Losing faith in humanity

im 23 and most pretty girls my age are used sluts/crazy retards. The nice ones i would be interested in aren't smart enough or good looking enough. Im a respectable person and im hardworking and known for it. Yet i see people to my left and right playing wildly on the identity playground and they seem to get ahead quicker by talking about how they are oppressed or marginalized. In school, people come out as gay and get treated like cancer patients although the only specification is that they fantasize about anal sex with other mindless bug faggots. Girls write poems about their bleeding vaginas to deafening applause. My experiences in life have shown that black people take advantage of white people often and with the mentality of begrudging animals betraying their masters. To be honest i think we fucked up by bringing them here but none actually have been enslaved and I never owned slaves myself. All i know is that blacks have stolen actual money and tried to fuck me over more than white people easily. Women are treated like princesses in america and are seen as incompetent mainly in areas where they actually perform worse than males. My job has 5 males and probably 15 females and the males do the majority of the physical and mental labor. What do I do? Is there anything you recommend to alleviate this weariness. I sometimes wonder if this is the end of an era or if I'm just spending too much time on here

Welcome to my world.
t.White South African male

>2017
>hope in humanity

get comfy faggot

Women are an emotionally and mentally unstable mess,get over it,quit thinking they are equal to you in any way

There are always good wife material virgins. you're just not looking young enough.

Run ur own business ASAP, invest while ur still young, hold ur values, and look for a wife from Eastern Europe....best advice I got as a failed 30 something..

>wife from Eastern Europe

top kekes (don't do it OP)

Well...not Slovenia

Fuck off. My wife may look like an ogre but my sons are alpha a fuck. They are huge, 6ft+ big jaws. I've secured my genetic future and all it took was an extremely ugly Eastern European bigfoot wife.

beggars cant be choosers

im looking at buying land near my hometown in TN and have money saved. is your wife hot or just useful

im not begging for shit im observing the world i live in

>The nice ones i would be interested in aren't smart enough or good looking enough.
wew
>Im a respectable person and im hardworking and known for it.
if "hardworking" and "respectable" are your go-to self-descriptive buzzwords, i've got bad news about your personality, but i'll let the silence of most women you talk at deliver it.

good on you bud I'm envious

what are your go to self descriptive buzzwords

>hot, funny, big dicked cool guy
now thats a bio. i'm taking the piss, but "hardworking" and "respectable" are bare minimum qualities. Being respectable doesn't make you fun at dinner and being hardworking doesn't liven up a room. The two self-descriptors you gave don't really give anyone a + in their social stats.

I've noticed that when I ignore women, they get frustrated and approach you more often.
all women are (attention)whores. It's in their nature.

Literally kys im 23 too and could give two fucks about any girl

Get rid of your stupid memeflag faggot so i know what country you're from.

your a retarded faggot for valuing being fun at a dinner party over work ethic

She can't be that ugly, or nature will interfere, in the form of gag-reflexes, and inability to climax. And aren't those East European mail-order brides notoriously materialistic whores, who inevitably divorce you and take your wealth with them? It seems like a risky and nauseating endeavor to me.

what are your hobbies

You're correct. In modern Muricah, land of the free, being a shifty lying conman is the surest path to success, and degeneracy brings no punishment. Forget God, honor, duty, nation, family, race, tradition. Muh Freedom!

Its true of humanity in general get over it. Charisma is an attribute separate from intelligence and strength in video games for a reason, and nepotism is part of life.

>valuing being fun at a dinner party over work ethic
>"hardworking" and "respectable" are bare minimum qualities.

"Bare minimum qualities" means that they are something that's expected. A lazy loser isn't any way to live, you're supposed to work hard and be respectable. Bare minimum. Brush your teeth, wipe your ass, work hard, be respectable.

If all you see yourself as is hard working and respectable you're not a Ferrari, you're a 1997 Ford Taurus with none of the options.

>fun at dinner & liven up a room

pathetic human sized dildo

gaming and cereal

youre being pretty gay about one part of the post i made. youre being kind of like a ford fiesta

keep it up big dawg

And soy

Don't look up for wife in the wrong place/time.
You are 23 get you life in order for 5-10 years.
Then find some suitable 20+- girl.

>not being autistic in social situations is bad

missed this memo

I honestly do agree with a lot of the rest of your post. But the reality is that we can't really change the comings and goings of cultural tides, we can only figure out how to navigate them. So the answer to your whinging is unfortunately very kurt:

get gud.

This is just the start user! You will develop ptsd and then be diagnosed retarded.

You are obviously gay. Nothing wrong with that you know. No point in denying the truth.

You could also try an Asian one, since you will always be the dominant partner

Good advice. Go to Bangkok and find a nice girl and then you redpill her with your high energy dick.

She's 7/10 but mainly cause of face, cute enough face...9/10 hot petite Alute body...tightest one could hope for....also very useful and almost overly friendly

Is this a world without religion?

i read 2 sentences and already
>im such a good person
>everyone is a slut a dumbass or ugly
>why dont women like me
it remains a mistery look inwards fag

>im 23 and most pretty girls my age
Stopped reading there. This is your problem. Men are not supposed to date women their age. Stop gobbling the lies of jewish feminism and find yourself a younger girl genuinely attracted to the security and maturity you can provide.

Of course, if you're an anime-watching video game playing college educated soy boy, you're fucked either way. Might as well start transitioning.

It is risky, but marriage always is. To minimize this, chat with her a lot. Meet her in person before hand, make her sign a prenup. And, well, like each other. If there is absolutely nothing there, nothing you want to do together, then don't marry her. We enjoy hiking together, watching movies, and shooting actually.

>im 23 and most pretty girls my age
fuck younger girls

ez

The crazy ones are better than self congratulating university bitches

Try not being a beta lmao

holy fuck this is so pathetic, I know pol is fucking retarded but this has to be a new era of just shit. If this is how you truly feel, I'd suggest suicide.

>My experiences in life have shown that black people take advantage of white people often and with the mentality of begrudging animals betraying their masters. To be honest i think we fucked up by bringing them here but none actually have been enslaved and I never owned slaves myself. All i know is that blacks have stolen actual money and tried to fuck me over more than white people easily.

That's my experience too!

Guys, what should I do. My gf is loyal, smart in some areas and pretty cute (7,5/10). However, she is sometimes autistic in social settings and can't control herself. Also, her logical thinking is really not on point. I think I could score an 8 or 9. Would that be worth it?

Lead by example! Please!

please user I cant cringe anymore please stop.

Don't do it.

>Guys, what should I do. My gf is loyal, smart in some areas and pretty cute (7,5/10). However, she is sometimes autistic in social settings and can't control herself. Also, her logical thinking is really not on point. I think I could score an 8 or 9. Would that be worth it?

Nah, all women are like that, you'd just have a hotter girl doing the same things.
If you want to, go for it

If I think about genetics and kids, shouldn't I tried to get the hottest woman possible? I plan to only do that once.

>I sometimes wonder if this is the end of an era
It is.

An hero. The only solution.

fuck off shill, nice bait, but stil obvious.
trying to intimidate Sup Forums by attacking your mental image of Sup Forumstard as incel NEETs, you are just projecting and wrong.lurkmoar and enjoy the ride

There are still good ones left (maybe about 30% of my friends are / will be married to good women).

You need to do whatever it takes to get one of the few good ones left. Get /fit/ get top few % income (read mrmoneymustache blog, get a good skill that can earn you money etc). Practice your social skills, go outside for fucks sake.

Don't give up.

Consider that the current fertility rate in Europe is like 1.5?

The best thing to do for your genetic success is finding a woman that actually really WANTS to have lots of kids.

>mail-order brides
You are supposeed to go there, maybe learn the language, get to know the culture and the people. You money and respect can get you a good, proper girl.

When should we expect the mass shooting?

I read about how you guys tried to create a white ethnostate in the northwest and it went to shit because all the girls would fuck off once they turned 18. Seems to be the case all over the world from rural US, to philippines, to greece to south africa.