Trump is not welcome in London

Says Mayor of London!

But but but... Brexiteers, what is it about Le Great Friendship and Le Big Trump Trade Deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/germany-150-percent-rise-in-number-of-homeless-since-2014/a-41376766
theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2016/sep/13/why-does-resettling-a-refugee-cost-17000-in-the-us-but-85000-in-britain
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2016/sep/13/why-does-resettling-a-refugee-cost-17000-in-the-us-but-85000-in-britain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems Islam has finally thrown Brits a curveball!

This is when the ludicrous decision to classify 'Britain First' as extremists becomes known worldwide.

What the fuck? I thought Norway was safe?

Tolerance and diversity if your strength. How could you doubt that? How could you support Le Evil Trump coming over to your lil country?

that's an old pic sweetie, post the 2017 one

It is unironically a Swedish problem in the Nordics. So many Muslim have come to Sweden and they are having many babies, that many of these babies will move to neighboring countries in search for jobs and/or gibmees or crime.

>that's an old pic sweetie, post the 2017 one
That pic is from yesterday, Baltslavruskie.

>Mayor Khan, another of our brothers has driven a truck of peace over infidels.
>Damn it, Ahmed! Didn't you tell them to wait until I gave the signal?
>I did, Mayor, but the converts are always overeager, you know that.
>Well, at least the rape gangs have stopped for now.
>No they haven't, sir. We've just bribed and intimidated the kaffir police to stop enforcing the law.
>Just as good. How about the city residents? Are they buying the generic "not all muslims" line?
>No, sir. The infidels are getting restless this time.
>Shit! If only there were some way to distract them. If only I could find someone to publicly accuse of "islamophobia" (heh heh heh) to take the public scrutiny away from our master plan...

When the mayor of Londinstan takes control of the foreign policy of his entire nation.
Mayor. Dealing with foreign leaders.

>Baltslavruskie
t. ar*b
yeah right I saw the one from yesterday, germany had over 20 while sweden was over 30

>already 20% muslims in france
>projected 2050 numbers: 17.4%
France confirmed for source of the nationalist revolution of 2048

The only way Brits can uncuck themselves is if they start a Sadiq Khan is NOT welcome in London movement.

They will only go to Germany.
Britain is swapping low wage fodder for high skilled employment at the expense of Germany, which is fair seen that you have no immigration policy other than opening a gate.

Question. If Trump decides to visit the U.K. And decides to go to London: who could stop him? How? Will Muslim mayor form center of human chain in front of motorcade in the streets or the runway at airport?

Why is a mayor dictating foreign policy?

>yeah right I saw the one from yesterday, germany had over 20 while sweden was over 30
That is the "max" scenario if for the next 33years the asylum crisis would be at the same level as 2015 and 2016. Not going to happen. The "medium" scenario is the realistic scenario - European borders somewhat managed but legal immigration continues.

I read how these videos Trump shared weren't "presidential" or whatever, but were they actually debunked?

>They will only go to Germany.
Gibmees in the Northern states are double and triple as high as in Germany. No joke, you get like 400 euros here, so you are truly fucked.

dw.com/en/germany-150-percent-rise-in-number-of-homeless-since-2014/a-41376766

It won't be reported, but most illegal immigrants to Germany, with the exceptions of families with young kids, are living on the street. This is the German strategy to make them go home or move North or to the UK.

>Why is a mayor dictating foreign policy?
The mayor can stage anti-Trump protests and decide to make his stay very unwelcome.

Don't be deluded. Medium immigration assumes a reduction in immigration.
Reduction? Blasphemy! There haven't been a reduction ever.
Juncker is out today asking for more immigration.
High immigration scenario is under similar immigration as the past 6 years.

Also rates are for entire population. The elderly in 2050 ( is our generation). We will only be 10% muzzie. Our kids and grandkids 30-50% muzzie.

who are the "Britain First"
are they white or muslims?

But we have laws, you choose not to use.

>a bloo bloo bloo the leader of the free world said mean things

That's just part and parcel of living in a democracy :^D

>Medium immigration assumes a reduction in immigration.
No, it does not. It assumes everything continues like in the last 20 years with the exception of no crisis level immigration as in 2015 and 2016. IT SAYS SO RIGHT IN THE EXPLANATIONS!("In high migration scenario, 2014 to mid-2016 refugee inflow patterns continue in addition to regular migration").

Learn to read, mate.

>But we have laws
Sure thing you got laws...

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2016/sep/13/why-does-resettling-a-refugee-cost-17000-in-the-us-but-85000-in-britain

Just a small group of British people, white, black and Asian who are fed up with what they see happening but have been let down through their education and can't express themselves as good as a BBC journalist

Trump is a cunt. He's not welcome here.

Look, Muslims do have .. issues. I'll admit that. But they're here now and there's fuck all we can do. They were here decades before I was born. We need to live together like it or not.

Cunts like Trump just stoke hatred and resentment, and he doesn't have to deal with it behind his closed gates. I rub shoulders with Asian lads every day. I don't need this.

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2016/sep/13/why-does-resettling-a-refugee-cost-17000-in-the-us-but-85000-in-britain

Like what? What can this mayor actually do. Who would care if there is protest? Protestors can be forced away, or not, they will be unable to physically impede president of USA.

Newfag Burger here. I still say that any European country is better off than the US at 65% white and dropping. At a certain point Euros will stop being faggots and chimp out when it becomes too intolerable to bare any longer. That will happen way before it gets as bad as our situation.

Because he's both the most prominent elected opposition figure and the most prominent elected Muslim. The left wing press loves him and hopes he'll be our version of Trudeau but even more """""diverse"""""".

The major only has real power through the international media, and they are most certainly giving it to him.

If you're poor and white you get treated like dirt in the UK. £85,000! Holy shit!

Remove kebab

>If Trump decides to visit the U.K. And decides to go to London: who could stop him?
Literally nobody. The paki is just virtue-signalling to his voter base of Muslims and self-hating white cucks. However, if Trump did visit London, there would be HUGE protests against him. I'm talking millions of people. Leftist cucks from other European countries would probably travel here to join in.

Britain has been in decline ever since it became diverse and tolerant, really makes me think.

>US at 65% white and dropping

This is not about white vs. non-white. It is about Christian vs. Muslim. You do understand the difference, right? One is just an imaginary conflict about race, the other is an ideological, cultural and political battle of religions. Islamists believe Christians are worshipping the wrong God and need to convert or... die.

Thanks user

>Muslims murder you in your streets and push their beliefs on you
>hate Trump for telling you the truth

Ask yourself who your real enemy is. Trump hasn't forced you to do anything.

>rub shoulders

you misspelled your mouth and their dicks, Owen.

I do think it's amusing that Trump gets to dine in the Forbidden City in China even after all the things he has said about them, or perhaps because of it, but he isn't welcome in his most allied nations.

> They were here decades before I was born.
underage b&

>HUGE protests against him

I would love it if Trump spent Christmas at his golf course in Scotland, let the lefties protest in the snow and freeze.

>My family has been taking a dildo up the ass years before I was born. There's fuck all we can do. We need to learn to live to take a dildo up the ass.

Muslims dictating foreign policy to English. THE ABSOLUTE STATE.

>That moment when your sandnigger mayor overrides your cowardly woman PM and cancels your only trade deal

Brits aren't even welcome in London at this point m8

>being this much of a defeatist

exactly.
mayor directing country policy

may have to do w the 'strong city' un thing. ny 'mayor' went to Germany while President Trump was in Europe. nyc mayor. traveling to eu. during funeral services for a cop.

either way. it's obvious the real people of britain are with their m8s across the pond.

people want to be free. "the fire rises"

>But they're here now and there's fuck all we can do.
You always have options. Don't be so weak.

>actively undermines the values of tolerance and diversity that makes Britain so great
>mfw

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA! What a cuck country! And this from a Canadian!

You people are phlegm.

lmfao what a pc response
being a Londoner must be incredibly frustrating

He also was allowed the first state visit by a president in South Korea in 36 years. Despite daring Kim Jong-Un almost everyday to destroy the South.

> Conflict emerging out of the biologically determined behavioral differences between groups
> Conflict emerging out of belief in a different Sky Daddy

Dunno man their fight seems less imaginary than yours

Fucking cucked faggot right here, you’re land is being raped just like your sisters, wives, daughters, and mothers. Fucking embarrassing

Did Trump literally doom the UK with a single tweet?
Based! Fuck the bongs.

Thats bullshit

Don't give me that Civcuck Bullshit. It is 100% about white vs non white and you know it. Islam is cancer but so is all third world immigration. There will be billions more Africans and Arabs while Western fertility is in steep decline. They would all love to come to Europe. Either keep them out or your identity and race will be destroyed.

Germany can deal with it's problem easily with decisive action. The U.S on the other hand has brought in 80-100 million since 1965 so our situation will be like South Africas in 20 or 30 years. Do not make the same mistake. All non white immigration into Europe must be banned. It may be too late here.

>Apologize to British people
>British people
But he only insulted mudshits not me

>Trump is not welcome in London
As a white christian he wasn't welcome in London before saying anything about BF. Sadiq Khan is a low class retard.

>post a video of muslims doing things
>both individuals are clearly of different ethnicities
>HE SUPPORTS NAZIS
>THIS IS RACIST PROPAGANDA

Kick them out.

And they're not asian, limey. They're central asian, or as we call them to avoid confusion with the half-aliens to the east, ay-rabs.

Sadiq Khan has no power, Trump is of course welcome to the UK and nobody here gives a fuck what that king of pakis thinks of trump or his tweets

>Our kids and grandkids 30-50% muzzie.

No, dipshit. THEIR kids and grandkids will conquer your ancestral homeland... you, won't have any.

Holy fuk you're pathetic.

>trump posts mean things about mudslimes
>sadi khunt says trump not welcome
>mudslime terrorise europe and commit multiple terrorist attacks in London
>"not all mooslims! Part and parcel of living in a big city guize!"

Fucking great Britainistan need to grow some sack and get this paki out

get out cuck

Who the fuck is that durkha durkha jihad shitskin sisterfucking asswipe to say who is and isn't welcome in the UK?

>there's nothing we can do
>and anyone trying to do anything is wrong
>t. defeatist shill

>London
>Ever being relevant

Enjoy your acid throwing Muslims.

>>London
>>Ever being relevant
american education

>Asian lads
>flag

Ok Mohammad

Mate you know more about American politics than you even do your own

Trump will conquer londonistan and restore white Christian Britain

>"immigrants are bad"
>"apart from Trump we love Trump please come here"
Britain first getting cucked hard

>le persecuted white Christian meme

You're not persecuted, nobody likes you because you're a faggot

>christianity
>ethno-nationalism
pick one

>financial capital of the world

lol the brits are suck wankers

sadiq khan has no power at all, that being said the majority of brits even brit conservatives think trump is a total retard and an embarassment

i think the uk government just needs to toady up to him until he signs some sort of trade deal, atm we are just fishing around for post brexit economic bonuses. i am fine with that, that is just the way politics works

London isn't part of England, it's part of Pakistan.

>london
>not relevant
Amerimutts are the perfect argument for why race mixing is bad

I like this idea. Like those people who would camp outside George Bush's ranch.

2 things

1. I didn't say persecuted, clown, I said not welcome. Do you honestly believe your muzzie neighbors welcome christians into their capital?

2. Fun fact, christians are currently the most persecuted demographic on earth.

I've been considering trying to move to Poland for months now.

This is only tempting me further.

>UK leaves EU
>sours relations with US
>literally has no trade deals but with Muslims now

OH NO NO NO

The feeling is mutual because your country is a joke at this point, right up there with the likes of Sweden. Thanks for spitting in the face of my ancestors.

go visit poland once and it will all be gone

Is your country really that pathetic?

Bosnia
Under 3%
T
O
P
K
E
K

Winchester is the true capital of England

It can't be any worse than the UK lmao. At least some of the women there are virgins.

trump if you are reading this you can sleep under my bed

We are your ancestors you literal retard.

>mayor publicly demands something from foreign president
>brits allow this and even support him
That level of cuckery is close to break swedish record.

are you fucking kidding me hans? how the fuck is race imaginary?

Man, just search for videos of oslo. The capital is lost.

Learn to read, you fucking mongrel.

Bongs need a referendum about the subject.

>MUH HERITAGE
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your president is a retard though, it is indisputable at this point