Even if she was a jew she is still hot :'(

On July 1, 2015, 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle died in hospital two hours after being shot in the back by a bullet which had ricocheted off the concrete floor of Pier 14 in the Embarcadero district of San Francisco while she was walking with her father and a friend. The bullet had come from a 40 caliber handgun held by Jose Inez Garcia Zarate, a Mexican national unlawfully residing in the United States. Zarate claimed he fired the shot accidentally while picking up the gun which he had found, moments before, wrapped in cloth beneath the bench on which he was sitting. On November 30, 2017, he was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter and convicted of illegal possession of a firearm.
The shooting sparked controversy and political debate over San Francisco's status as a sanctuary city. Donald Trump, at the time a presidential candidate, cited Garcia Zarate in support of his proposal to deport criminal illegal immigrants living in the United States, and mentioned Steinle during his acceptance speech at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

She was so beautiful :'( uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

>be american
>get shot by shitskin
>shitskin gets off scot-free

Is this what they mean by land of the free?

The Land Of The Jews. Now thier agenda on white people is turning against them

bump

>died in hospital

american healthcare system killed her

the jury was right to let based paco off

What does bump mean?

Fuckyou :'( you are hurting my feelings. I loved her so much.

I think I am going to kill myself. I dont know what to do without her.

What is it with him?

That is him!!?!?!??!??! How wrote that on twitter?

he said that her murder and the murderer's acquittal was a beautiful fuck you to trump and he's a jew that hates white people

Yes.

I will find him and kill him. It will take a long time but my mission must be completed for her.

Just look at how beautiful she is. :'( I think I got something going on for jews. All my girlfriend have been jews. WIthout me knowing it.

Accident that he was in america in the first place. NO! What was he firing at!?!?! :'( I am having a breakdown.

Fucking PACO!!! You fucking mexicans are runing everything!

Hell, yeah.
A kike getting off-ed by the same illegals that (((they))) connivied to bring to the U.S. to bring about the destruction of whites is poetic justice.
A jew getting out-jewed in court is the cherry on top.
Dancing in the streets tonight laughing at the jews.

I dont care if I mix my genes with Jews they are so fucking hot!

calm down there sven or else the thought police will get you

>be murican
>be spiced on way or other

But white girls are just whores. All of them want nigger dick for breakfest. Jews are the only girls that want whites. Because thier father tells them its not okay they get turned on.

You mean the nazis?

I hope it was a kike doctor at a jewish hospital.

GAS HER NAOOOOOO

>Gassing some bones
Are you high or something?

Why, she is my angel! I hope the doctor tried saving her atleast.

>baby bump
The kike bitch was preggo.

Im in love with the shape of jews!

It could have been my child. She was already taken. Even worse.

wait you're just a shill, she wasn't jewish

Whoa. A kike glad about another heeb dying.
Who is jewing who, now?

This story cant get any worse. Beautiful, Good Genes and worst she was pregnant! Not with my child but with someone else who would have left.

She was just look at her lastname!

The kikes need to be gassed.
Kill all the jews.

No no no no no dont you understand. Jewish girls want white dick because they are not allowed to have it. They want to misschievous.

Confirmed heeb.
Very jewy.

I think I am going to cry now. Have a nice day gulp gulp.