Are short haired girl degenerate?

Are short haired girl degenerate?

Disgusting haircut.
Anything shorter than this is degenerate.

Only depends on why they did it. I've seen girl buzz their heads and claim they're trans.
But if they're just playing with hairstyles to keep things fresh then it's ok.

Unless you're fucking Audrey.

its the posing naked thats degenerate

No, this is ART

Only if it's an holocaust tier haircut

Yes.

Period. End of story. /thread

Don't know about degenerate, but it's really fucking unattractive.

hmmm sweetie

Does a bald muslim woman need to wear a headscarf?

youre not the one that has to maintain and live with it. have you ever had long hair piotr? its a massive pain.

yes. long hair is feminine. anything else is bullshit.

Long hair works sort of like antennas, heightening our intuition. By cutting it short you lower and dull it.

If it fits it's cute as hell my guy

Yes!!!!

short hair on a woman is paying homage to the female nazi collaborators /ourgirls/

men who ponder about what types of women they "should" and "should not" like are degenerate.

>"user, I love you"
>Uh, hold on my aryan goddess. Your tits are too small, your hair is too short, you're 4" shorter than me instead of 3.5" shorter than me,
>so, sorry babe, it won't work out, you have shitty genetics. I need thicc mommy milkers and traditional feminin...feminininin...woman-ness, because I'm high test and alpha, not a closet gay pedo. Real men don't like little girls like you. They like real women.
>also your jawline isn't strong enough. i want my sons to be chads, okay.
>and, hold on, do I see green in your eyes? disgusting.
>LATER, DEGENERATE JEWESS!
>"user i literally immigrant from Norway"
>JEW LIEEEEEEES
>Why are there no good white women left?

>a modern woman who never married, never had children and tried to write "le serious political books"
>a jew from Russia
you have only proven his point.

>>"user, I love you"
>>Uh, hold on my aryan goddess. Your tits are too small, your hair is too short, you're 4" shorter than me instead of 3.5" shorter than me,
>>so, sorry babe, it won't work out, you have shitty genetics. I need thicc mommy milkers and traditional feminin...feminininin...woman-ness, because I'm high test and alpha, not a closet gay pedo. Real men don't like little girls like you. They like real women.
>>also your jawline isn't strong enough. i want my sons to be chads, okay.
>>and, hold on, do I see green in your eyes? disgusting.
Based!

Of course it fucking is. All woman should have proper long hair, at-least tailbone length.

These ain't fucking long hair. Is it chest lenght? No? Is it at least shoulder lenght? No?
It's fucking short-ish woman haircut.

I don't want to fuck, as mentioned, holocaust survivor.

Really long, plain straight hairs are also repulsive. Even if clean and in good shape.
Put some fucking effort into that, lazy cunt.

No. Don't be retarded

I would jiz on her scalp

Holden there didgeridoo, is this coming from the country that thought it would be a good idea to breed the abbos into existence?

>Where are all these fookin bogans coming from
>[burnout noises in the background]
>It's loik they just appeared overnight m8

s(he) is hideous

>Defected to the enemy side, betraying their homeland because they believed it would bring them security.
>A female parasite without loyalty or honor, no care for what the nazi's stood for

getting the right answer for the wrong reasons is still wrong fritz

alright so you have no experience and are an entitled manchild.

k

yes, long hair can be incorporated in modern fashion quite easily as well so theres no reason

Unless it's dyed a bright colour then no.
You should be more concerned with dreadlocks on white women.

Usually.

Unless they have cancer, then yes.

Yes and it's disgusting.

Disgusting ducklipped tracer'looking freak

Beautiful hair. Looks a bit thin though.

Guaranteed to have slept with at least 3 other guys. She probably does drugs.

Gross halfbreed. Niggerlips.

Kind of cute actually, but not for breeding.

Might as well be bald.

She'd look good in a dungeon. I'd invite her to be a prop at my next D&D game.

that would mean every single person's grandma is a degenerate

I dont know about cities but here in my village all the old ladies have short hair, often dyed funny colors

young kids have nobody to look up to everyone is retarded

I guess in your countries they only do it to show they don't have lice

>Are short haired girl degenerate?
Yes
I unironically cannot find a short-haired girl to be beautiful no matter her other features

>Are short haired girl degenerate?
yes.

t.country with the most manly girls on the planet ITT

>audrey hepburn
>kind of cute
>not for breeding

Grandmothers aren't fucking. By having short hair a women is signaling that they're removing themself from the gene pool. Every short haired woman is on birth control.

I used to fuck a short hair girl. I honestly wasn’t a fan. I associate long hair with women and short hair with dudes. She had a super wet and tight pussy and gave great head though

She looks better here with long hair.

>>Why are there no good white women left?
Because white women r trash

cancer is degenerate.

Does she have empathy for out-group? Does she indulge in self harming practices? If no on both cases - she’s not degenerate
t.

Literally

i find it not cute or sexy, but utilitarian. The woman gave up on becoming sexy, either because its not needed anymore (betrothed) or realized just how much a pain in the dick having and taking care of long hair can be and just wants a simple stress free life.

almost forgot one important thing

TOMBOYS

Only if they've been raised by the jew.

literally doesn't even matter. although short haircuts are usually associated with dykes

No, it's patrician's choice.

>cancer is degenerate
Lung cancer => excessive Smoking. Check
Liver cancer => excessive Drinking. Check
Ovarian cancer => excessive whoring. Check
Anal cancer => excessive anal whoring. Check

Why are we funding cancer research?