2008: Obama

>2008: Obama
>2012: Obama
>2016: Hillary (primary and general)
>2020?

I think I'm going with Warren this time.

Prob will either double down on minority candidates or go for a straight-working class white guy to counter Trump. Knowing democrats it will prob be a black guy or another woman

Honestly after Trump gets impeached, it's gunna be a shoe-in for Democrats.

They should definitely run Warren and guarantee a 2020 loss.

Wow, you're really gay

Opera if they want to win but probably Warren because they’re faggots

I'm transgender (MtF)

>I think I'm going with Warren this time.
I think I'm going with pocahontas this time.

I really hope so, I think we are sick of it, and the working class american's proved that last election. Black voters wont even look at the polls unless there's another nig nog on the ballot. And even then - it's all been done before. My guess is another Obama. If they lose, I really hope this is the end for the dems.

I hope you are correct leaf.

Moochelle 2020

You know who it will be user.

didnt you hear warren recently got vanished by the dem party? she said hillary rigged the DNC and there was a chimp out

Please do not disrespect the Native American community by referring to your future president as Pocahantas. It's very disrespectful. Donald Trump should be ashamed of himself for "pocahantas", "crooked Hillary", "low energy Jeb", "lyin' Ted", "Little Marco", "crazy Bernie", and many many other things.

Painted themselves into a corner by moving to quickly. They're quadrupling down on the oppression olympics while white people still hold the power in this country.
- HAS to be a woman (the future is female)
- CANNOT be white
- Preferably gay / muslim

But honestly if they wanted to win they should run Oprah or Michelle Obama. But we all know this thread is insignificant because Trump will win a second term. I have money riding on it.

Wow this seriously triggered me. You racist scum...

They are going to have a huge primary fight. Bernie bros was just the start. I can see some sassy black woman losing the nomination causing the blacks to scream rasist and then not voting.

An old white woman didn't work for them last time, so I don't think it would be Warren.

A white guy, even Bernie, would piss off most minorities.

They don't have many good choices thanks to the identity politics bullshit. I can see the party breaking apart along the lines of those collitions if Trump is reelected. kek

Okay but here's my take. Only Warren can unite the Bernie side and the Hillary side. She could appeal to the Bernie side and Hillary voters like myself will come out to vote against Trump. We will be united going into 2020. I'm not sure a man can get elected in the democratic primary right know given the current climate. I also think we should try to seize on some of that energy. Warren could more effectively make Trump's accusers an issue since she is not married to Bill. I like Kamala Harris but I'm not sure America is ready for a black woman. I think Elizabeth Warren will have more appeal in the white working class in the former blue wall states than Hillary did.

Oh please oh please let it be her. The dankness of the memes will be at levels we can only imagine.

But it will probably be a minority woman. The dems have gone all in on the oppression game.

I am oppressed.

If you think that black dem voters will now accept another white nominee you're clueless.

It's almost like buidling a party out of diferent groups based on hatred of white people wasnt the smartest long-term plan.

>buidling a party out of diferent groups based on hatred

i think you're confusing dems & the gop friend.

Please do, I long to see Trump win by 400 EC votes next time.

You should run then.

This reminded me. Hey Sup Forums, wanna know something scary?
2020 is the first time a Millennial can run for President.

I don't believe the Democrats can win without white working class voters comimg back to the party. Obviously not all, but a good number of them. And ICan't tell how many comments I've read from liberals saying how much they hate them and blame them for Trump. I honestly believe a bunch of them would rather lose than have to depend on white working class voters.

All that said, I agree that Warren would be an okay choice for them even after Hillary.

I hope so.... God-Emperor Trump would destroy Pocahontas!

Why dont you finish the quote mohammed? Of course you can build a party of white ppl bases on hatred of non-whites. White people are naturally drawn to each other, and dont want to be around people like you. (Though to be fair you dont want to be around people like you either, which is why your family left whatever third world toilet you crawled out of)

It doesnt work the other way. You cant build a party telling people theyre all oppressed, because eventually they will start infighting, like you already saw in 2016. Now wait and see what happens when theres a black person trying to get the dem nomination and doeant get it.

She plagiarized recipes and submitted them to a book called "Pow Wow Chow" based on false native lineage. No way she can run for Leftist Commander with that stain on her record.

It'll definitely be Michael Obongo

Yeah part of me says fuck the rust belt altogether and become a part that caters exclusively to urban minorities, millennials, and single women. This strategy centers around replicating the success we saw in Virginia in 2017 and spreading it to North Carolina. Kamala Harris would be the optimal candidate to turn out the black vote. Target the Puerto Rican vote in Florida. Add the retiring congressman from Illinois as VP.

She's not running and her name is Michelle Obama.

POCAHONTAS

There is only one choice.

Here's what I would do:

>expand LGBTQIA+ rights and pass a trans rights bill
>pass universal healthcare
>end mass deportations
>allow in more refugees
>kill the border wall
>kill the travel ban
>pass climate protections and a carbon tax
>ban fracking
>end keystone xl and dapl
>rejoin Paris
>expand national monuments and parks
>add animals to endangered species list
>pass gun control
>raise taxes on the wealthy & corporations
>raise the minimum wage
>increase social spending (social security, Medicaid, Medicare, welfare)
>forgive student loan debt
>increase pell grants
>pass universal pre-K and free community college
>rebuild our alliances abroad
>protect a woman's right to choose
>fund planned parenthood and undo global gag order
>make birth control free
>end the gender wage gap
>provide paid family leave
>prevent sexual assault
>nominate only progressive justices
>legalize marijuana
>abolish the death penalty
>end the drug war
>end mass incarceration
>demilitarize the police
>emphasize community policing
>expand affirmative action
>end voter ID
>abolish the electoral college
>end welfare restrictions
>help Puerto Rico
>support NATO, the UN, and the EU
>stay in the Iran deal
>seek diplomacy with North Korea
>rejoin TPP
>stay in NAFTA
>keep U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv & support two state solution
>call out human rights abusers like Duterte
>confront Putin on 2016 election interference, Syria, and Ukraine
>support no-fly zone in Syria
>provide arms to Syrian Rebels fighting Assad and Kurds fighting ISIS
>destroy ISIS
>withdraw troops from Afghanistan
>apologize to world for Trump

Uhhh no sweetie. It's Hillary's turn 2020.

>(primary and general)

This is clearly bait, but there are people out there right now that would legitimately use this argument

Thank God we have enough sane citizens to block such faggotry.

Trump already destoryed her chances

His name is Michal and I have no doubt that the dems would consider running a nigger tranny which is why Trump will win again in 2020

god damn what an awful post
this is world ending material

>Negotiate with North Korea

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD: THEY DON'T WANT TO NEGOTIATE.

>Carbon Tax

Fuck the lower class eyy, who do you think does the majority of driving?

haha what a faggot. If you ran the show we'd be nuked day 2

Minority.
By now everyone in the DNC has perfectly understood how Bernie lost because of minorities voting as retarded blocks.

Whites vote for ideas, minorities for a skin color: they will take a brown woman who will reach white men with a very moderate stance.

First "female" President.

Trump better pray the Democrats don't take the House in 2018. They will impeachment the cocksucker for sure. Pence will run a feeble low- energy and losing campaign afterward.

Even the Daily Show went after Pocahontas recently, she has no chance of getting anywhere at this point if even the extremist liberal shows are going to make fun of her.

Black Tranny FTW

If xe was disabled, it could rech peak victimhood

2016: Webb
2020: Webb
2024: Webb
2054 (special interregnum plebescite): Webbicus II The Gook Killer

>protect a woman's right to choose
>fund planned parenthood and undo global gag order
>make birth control free

White genocider detected

Bernie didn’t lose tho

DNC was in the bag for “Her”

Dems are retarded if they don't run Tulsi in 2020. Or they could beg Jim Webb to come back.

Won't happen because after Tulsi said it's not a good idea to fund Al Quaeda the Dems said she was a Russian agent. When Warren threw Hillary under the bus they said she was a Russian agent. It will probably be Kamala Harris.

If it's Tulsi Gabbard vs Trump I might have to actually think about who to support

The leftard propaganda is heavy this morning.

They must've sensed reality again and panicked.

Tulsi or die, faggot.

Do you know where you are??

daily reminder that Warren is a racist.

there is nothing more racist than a white stealing opportunity from a minority.

>2020
>Madame President

Can't run another white women. Need a different demographic.

>he would vote a woman into any leadership role, much less the most powerful position in the world

>Knowing democrats it will prob be a black guy or another woman
the democrats have a candidate that could win, but he will never get the support of the party, they consider him a cult leader but he's the democrats last chance to stay relevant

straight working class white guy from rust belt might work. Depends on whether or not they have lost them demographic for the foreseeable future. I really don't see dems going anywhere until they apologize for running for Hillary Clinton.

I like webb but he demonstrated zero charisma last election.

Warren will not win over Berniefags, she's automatically disqualified in their eyes due to voting for that corporate welfare NDAA bill a couple of months. Rand, Bernie, and Merkley were only 3 of 7 senators who opposed it.

Warren is a fake progressive and ruined any chance for a presidential run by endorsing crooked Hillary over Sanders.

Dems best option is to run Merkley, but he will probably be Sanders running mate if Sanders runs again.

This.

Trump 2020

They need a spic.
Blacks are locked in, but spics were somewhat split last time, so they need a fellow spic to bring them back.

>the absolute state of politics

Kek this gif

the left shilled hard during the primaries for Trump to get the ticket because they thought he'd lose. We should do the same for Warren but not fear that she'd win cuz we know she's too batty for that. Let's do it.

You - or someone on your same payroll - published this EXACT same topic, word for word, right down to the formatting, last night.

That being said, Warren is a liar (she's not Native American), she's a hypocrite (she rails against the 1% while she is the 1% - pic related), and she's a plagiarist (she stole published recipes from others and claimed they were from her grandmother - a proven lie). All that being said, I could not imagine an easier opponent for Trump to defeat in 2020, so have at it.

They'll either choose Warren, Bernie or Biden