What are some anti-transgender arguments that you can use on normies?

What are some anti-transgender arguments that you can use on normies?

>anti-trans
Hell of a prefix you have going there

You're home for thanksgiving.... your father is now seen in a dress talking in a high pitch voice. If you're not crying or angry there is something mental about you.

nature

Also one more, "feminists" should now take warning... men are better at being women then women are. Jenner being "woman" of the year, and transgenders dominating women sports.

>Tfw robin Williams kids dealt with this every thanksgiving
Must be what pushed him to do it

Tell them a tranny will murder their parents for chopping their dick off within the next 5 years and then all this shit will stop

>please Sup Forums tell me how to think

If you don't have any anti-transgender arguments on your own, then you are not anti-transgender.

"they're offered surgical help for a mental problem. isn't that fucked up?"

You guys should just use the most honest one:
"I'm against transgendered people because taking that position is, in my mind, a great way to make sure people think I am definitely not gay. This not only helps to conceal my everpresent rectal lust and desire to play with other mens' balls from others, but it helps me offset the intense burning guilt I feel for no logical reason other than my weakminded indoctrination into a cult. It's a form of compensation rather than a sincere and rational ideology"

Show them what becoming a "woman" (read: mutilating and flaying your crotch and genitals) is really like.

Idk

XY
It shuts them up every time. It makes a Forty Two percenter out of the best of them.

I have several, but normies reject them. Mostly regarding HRT being terribly bad at actually curing the issue.

"BUT THAT'S ALL WE HAVE" is the usual reply.

That's nice, dear.

TG is natural and healthy you weak cunt.

may fire that will burn all of us be hot enough to incinerate us without pain

>this is natural

Ask normies if the appearance of something dictates what it is.
Explain that sex is a selection for genitals, gender is a selection for chromosomes, and gender roles/expression are changeable but do not change the previous two selections.

"If your kid was convinced he was a snake, you wouldn't cut off his arms and legs would you? If a schizophrenic is convinced that he can read peoples minds, you wouldn't encourage his delusions, would you?"

If this doesn't work, just walk away.

"The fact that trans people are two to four times as likely to kill themselves should tell us that the treatments and surgeries available to us aren't good enough to treat this condition and psychotherapy should be the only treatment until medical technology advances."

>Higher suicide rates than slaves..
>Mental illness
>Not wanting to pay for their cosmetic surgery choices.
> Not a lifestyle choice you want publicized due to adverse effects on children's mental health.

Play the kid indoctrination card.
Almost all kids brought up in normal families don't have gender dysphoria. Those that do grow out of it later on in their teens.

Almost all trans people are depressed and 42% attempt suicide. That's the highest rate among any group we know of.

They have a wide range of mental issues. Normalizing transgenderism and sexualising your children will only help them be in that 42% statistic.

Liberals will tell you that transphobia is the cause of the high suicide rates among trans people.

that Chris chan masturbating webm.

I believe autism is highly correlated with trans males. So many of the trans guys i've talked to on Sup Forums seem to have autism or aspergers. The real sort not the meme label.

U.S.A left traditional christianity to suck black cock. Now your paying the toll
>do your research.
I have been observant of your everyday life and can verify your faggotry.

The 40% suicide rate is consistant even for trans people who never openly reveal they are trans, meaning its not "straight white males" bullying trans people that lead them to kill themselves it is because they are affected by an actual mental illness.

Thankyou Poland.