What is Sup Forums's honest opinion on Tucker Carlson?

What is Sup Forums's honest opinion on Tucker Carlson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGXJs-YH-wA?t=299
youtu.be/1rzA2_6jjdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how he destroys sjws. He is a great opener for Hannity.

He's not bad for mainstream conservative shit. Probanly Fox's only redeeming factor. And while I get him running circles around wacky leftist psychos is part of the appeal, it's rather annoying due to the people he tends to bring on. It's just retarded shouting matches at times. His faces are really entertaining though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wNZfmd0Z2M

can't cuck the tuck
imagine his kind of talk on national tv 5 years ago

everything this user said

I think he acts like a bully sometimes, that's what makes him unlikeable to some people. He mocks his adversaries in their faces and everytime theu finish debating and thows some people off. I personally love him, I think if you really get the subtle punches he throws like him vs Bill Nye you will find him brilliant. He knows how to defend himseof very well, but comes off as a dick. (which is ok in my book since he debates crazy people all the time)

He's one of few people in MSM who are watchable.

i remember watching him debate some SJW college professor, and Tucker got BTFO then just started doing his stupid laugh thing to hide it. watching the clip was hard because i could think of such easy rebuttals but Tucker could not and it showed.

anyway, despite imperfections, he's someone i can watch for entertainment here and there.

Very charming. Makes great faces. Shows old boomers watching fox news at night how retarded sjws are. Okay with me.

Hes kinda cute? id smash.

He is married with children.

H-he is mine desu.

Tucker is as based as a poofta civic-cuck-nationalist can get

Tucker is one of ours. He's about as far right as you could possibly be without getting KikeBlocked and losing the platform. He wrecks SJW's and will debate anyone. Seems to hate Neo Con's. 1MX better than Hannity who shills so hard for Israel it makes me want to vomit

Funny dude. Sharp wit and quick on his feet. Libertarian though so he's a race cuck.

He's been on national TV since the 90's toothpaste

he's probably the closest we'll get to a white nationalist on (((tv)))

Tucker is redpilled, he just can't show his true power level. I think I remember him once briefly saying Israel did 9/11 or some shit.

Is that why he and Ben Shapiro don't talk to each other? I would love to see them interact but Ben is kinda hostile itowards him in some episods in his show.

I love him.

youtu.be/xGXJs-YH-wA?t=299

BASED

Tucker can’t handle real debates so he hires college kids that get nervous into his show

He then yells at them and pretends to be retarded when they try and speak to him

He is basically half of Sup Forums incarnate except he does this for money and you retards literally pay to come here and actually are that retarded

Used to not like him thanks to jon stewart, then i realized tucker is a fucking badass, hes got some interviews with alex jones that are cool tew

did you get your 2 cents yet? how many posts until you can buy a dragon dildo?

Classic sociopath, however watching him eviscerate the low hanging fruit presented to him, is a guilt pleasure I must confess

save that pic for 2020!

He debates a lot of professors, one was just posted above

This whole election reminded me of the parable of the tortoise and the hare, then, like the story, the hare bitches when he lost.

He's a jew or controlled by jews.
Maybe he even steals children for jews

(((jew)))

I like him. IMO, he's about as based as you'll get for a mainstream news channel. I don't see any other mainstream conservatives talking about things like population replacement or gypsies shitting in the streets of Pennsylvania. He also seems to have a knack for exposing (((them))), albeit subtly. Notice almost every time he has some asshole on arguing that "immigrants are a net plus for the US" or "I don't think Trump voters are racist on purpose, they just don't understand exactly what they voted for", it's a jew pretending to be white. Normies will continue to pick up on this.

One shareblue shekel has been added to your account

He is a shithead and bad person.

Nothing entertaining either. Just boring partisan shilling.

Link of pic related?

youtu.be/1rzA2_6jjdk

Consistently has this retarded pouty-angry face that really connects with the angry boomers that watch fox (basically most of Sup Forums now),that said he makes some good points

Thanks desu.

Holy fuck, Tucker has gained a lot of weight, he was thin in that interview.