people to fail brushed under rug too

It is truly sad that you don't know the answer to this. Peterson and MacDonald should have a debate. Peterson is probably too scared to tho, but I can't blame him. MacDonald lost tenure over naming the jew. But it does show that Peterson isn't as brave as his supporters claim he is. MacDonald has written several famous books user . Simple google would suffice.

>Maybe if I call them stupid failures at life I won't have to address their fact and logic based arguments
I didn't care about race until the issue was forced down my throat and I began to realize that the powers that be are actively hostile to whites. I used to be a classical liberal/individualist just like Peterson. I was literally raised in the most (((diverse))) part of Toronto and didn't even know Canada was a white majority country until I was 12.

hello to you too, newfriend. how do you like r/the_donald/pol? it's totally BASED isn't it, bucko? ;^)

I like him and Richard spencer

How is anyone supposed to take your post knowing that you're 100& not white, anyway?

HELL YEAH, boy. Pull a FLY AWAY ON A BIH!!!

also if you're truly curious, you should spend some time here: theoccidentalobserver.net/