Why is it illegal for Americans and Australians to drink out in public?

Why is it illegal for Americans and Australians to drink out in public?

Jews.

> Land of the free
> Can't drink in public
I can understand the same about smoking, but for drinking it's just retarded.

unironically this

Only degenerate Eurotrash think getting shitfaced in the middle of the street is something to admire. Good luck with your future if this is the sort of bullshit you waste your time thinking about.

Actually illegal here in Sweden too. People do it all the time anyways and no one gives a shit. That is, if you're not a dumb ass being drunk in a museum in the daytime or something.

Drinking is degenerate.

You can in Vegas. They even sell giant drinks that come with neckstraps to carry them around.

Illegal in Russia aswell

But its not illegal to drink in public, some places have local laws against being drunk in public or causing a disturbance, which are fine. We don't need raging drunks in public.

why do you say gettng shitfaced?
You can just drink with some friends and have a good time without getting shitfaced, get a good buzz going. bother no one.

And its not "something to admire", we dont even think about it. it's the fact that, if you're ever in the situation, you can just do whatever you want.

Walking around, drinking sheit cheap beer all day, harassing random people is a different story.

>drinking anything more than 1 beer at a party or social setting.
>getting drunk ever.
degenerate. Pic related, it's the only situation in which drinking wine publicly should be allowed. All other situations are in your own home or at a restaurant with loved ones.

New Orleans too. Can’t swing a dead nigger without hitting some sort of booze dispenser.

Ever here of a picnic?

personal anecdote from when I was in college in the city of Ghent: its a nice sunny day out, you're in the city with the wife, decide to call up some friends, go to a supermarket, get some cold beers, put them in a cooler bag, go up to the park and sit around having fun and enjoying the good weather with a beer and fool around in the park.

It's illegal in Finland too, but the police only cares if you destroy property, hit someone or cause other disturbance.

its legal in some states but illegal in most

You talking about those frozen drinks with a shit load of liquor in them? Fun times. Fun times.

Oh yes. Fun times.

Alot of us drink in public anyway

more reasons to put niggers in jail

It varies from state to state and even then from county to county and city to city.
>dry county
>wet county
New Orleans, for example, is open container. You can walk around freely with whatever as long as you aren't falling on your ass drunk. Then you are a danger to yourself and others.

Cops won't arrest a drunk person on their way home. Cops will arrest a drunk and belligerent person causing a disturbance in a crowded area,

Fun is illegal in the West.

BTW the trick is just to pour your drink into a not-obviously-alcohol container.

this desu.
i didn't even know it was illegal here until recently.
i regularly drink in public and while driving but never get too drunk.
with the higher BAC limit i was drinking / smoking weed and driving like a madman when i visited america recently, i only remembered there is something called 'open container laws' when i returned to australia.

I was drunk walking around a car meet that happens annually here we do burnouts n have fun. The cops shut it down this year , I was yelling at them telling them to fuck off... They looked at each other like they dont want to have to arrest me lol I guess I realized I was walking the line

Are you guys actually thick. Like so many laws, it's to keep niggers under control with selective enforcement. One more thing that you can tag them with when they step out of line.

Have you ever drank with Americans and Australians? If it takes a law to keep them separated, so be it.

Oh fuck off.

It is illegal? Distasteful yes, but illegal? That seems silly.

i thought it was only illegal here if the bottle was showing. so if you keep it in the paper bag you get at the bottle-o then it's fine. unless something changed that is

Kys

I drink at the beach and don't really worry. I don't know, it's nice to be able to drink in public in Europe, but I think if we allowed it in America, it'd be a disaster. The niggers would be sipping lean & 40s at every gas station while the homeless will just manage to become even rowdier.